Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > An average day: Breakfast, jog, Lunch, movies oh yeah and a battle with the god of time

Neils' Plan

by Theresa1 3 reviews

neil gets a plan!!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 249 words

0Unrated
"I see you have deafeted medusa." Cronuses' voice boomed and echoed off the walls. "Well let's see how you handle this task," "We can quoncor any task Cronus!" Archie cried. "Wait young Archiballd," "Shut up." "There's a catch, only four of you may pass through. Can you quoncor that?" Archie flopped to the ground, only to stand up again. "Yes we can." "That was a retorical question." Archie turned to the rest of the team. "I'm going." Then thought, 'Who should come... Herry, he's srong, hmm, Odie's smart, Jay, he can think up a plan fast, Neil, he's lucky, Theresa, she's can do those flippy things.' "OK, I've got it!" He burst out. "Theresa, Jay," Odie rolled his eyes "No duh." "And Neil." "NEIL!!" Odie burst out. "Why him! I mean, me and herry are supirior!!!" "Neil is lucky." Theresa pointed out. "YESSSSSSS! Some one actualy picked me!! In your face!" Neil was jumping up and down. "Oh YEA!!!!!!" "Neil." Archie started. "We can replace yo-" 'BANG!' "What the frick was that!" "Whatever it was I have a plan." Neil ran forwards. "First we blow up that thing, then we run away screaming." "That's a crap plan Neil." Jay shoved him out of the way. "Well exCUSE me, do ya'll have a bettah plan??" "Uhhh. OK Neil, we'll blow it up then run away screaming." "YESSSSSSS! I am now the leadah for this misson!!" He ran ahead "I am the greatest!" (Mahamit Eleis' saying.)

Yes weird chapitor, enjoy though.
Sign up to rate and review this story