Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > An average day: Breakfast, jog, Lunch, movies oh yeah and a battle with the god of time

Wing it

by Theresa1 3 reviews

dehy gotta just fight without a plan.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-04-01 - Updated: 2007-04-01 - 323 words

0Unrated
"Well," Neil started "Let's just wing it." Archie put on his 'macho man' face and turned to Jay. "You've gotta have a plan! Gotta! Gotta! Gotta!! If you don't Atlant dies! I'll kill you if you don't come up with one in half a second!!!" He crossed his arms. "Do you have one yet?" "Yeah." "Great!! What!??!!!!!" "We shut our eyes.." "Yeah, Then?" "We wing it. Like this." he pulled out his sword. "What a crap plan." The rest of the team took out weapons, laptops, and nail fiels. "Meet the buisness end of my nailfile Ugly!" Neil charged up to, something. He assumed it was medusa. He ended up hacking away at a tree thing. Archie flung out his whip, directly infront of him, which is actualy very stupid, because Odie was there zapping stuff with his PMR. "Yo! Who's tieh me up?!??" "Sorry Odie! I thought you were Pamela Aderson over there." "Are you mocking the way I look?" Medusa came closer. "I'll show you, Purple mullet." "Hey! It was a bad choise of a hairstyle I know. It don't mean I can't whoop your buttox!!" Medusa laughed. "You can't see me!" "But I can hear you. For a gorgan your not very quiet." She stepped even closer, this time almost touching his nose. "I can even hear you being ugly." The skaly creature took Archie by the neck. "I will ring your neck. Babbling human." Neil stopped hacking away. "Yo! I can hear her too! She's ova deya." He pointed left, which is also stupid because no one could see. He charged up to her and thumped her on the top of her head. "Fool!!" "See you're totaly not quiet." Jay darted over. "She'll be quiet for a whole lot longer now." He cut through the gorgans' back side, makeing her howl in pain. "I'll be back," With those words she dissapeared into a bloody heap. "How violent." Herry commented.
Sign up to rate and review this story