Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Holiday Season... But Not Everyone's in the Holiday Spirit

Chapter 28

by Nic 2 reviews

Thanks for the reviews and here the next chapter. i've got the next five chapters written but i'm begining to run out of ideas for this fic if you want me to keep writing any suggestions on what yo...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-30 - Updated: 2007-03-30 - 1280 words

0Unrated
"OK you guys are going to have to go soon, if I'm going to go report this." I sighed reluctantly. I really didn't want to go through all this again at the police station. All the questions, explanations and investigations. It didn't help with the pain I'm in and the tiredness a side effect from the medication I was on. They reluctantly got up to leave saying their good byes.

"Are you sure you're going to be ok?" Sarah whispered to me when she was goiving me a hug.

"Yeah I'm going to be fine." I sighed.

"Look after her Benji." Joel said almost warning him. Benji justr smiled glad of his new role as my carer.

"I will." He said proudly and putting an arm around me. they looked at us weirdly probably because it's been so long since they've seen us getting along so well and probably thought they never would again. They left.
"Well are you ready to go now?" Benji asked me.

"Yeah I suppose so." I said unenthusiastically.

"Are you sure you're up to this? Don't listen to Josh you can do this in your own time." He said looking at me worriedly.

"No I might as well go get it over and done with now, get it out of the way." I said. He nodded getting his car keys.



The ride to the police station I was in silence just looking out of the window thinking about the coming interrogation. I noticed Benji keep glancing over at me worriedly from the corner of his eye.

"Where here, want me to come in with you?" He asked when we pulled up outside the police station. I just nodded not making any eye contact.

We went into the police station to the reception, I took a seat in the waiting room while Benji went to the desk to tell them what we where there for.

"Someone will be out for you in a minute." He said.

"This is jus like last time." I mumbled quietly still looking down at the floor.

"Are you sure your ok with this?" he asked.

"Yeah I'll be fine I have to do this. I managed to do it on my own last time..." I said but before I could finish my sentence Benji looked full of guilt again. "... but it should be better this time now I have you with Me." as soon as the words left my mouth he looked happy, so happy he had tears in his eyes. He put his arms around my shoulders pulling me closer to him and kissing my temple.

"I promise I'm not going anywhere from now one." He whispered. I nodded slightly smiling leaning into his embrace.

"Miss Copeland?" I police officer said coming into the waiting room.

"That's me." I said quietly and sanding up.

"If you want to follow Me." he said walking of into on of the back rooms. Benji looked up at me.

"Want me to come in with you?" he asked. I shook my head 'no' knowing it would be easier to answer the 'hard' questions with him not there to hear the answers to them.

"No I'll be fine just wait here for me." I gave him a reassuring smile then followed the officer.

In all I was interviewed for an hour and forty-five minutes. It was seven-thirty when I was able to go home. I walked out into the waiting room to Benji he looked utterly board. He looked up when I walked over to him.

"Take me home." I said exhaustedly. He got up straight away and we walked to his car and went back to mine.




When we got to mine I had to have something to eat before I had the rest of my medication before I went to bed. I had painkillers, anti-inflammatory stuff, stuff to prevent infection and sleeping pills too as some of the other medication might make me restless or prevent me from being able to sleep as well.

"You want something to eat?" I asked him walking into the kitchen looking what we had in. like usual mom never buys anything to have in especially if she didn't need it. So there was nothing in to eat.

"Leave it I'll cook what you want?" he said walking up behind me.

"Well there is nothing in so let's just order a pizza or something." I said.

"Pizza sounds good." He nodded. We went into the living room. I curled up in my usual spot on the sofa switching the TV and picking up my phone. Benji came and sat at the side of me. I ordered what we wanted we ended up ordering enough food to feed an army with pizza, garlic bread, chips, and numerous deserts.

"I somehow don't think we're going to manage to eat all this food between just the two of us." I laughed.

"no me neither." He laughed.

"I know." I said picking up my phone again. "Hi, Joel... you guys ate yet?... well come over here we've ordered way too much food and pizza, so your more than welcome to come over if you want... ok see you in a minute." I put the phone down. "Problem solved." I smiled at Benji. Then there was a knock at the door. Benji got up to leave Joel and Sarah in.

"Where's Josh?" I asked.

"He's on a second date with that chick he went on a date with the other night." Joel said.

"Oh really I take it the date went well then." I laughed. Then there was another knock at the door signalling the arrival of our food. Benji got up to get it.

"You have got him well trained, you'll have to tell mom how you did she's been trying for years." Sarah laughed. Making me and Joel laugh. Benji walked in seconds later with all the food and some plates etc.

"Bloody hell you where messing when you said you'd ordered way too much food there enough to feed the whole street here." Joel laughed.

We all had a really good night chatting about anything and everything not important eating the food and watching movies. It was the most fun I've had in a long time. It was really nice being back the way it used to be between me and the Madden's, all of them.



At eleven Joel and Sarah left because I did need my rest and I was still shattered. I took my medication meaning the sleeping pills where going to kick in any moment now. Benji helped me up stairs to my room. I got in bed; Benji was still hovering round the door. I was feeling really sleepy like I couldn't stay wake no matter what.

"Are you... (Yawn) getting in bed or... (Yawn) not?" I said pulling the covers back beside me.

"A...are you s...sure?" Benji asked sounding nervous.

"Yeah course I'm sure, Benji the whole you and me being together thing wont work if you don't want to even sleep in the same bed as me." I laughed making him laugh too. He got into bed with me. He lay on his side facing me. We lay there looking at each other, my eye lids where getting heavy and I knew there was nothing I could do about it I was going to sleep any time now and I couldn't stop it. He brushed a piece of hair out of my eyes. I did a huge yawn again making him laugh.

"I love you." he said pressing a sweet kiss to my lips.

"Love you too." I yawned then fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story