Categories > Original > Romance > The Seduction Of Lady Anne

The Lady's Refusal

by lost_in_the_shuffle 0 reviews

The battle begins between Lady Anne and Sir Richard.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-04-05 - Updated: 2007-04-05 - 380 words

0Unrated
Sir Richard lept up out of the chair and gave Lord Gavin a bemused look."Anxiously awaiting my return is she?" He said dryly. Lord Gavin stood up and looked at him with fear. "I had to say that,she said she wouldn't marry you" he said quickly," I was hoping she would change her mind once she saw you again." Richard asked, "why does Anne not want to marry me?" Lord Gavin stepped back fearfully,"she said that you're pompous and a bully. That the last time she talked to you, she was bored to tears by your inane prattle." Richard turned and started up the steps, Lord Gavin hurriedly walked with him."Where are you going?" He huffed as he tried to keep up with Richard. Richard turned and said, "to teach my betrothed a lesson. You will stay here and not interfere." Than he ran up the remaining steps to Lady Anne's chamber. Richard kicked open the door, scaring the two women inside the chamber. He walked in and glared at Gertrude,"get out now," he growled. Gertrude picked up her skirts and ran out of the chamber. Richard closed the door and turned to face Anne. She stood up and glared at him in anger,"how dare you come into my chamber like that!" She shrieked, Richard frowned and said,"I am your betrothed, I dare a lot." Anne screamed in anger and picked up the water pitcher flinging it at Richard, just narrowly missing him."Get out now!" She hissed, as she threw a candlestick at him. Richard ducked it and quickly crossed the chamber, grabbing Anne's arms. She glared at him with hate and said,"I don't care if you beat me. I'll never marry you." Richard sat down and pulled Anne over his lap, than spanked her soundly. Anne shrieked, more in surprise and anger, than in pain and began to struggle. Richard stood up abruptly and dumped Anne off his lap. As she sat on the floor glaring at him, he walked toward the chamber door. He turned and said quietly,"we will marry Lady Anne, for I find I want you more than ever now." Than he opened the door and walked out, leaving her trembling with anger on the floor.
Sign up to rate and review this story