Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > your voice was the soundtrack of my summer

new and old loves

by yourXclassicDisaster 2 reviews

camryn and ryan are getting closer. but what happens when her ex-boyfriend comes into the story

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-04 - Updated: 2007-04-05 - 1351 words

-1Cliche
2 chapters in one day! whoo lol

i woke up and tried to remember all that happened yesterday. Graduation. hanging out with pete and the guys. watching IT. falling asleep with ryan. i looked up and saw he was still sleeping. he looked so peaceful. i just wanted to kiss him but decided against it in case he woke up. i moved his hand from around my waist and got up slowly. before i could even take a step towards the door, i felt ryan wrap his skinny arms around me and pull me back down on the couch. "trying to sneak out huh?" he asked. "no, i was just going to get something to eat" i said. "well lets get showered and changed and we'll go find some food" he said. i went over to FOB's bus to take a shower and tell pete i was going out with ryan. "so, where were you last night miss wentz" joe asked me as soon as i walked onto the bus. "i feel asleep on panic's bus" i told him matter-of-factly as i got a change of clothes. "well we know that. we saw you guys sleeping in the back" pete said as he came from the bunk area. "i'm just came here to take a shower and change. me and ryan are gonna go find something for breakfast." "why can't you eat here? we've got cereal and stuff to make a real breakfast" pete said. "because..." "because she wants to be with her loooover boy" brendon interupted as he came jumping on the bus. "brendon! what are you doing here?" "well, since your sister is taking ryan away from us we thought we'd come over here for breakfast." "ok, well i'm gonna go take a shower now" i took a 45 minute shower. i got out and fixed my hair and put a little make-up on. then i got into my clothes and walked out to the front. i noticed ryan was already there. "hey, you ready to go" he asked. "yeah, let me get my phone" i ran to my bunk and grabbed my sidekick. "ok we'll be back later guys" "have fun. use protection!" was the last thing i heard from pete before ryan dragged me off the bus. we decided to walk to the little town since it was such nice day out. we came upon a cute diner so we went inside. we both ordered pancakes and bacon. as we waited for our food, we talked about everything and got to know eachother a little bit. "so, where are you going to college at" ryan asked. "well, i think i'm going to NYU to study photography." "oh that's cool. so you like taking pictures?" "yeah. i take pictures of pretty much everything. that's why i came on tour. to take pictures of FOB performing and all the cities we travel to." "what about your boyfriend? are you guys going to the same college?" he asked just as our food arrived. "i don't have a boyfriend" i replied as i poured some syrup on my pancakes. "you're single? that's hard for me to believe." he said as he took a bite of his food. "why's that so hard to believe?" i asked. "look at you. you're gorgeous. any guy would kill to have you." he said, looking me straight in the eye. "well i did have a boyfriend. but we broke up half way through senior year. it ended on bad terms. i don't really like talking about it." i said. "i'm sorry. i'm here for you if you ever need anything" he said. we finished the rest of our food in mostly silence, saying a couple of words every now and then. we paid the bill and walked out into the warm sunshine. i saw a park up the road so went there. i ran to the swings and got on. "ryan, will you push me?" i asked sweetly. he pushed me until i was going at a steady pace then got on the one next to me. we decided to have a jumping contest. whoever jumped the farthest, won. i went first. i got pretty far but not far enough. i watched as ryan landed a few feet farther from me. "you cheated! you're legs are longer than mine" i pouted. "aww don't be sad" he said wrapping me in a hug. "so, what do i get since i won" he asked. "hmm i never thought of that. i'll think of something" i said. "oh but i've already got the perfect prize for me" he said as he started to lean in. when our lips were inches apart we hear an "excuse me" we both turned to the side and noticed 3 girls standing there. "we don't want to be rude but could you sign this for us?" the smallest girl asked. "of course" he smiled and signed their stuff. the one closest to me smiled and said "you 2 are cute. you're very lucky to be together." just as i was about to tell her we didn't go out the smallest one said "thanks so much. we can't wait for your concert tonight" "well i hope you enjoy it" they started walking away and i just stood there, looking confused. "what's wrong camryn?" ryan asked. "those girls, they think we're dating" i said, almost laughing. "well, what's wrong with them thinking that" he asked confused. then we started walking back to the venue and he grabbed my hand. i looked at our entwined hands and smiled at him.

(10 hours later)

it was time for the concert. everything backstage was hectic. dancers running around half dressed, pete yelling asking if anyone knew where his eyeliner was. i took it to him. "thanks cam, can't go out there without looking b-e-a-utiful" "right pete. keep thinking that" i said winking and walking out to the hallway. Panic! performed first. then FOB took the stage. pete said they were going to sign some autographs. i told him i would wait for them on the bus. i started making my way to the bus when i looked at the fans waiting for the boys to come out. i saw a guy who looked very familiar to my ex travis. OMG! it was travis. "hey camryn! i thought you'd be here" i tried walking away but it was too late. "hey come on. don't i get a hug? it's been a while" travis asked. i gave him a quick hug and tried to get away. "what's wrong dollface? didn't you miss me?" he asked trying to kiss me. "no travis. we broke up, remember. i told you to stay away from me and i meant it" "no, you were just upset by what happened. you didn't really mean it" he tried kissing me again. "travis! let me go. i'll scream" "go ahead scream. by the time anyone gets here i'll already have taken what i wanted" he said as i realized we had somehow walked a ways from the venue. as he started to undo his belt, i took that as my oppurtunity to make a run for it. i was almost to the building when i felt travis grab me by the hair and throw me to the ground. i hit my head hard and i felt something wet coming from the back of my head. i heard someone yelling my name and footsteps coming our direction. "this ain't over yet camryn. i'll get what i want. just wait" travis hissed in my ear as he got up and ran. "camryn, where are you?" i hear joe yelling. i tried to yell but my head hurt too much. he finally found me. "are you ok cam?" asked scooping me up in his arms. i couldn't say anything. i just started sobbing in his arms. if i told him about travis, he would tell pete and everything would just get worse for me. i had to get rid of travis before he ruined everything.

whoo! chapter 3 is done :) how do you like it so far?
Sign up to rate and review this story