Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I Constantly Thank God For Ryan Ross

Haven't You People Ever Heard Of Closing The God Damn Door?

by ryanrossISsove 2 reviews

Honeymoon. mmm.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-03 - Updated: 2007-04-04 - 1194 words

1Exciting
"Hey, sleepy head, we're here." Ryan heard, as the soft voice ripped him from his sleep.

"Huh, what?" He said, rising up, and looking at the plane he was on, and the glancing over at Brendon who was seated next to him. It was pitch black out, and the plane had just landed in Hawaii.

"Uh, I'm tired." Ryan yawned, as he stood up.

"Save your energy, boy. Don't think you're sleeping tonight." Brendon said.

Ryan smiled, and looked back at Brendon's beam.

They slowly got off the plane, and walked around until they found the luggage collection.

They stood around, and waited for their luggage to come out, until it finally did, and the two boys grabbed it, and walked out to the curb.

"So, how are we getting to this hotel?" Ryan asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Uh, I'm sure they have taxis here, or shuttles...or something..." Brendon said.

"Mmm. I'm sure." Ryan added, looking around.

After about fifteen minutes of not spotting any form of public transportation, Ryan looked at Brendon.
"Maybe we should ask someone?" he said.

"Good idea" Brendon said, stopping a man as he walked out of the airport

"Uh, do you guys have taxis, or public transportation here?" he asked.

The man looked at him weird, and spit out something in a different language.

Brendon bit his lip, and widened his eyes, as the man's voice was raised, and he stomped off.

Brendon turned around slowly, and Ryan laughed at Brendon's shocked face.

"Haha, okay...so, is the hotel far from here?" Ryan asked.

"I have no clue, I only know what it's called" Brendon said, scratching his neck.

"Uh, this is great, we're going to be stuck in this damn airport all frickin' night." Ryan said, marching back into the building.

"Ryan, wait!" Brendon said, running behind him.

"Uh, what?" Ryan said, turning around.

"Let's just uh...try and find some American people" Brendon said.

Ryan rolled his eyes.

"Okay." Ryan said.

After about an hour of searching for someone who spoke English, they got no where, and Brendon walked into the bathroom, and Ryan followed, and they didn't understand as the intercom boomed "The airport will be closing in ten minutes" in Hawaiian.

Brendon put his bags on the ground, and turned on the fosset, washing his face in the sink.

"Uh, this sucks" Ryan said, as he put his bags down, and slide down the wall, sitting on the ground, his head buried in his knees.

"It's okay baby, we can think of a plan in here, and we WILL get to the hotel tonight." Brendon said, wiping his wet face with a paper towel.

After about twenty minutes, they decided they'd just go out and try yet again to find someone who spoke English, so they exited the bathroom. And stopped, and looked around.

The airport was dark now, and deserted.

"Ryan...where is everyone?" Brendon asked slowly.

"No clue..." he said, looking around.

Brendon dropped his bags, and ran to a door, and pulled.

"Uh! It's locked!" He said, pulling on the handle.

"God Dammit! We're locked in a frickin' airport Brendon!" Ryan practically screamed.

"It's okay Ry, we can just uh, sleep here tonight." Brendon said.

"That's not okay, I'm not sleeping in a dirty airport" Ryan said, whipping out his cell phone.

Brendon grabbed it out of Ryan's hands.

"Who are you planning on calling Ryan? Pete? 'Oh yeah, Pete, can you come get us? We're trapped in a fucking airport, in Hawaii, you can walk here, can't you?'." Brendon mocked, putting the cell phone to his ear.

"Bren, you're pissing me off" Ryan said, walking in circles.

"Sorry Ryan, but there's nothing either one of us can do, we're stuck here." Brendon screamed, as Ryan sat on one of the couches in the lobby.

"Uh, I'm sorry Brennie, I'm just pissed. This honeymoon was suppose to be perfect, and look at us, we're in a frickin' airport..." Ryan said, his head in his hands.

Brendon took a seat next to Ryan, and put an arm around him.

"I know Ry, maybe it can be, I mean, we can have fun in an airport" Brendon said.

"How?" Ryan said, looking up.

"Uh.." Brendon said as he looked around. "Like this." He said, getting up, and walking over to the closed food stand, and slipping through the spaced out bars that closed it off, and going through the cabinets of food.

Ryan smiled, and got up, slipping through the bars as well, and looking through the food, eating tidbits of everything, as Brendon was doing.

After they had eaten enough, they both looked at each other, and laughed.

"Come Ro...Urie, we shall find more fun." Brendon said, taking Ryan's hand, and leading him to a gift shop. They snuck in, again, and looked around. There were a whole bunch of American magazines lining the walls, and things like gum, and candy, snacks, and everything. It was like a paradise.

"Let's party." Brendon said. He took a magazine, a pack of gum, and a bag of chips, and sat down, and read. Ryan did the same, and they did so for about every magazine they were interested in, until they got bored.

"Wow Brendon, this actually is fun." Ryan said, as they cleaned up all evidence of them ever being there.

"Yeah, I'm amazing, I admit." Brendon said, shrugging his shoulders.

Ryan laughed.

"So, where should we sleep tonight?" He asked.

"Uh...find something soft." Brendon said, as they got out of the gift shop, and tried to find some place to sleep.

"Maybe we should just sleep in the bathrooms, considering that people will come to open this place really early, and flights will be coming, you know?" Brendon said, after a while.

"Alright, that's pretty gross, but whatever." Ryan said, following Brendon to the bathroom.

When they got there, they spread a blanket on the ground, and both laid on it.

"Thanks Brendon, you made this...decent. I love you." Ryan said, looking at Brendon as he laid across from him.

"No problem babe, I love you too." he said, smiling.

Ryan scooted over to him, and kissed him passionately.

Brendon laughed, as Ryan tried to kiss him. Ryan pulled away.

"What's so funny?" Ryan said, smiling.

"Ryan, are we really about to fuck in an airport?" Brendon laughed.

Ryan raised an eyebrow. "Why not?" he said, smiling.

"Haha, because if we fall asleep after, someone might find two hot naked celebrities in a bathroom...at an airport...how bad would that be for our rep?" Brendon said.

Ryan rolled his eyes.

"There you go thinking about you're rep again." he said.

Brendon pouted, "I'm sorry Ry, that's not what I meant, I meant..." He said, panicking.

Ryan laughed. "I was kidding babe, I get it, we can just uh, make out tonight, alright?" Ryan said.

"Oh thank god, I was afraid we had another car crash on our hands." Brendon said.

Ryan laughed, and kissed Brendon again.

=========================================

yeah hmm...reveiw, and rate and such, and I'll buy you pelicans, and white puppies. OOHHH. I know, pretty amazing offer. =]
Sign up to rate and review this story