Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > London Beckoned Songs about Lying Brothers written by Best Friends.[Ryan Ross]

Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 2 reviews

Ashly just wants a normal relationship with her brother, but he seems to forget about importaint stuff. And she also finds herself falling for her best friend. What will happen? man i suck at summa...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-31 - Updated: 2007-03-31 - 778 words

0Unrated
Dear Reader,
I am going to try and put a small letter at the beginning of ever chapter just to give you my lame ass excuses as to why it takes so long for me to update. So here I go: SCHOOL. That's a big reason. Another one is I am seriously lacking in creativity. I think I used it all up in my Patrick story (haha! That's funny!). And another reason would be Invader Zim (I can't stop!). My mom also took my computer away for a week so yell at her not me! But on the other hand thank you to the people who care enough to review. I appreciate it. But I would like some helpful tips as well as compliments. By the way I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get this chapter to you (half my readers probably don't care anymore). Thank you again for the readers and bare with me I hope I can make this better! If you have any suggestions let me know! Oh yeah and by the way I had to rewrite this chapter like 500,000,000 times before I had wrote one that was almost okay. I love you all for reading this!
Love,
MV
P.s Please excuse all the; I need them to survive!!!!!!!!

Chapter 4

~!~some time in the year 2005~!~

My mind was clouded and it took me a minute to realize what was happening. His arms were wrapped around me holding me tight. I felt uneasy and comfortable at the same time. His tongue massaged my mouth in away that scared me and made me want more. I had my arms around his neck and I was playing with his long hair. I know what you're all thinking; me and Ryan right? Wrong. It's me and Spencer. I'm actually not quite sure how we ended up like this. We were watching a movie with the guys; Ryan had to go home early; Brent was sent home early by Brendon for being an ass; Brendon went to bed early because he had to work the next day. How about we go back abit; just to see if I can remember...

"G'night. Don't stay up to late and be good." Brendon said yawning "Love ya Ash. See you both in the morning."

"Night." Spencer and I said in unison to absorbed in the movie to care about what Brendon was doing. Brendon vanished quickly from our thoughts. The movie was the Nightmare Before Christmas. I can not count how many times I've seen this movie. I'm sure Spencer couldn't either. It was at the part where Jack and Sally realize their love for each other (a/n: the end).

"I wish I could be Jack." Spence spoke suddenly making me jump slightly. "I'm sorry did I scare you?" He asked laughing at me.

"No," I lied. I would never admit to Spencer scaring me. That would just lead to him mocking me. "Why would you want to be Jack?"

"Because," he said smiling obviously not believing me but going along with my desperate attempt to change the subject. "He always gets the girl."

"Oh....Well I would be Sally."

"Why?"

"Because, she always gets the guy."

That's as far as dialog went. After that we were attached at the mouth only coming up for air. How our previous conversation led to this still eludes me. This is the closest Spencer and I have ever been. And the closest I've ever been to wanted sex. But I couldn't let it go farther. I didn't love Spencer. I pushed him away slowly. Our lips lost contact and I immediately regretted doing it. He gave me a quizzical look which turned into one of understanding. We both sat in silence staring at the screen that has long turned blue.

"I'm sorry," He said looking down at his hands. I didn't know what to say. I wanted to tell him it wasn't his entire fault but I just kept my mouth shut. "I should probably go home tonight." He sighed. We had planed on him staying here for the weekend. He made to get up but I pulled him back down.

"You don't have to go Spencer." I whispered looking him in the eyes. He gave a small smile and sat back on the couch and relaxed a bit. I put my head on his shoulder. A comfortable silence filled the room. We fell asleep like that. My last thought before I fell asleep was: I hope Brendon doesn't find us. He would never let me live this down. Or Ryan. I can't even bare to know what he would think...
Sign up to rate and review this story