Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Knows No Age

The King

by AlexSanDee 3 reviews

Gee and Monica have lunch with Mikey and Alicia. They are asked for a very special favor.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-30 - Updated: 2007-03-31 - 1572 words

5Moving
"We were starting to think you guys ditched us." Alicia laughed, "You two are so late."
Monica and Gerard, who had just arrived in Hackensack, took their seats and smiled at each other. Alicia rolled her eyes, "Well shit I guess we know why you're late."
Mikey looked up from his Sidekick ending his text to Ray, "Why who is late?"
He asked.
"Honey they were twenty minutes late cause they were doing the nasty." She explained patiently.
He looked over at Gerard, "Did I need that information?"
His brother shrugged his shoulders, "I don't think so. Besides who says we just didn't get stuck in traffic?"
Alicia burst out laughing, "Oh yea, you have that Gee Freshly .Fu..." she stopped when she noticed the two small children sitting at the next table. "Well you know the rest" She giggled " and besides that Gee you have a hickey on your neck"
Gerard's eyes grew large, "What?"
Monica looked over at him and gasped, "Oh hell, she's right you do have one." The small purple spot was just above his collar. She looked at him sheepishly, "sorry."
Mikey reached over and grabbed Gerard's chin forcing his head to turn so he could get a good look, "Oh nice one Monica. He hasn't had one of those in years. Hey, remember the first time you came home with one what mom said?"
Gerard pulled his collar up hoping to cover the love bite, "Shit, don't remind me." He looked at Monica and said, "She told me to watch out for girls who would suck on my neck like that. There was no telling where their lips had been."
Alicia and Monica both burst out laughing at the same time. "You gotta love Donna" Alicia said, "I can't think of a better woman to be my mother-in-law."
"But now she's gonna think I'm a tramp cause I gave her baby a hickey." Monica said trying to look serious.
"I'm gonna show her as soon as we get home." Gerard said turning to Monica. "She should never have left me in the house alone with you." He tried for the innocent look by batting his long eyelashes at her.
"Oh don't you dare, Gerard Arthur, or I will get so even with you."
He loved the playful banter they were sharing, "Really, do tell. Just how do you plan on getting even with me, Monica Veronica?"
"What the hell?" Mickey sputtered, "Is that really your middle name?" He and Alicia stared at her waiting for her reply.
Monica shot daggers at Gerard, "Nice going. Now I suppose you would like to tell them my maiden name. I mean hell, might as well."
Gerard laughed, "Oh my God you just rhymed your last sentence. Shit honey, no wonder they gave you such a rhyming name."
Monica covered her face with her hands trying to keep from laughing like an idiot. "Crap, that did rhyme."
"Come on, what was your maiden name, Monica?" Mikey asked grinning.
"My maiden name was Tonica," she said trying to keep a straight face.
Unfortunately Alicia had been taking a sip of water when Monica revealed the name, she spit water across the table. "Oh my God, you are kidding aren't you?"
Monica shook her head, "Nope honest to God I was Monica Veronica Tonica. Try saying that one three times fast."
They were all still laughing when the waitress arrived. Monica has never eaten at The Cheesecake Factory like the others so she scanned the menu while they ordered.
Mikey chose Rigatoni with Roasted Tomato Sauce, Alicia was having Fish Tacos, and Gerard ordered Spicy Chicken Chipotle. The waitress was looking at Monica, her pen poised to write down her order. She decided to try the Crusted Chicken Romano.
After the waitress scurried off to put in their orders Alicia informed them that she and Mikey wanted to ask them for a very special favor. "Mikey and I want to get married tomorrow."
Gerard looked over at his brother, "Tomorrow?"
Mikey smiled, "Yep, tomorrow. We have been talking and decided that we want to get married in just a small ceremony, just us and you guys."
"And not tell anyone" Alicia put in snuggling up next to Mikey.
"Not tell anyone?" Gerard repeated.
Monica laughed, "Gee you keep repeating what they are saying. That's as bad as rhyming."
He was suddenly glad they were sitting in a booth cause his hand moved over to her leg, his fingers pulling her skirt up so that he could touch the bare skin of her thigh. "Better behave woman," he told her.
Alicia and Mikey both knew what was going on, "OK you two cut it out. This is a family restaurant. Gerard you and your hickey making woman need to settle down." Alicia threw her balled up napkin at her future brother-in-law.
Monica swatted his hand under the table, "Behave" she whispered.
Her words were met with the drop-dead sexy smile, "Never" he whispered back.
Mikey cleared his throat, "OK so here is what we want. Alicia and I want to fly to Vegas tomorrow and get married by an Elvis impersonator."
Monica and Gerard who were lost in each other's eyes snapped their heads towards the couple across the both. "An Elvis impersonator?"
"Gee you just did it again." She told him.
He looked over at her, "Couldn't help that one."
Alicia explained, "We still want to have a nice wedding with family and all. It's just that we really want to get married before Mikey goes on tour."
"And what better way then having Elvis marry us in the Heartbreak Hotel Wedding Chapel." Mikey added. "Come on Bro, it will be fun. We want you and Monica to come with us. We can fly to Vegas tomorrow and come back on Thursday. No one will even know we got married." He kissed Alicia tenderly, "except us."
Gerard looked over at Monica, "Well what do you think? Wanna go and see The King marry these two?"
She laughed, "I wouldn't want to miss it for the world." She thought a minute then added, "Oh and afterwards we could have a special wedding dinner of fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches."
"For sure, I just love fried peanut butter and nana" Gerard said doing a pretty fine imitation of Elvis.
Mikey smiled, "Gee I would like you to be my Best Man."
Gerard smiled at his little brother, "Thanks Mikey"
"And Monica you gotta stand up with me" Alicia said.
Monica told her she would be honored.
Mikey looked at his brother "We want you to sing "Can't Help Falling In Love."
"Oh man, I have never sang an Elvis song before, but I'll give it a try" He looked at them seriously, "Are you two sure about this?"
Mikey looked at Alicia with love in his eyes, "I have never been more sure of anything in my life."
She smiled at him, "He's the only one for me." Their lips met in a kiss that was only broken by the waitress arriving with their food.
An hour later the two couples left the restaurant full of plans for the next day. Mikey had already gotten their plane tickets because he had been sure Gerard wouldn't let him down. Monica and Gerard would meet them at their apartment at five in the morning. They would return the following day.
As Monica and Gerard crossed the parking lot towards Kara's car they linked arms. "I feel kind of bad using Kara's car before she gets to drive it."
Monica laughed, "Oh you do not. You love this car."
He smiled, "Yep it's pretty rad you gotta admit. Anyway we are just making sure the car runs right and all."
After they had pulled into traffic and were headed back to Belleville Monica spoke, "So tomorrow sounds like fun"
He kept his eyes on the traffic, "Last time we were in Vegas you had to leave me. I'm not letting you out of my sight this time."
She reached over to stroke his cheek. "This will be a much better visit"
Suddenly he frowned, "What's wrong?"
He shook his head; "Fuck I'm not sure I know the words to "Can't Help Falling in Love".
Monica's sweet clear voice filled the car. ....
Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help
Falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help
Falling in love with you?
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help
Falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help
Falling in love with you?
Take my hand
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help
Falling in love with you
For I can't help
Falling in love with you

Authors Note - Really just wanted to say thanks to all of you who have reviewed. It makes me so happy when I am reminded that this story is still being enjoyed. Also thanks to the new people who have reviewed. I know it takes time but seriously you have no idea what it means to an author when you take the time to offer your words. I really appreciate it. XOXOXO to you all.
Sign up to rate and review this story