Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I've already given up on myself twice

Salty Tears on Broken skin (part two)

by sillyperson 2 reviews

Okai here is part two of Salty Tears on Broken skin. I've changed the way that I have set it out I hope you like this chap and plaes tell me what you think.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-01 - Updated: 2007-04-01 - 1005 words

0Unrated
Brendon's POV

"Pete what the fuck are you doing?!" I demanded
as he pinned me against the wall. I stared into his eyes and I could see the rage, the rage that I had caused for Elspeth.

"More like what the fuck are you doing! Brendon you have broken her heart and you don't even fucking care!" He shouted.

"I do fucking care! Okay? But I can't leave Fee." I shouted back.

"Well then you can't care much! You were just stringing her along so you could have some fun. Oh but no you're wedding put up a few weeks and you have to leave her. Your just another fucking dickhead that doesn't give a shit about girls feelings!" He was practically screaming at me now.

"I do care! But not about Elspeth! I only care about Fiona. Me and Elspeth...that was just another shitty high school romance that was never going to go anywhere!" I shouted, I didn't mean it; it was just the fire of anger burning up inside me that I just had to let out. I was so wound up that I didn't even notice her in the corner of my eye. I turned and faced her. Her blue gem eyes were swelled up with tears she looked at me and it was like daggers through my heart. "I didn't mean it." I muttered desperately. She didn't even give me a chance, she just ran far away. Pete scowled at me and let me down.

"Great one Brendon." He said sourly while walking away.

"Shut up Pete you're only jealous that the one thing you want is the one thing I don't." I said spitefully, why didn't I just shut my stupid fucking mouth! Pete froze and faced me he raised his fist and tried to punch my face I quickly placed my arm in the way and he hit it so hard. I felt the bone snap literally. I collapsed to the floor clenching my arm in pain as I watched him walk away. After all I did deserve that one.

Pete's POV

My eyes darted everywhere for her; I still couldn't believe what I had just done. I approached the room and searched around in my pocket for my room key. Shit I must have left it inside. I knocked on the door, but there was no answer. I pressed ear against the door and I could hear heavy crying on the other side.
"Elspeth it's me...open up...please?" I begged. I didn't expect to get a response, I sighed deeply as I slide down the door and sat down my head in my hands. Everything was a mess, I'd hit one of my best friends and I'd lost the only thing that I ever wanted. I gently hit my head against the door several times. At this point in time I'd normally write stuff down in my journal but I can't cuz its in that room. I heard a glass break and the worst thoughts fled into my head. I quickly rose to my feet and banged no the door.

"Elspeth what was that?" I said seriously.

"Pete go away just don't make this any harder than it already is." She stuttered from behind the door.

"Elsie please! Just don't do this I know how you're feeling and believe me self harming doesn't help." I pleaded feeling my eyes burn up with tears.

"Pete just don't!" She shouted from the other side of the door.

"Elspeth I love you too much to let you do this to yourself." I begged.

"Pete I'm sorry." She said seriously. I pressed my ear against the door again and heard nothing. I waited desperately to hear her voice coming from the other side of the door but instead I heard that spine tingling thud as something crashed onto the floor.

Meanwhile...

Brendon's POV

I clenched my arm as I tired to get up off the floor; it took my arm and stared at the blue ring that coloured some of my skin. I throbbed like; I knew that I needed to get out of here and to the hospital. I got up and stuttered down the hallway. I didn't notice Ryan coming towards me.
"Dude are you okay?" He said seeming very concerned.

"Erm no I'm not." I said trying to contain the pain.

Ryan's face dropped as he saw my arm, "What happened?" He asked seriously.

My mind was frantic. "Erm I tripped over and hit my arm on the banister." I said while trying to hide the sad truth.

"Shit dude! Come on we're getting you to a hospital." Ryan said seriously while helping me walk.

"No! What about the wedding?" I pleaded.

"Brendon the wedding is irrelevant now if you don't get that sorted out you may never be able to play an instrument again." Ryan said caringly.

"I'll ring Fee." I sighed.

"No we're going to the hospital." Ryan said seriously. I sighed again and we came to Pete and Elspeth's room with Pete banging on the door outside. He stared at me innocently and mouthed 'sorry' I didn't care. I know he didn't mean to punch me people do anything for love. But I'm not most people and I seem to do the opposite.

"Pete whats up?" Ryan said while stopping.

"Can you help me break down this door?" He asked hastily.

"Can't you get someone from the front desk to?" Ryan asked trying not to cause trouble.

"For fucks sake Ryan! Just help me break down the goddamn door!" Pete shouted. On three they both kicked the door and it fell down like a log. My eyes widened, as Elspeth lay unconscious on the floor in a pool of blood. I ran over to her and picked her up ignoring the pain in my arm. For the one in my heart was much greater.

/Next chap will be up soon please tell me what you think. And thanks for all the reviews so far./
Sign up to rate and review this story