Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sleepless in New York

Movie Night

by hotty7791 5 reviews

The girls go over for a movie night

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Horror, Romance - Published: 2007-04-01 - Updated: 2007-04-01 - 1099 words

0Unrated
"Oh My God you guys, that was so much fun. I think that you two should totally meet rock bands in clubs more often." All the girls laughed as they collapsed on the couch. "See! I knew we kept you around for a reason." Amanda teased Daryan and Lindsey.

"You two looked like you were getting pretty cozy with your little boy toys. And you, Miss Alex, you looked pretty close with Andy." Miranda teased. Alex stuck her tongue out at them "Mature Alex. Really" she said with a laugh. She got up, grabbed some popcorn, and sat back down again.

The girls had spent the whole day with the guys. They went on the Staten Island Ferry to see the Statue of Liberty saw Ground Zero, went to Daryan's rock museum. The whole while getting to know each other better. They guys were really nice and soon the girls forgot it was Fall Out Boy that was showing them around New York. They had made plans to meet the guys at their apartment for a Movie Night.

"So what's actually going on between you guys and your men?" Amanda asked eagerly laying across Alex so she could see better.

"I honestly don't really know. I mean I like Pete, I do. But nothings happened between us since the club, and even then it was mostly just really touchy dancing." Lindsey sighed." He's so cute though. Who ever thought I would actually like a geek."

The others just rolled their eyes." Come on Linds, you couldn't be shallow forever. Plus, Pete isn't exactly ugly." Alex commented.

"Oh he still fulfills the hot requirement. You'd have to be lesbian not to drool over that body. But he's so shy. It's as if he's actually nervous around me it's so cute. Who would have thought some rock star would be nervous around me? It's so wild. Is Pat like that around you?"

"Not really anymore. Were so comfortable around each other its weird. I didn't think that I could be comfortable around another guy after Jared He's suck a geek too. It's funny because he says the same stupid stuff I do so now it won't be only me you guys make fun of "She said with a huge smile on her face.

"I don't know, I don't think he can beat your street smarts comment. I'm street smart! Give me a map and I can get anywhere! "Alex mimicked. Everyone laughed.

Daryan interrupted them. "Yeah that one was pretty bad. But Miranda's was bad too. come on guys, you know I'm not the sharpest spoon in the drawer "The girls continued to laugh and gossip together for a while when suddenly Daryan piped up, "oh shit you guys, we need to be at their place in like an hour. Hurry up!'

The girls disappeared off into their bedrooms to get ready.

***

Patrick ducked to avoid the flying shirt "Dude, what the hell are you doing?" More articles of clothing were thrown across the room.

"I'm looking for my..." Pete trailed off staring off into space. "Oh right! I put it them in my closet. Pete walked over and pulled out a box of movies. "Horror movies" He finished with a smirk.

"Wow, someone wants to get close to a certain short brunette on the couch."

"Like you don't want to cozy up to Daryan either?" Pete shot back.

"Hey I never said that" he replied with a smirk.
"She's just so amazing. I can't believe she would want to be with someone as fucked up as me and still be with me for me. Not be with me because I'm in Fall Out Boy. I don't want to screw this up Pat." Pete sighed.

Patrick walked over and sat down on the bed. "I feel the same way about Daryan. But come on. We don't even know any details about their lives. Let's see how this goes tonight and gage it from there. If anything else. I want to stay friends with her." Joe began to walk out the room but paused in the doorway. "Make sure you pick out a scary one. I said we'd see how tonight went, I never said we couldn't help out a little" With that comment he walked out the door leaving Pete with his thoughts.

I don't think I can be just friends with her...

***

The five girls arrived outside the guy's door an hour later with their bags and armed with food. Fidgeting slightly, Lindsey rang the bell. Thumping and some yells could be heard from the other side when suddenly an out of breath Andy opened the door.

"Hey! That's not fair! Tripping isn't allowed!" A limping Joe came up to the door. "Come on in, Pete and Patrick are just getting the movie ready. I'll show you guys where you can change."

Joe led them to the bathroom where the girls quickly got ready and went into the movie room where an extremely large TV awaited them.

In front of the TV were three love seats angled towards the TV and a big couch. Walking into the room, the girls noticed the guys had already situated themselves on the couch of their choice. Pete Andy and Pat each had a love seat and Joe was sitting on the couch by himself. .Laughing, Lindsey went over and sat next to Pete propping her feet up ad getting comfortable. Daryan did the same with Patrick and Alex with Andy.

"Oh, I see how it is, No one loves Joe" He pouted. Giggling, Miranda and Amanda sat on either side of him.

After everyone was situated, Joe grabbed the remote and started the movie.

"What movie are we watching anyways?" Daryan asked curiously.

"Umm, one it's one of our favorite. You wouldn't know it. It's an older horror movie." Pat replied. Daryan cringed and cuddled up to him "Don't worry, I'll protect you," he said with a laugh while wrapping his arms around her.

Lindsey laughed at Daryan and cuddled up to Pete "She's always been afraid of horror movies. I could never get her to watch them with me. I love them" Pete looked a little disappointed. She smiled. "Don't worry, I can pretend to be scared," she said with a wink. He laughed put his arm around her pulling her close.

"Shhh! Some of us are trying to watch the movie down here," whispered Joe who had his arms around Miranda and Amanda who were curled up beside him.

After that, the nine of them settled down to watch the movie.
Sign up to rate and review this story