Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Time of Deciding

Chapter

by sheepo39 18 reviews

What happens when a character falls in love with another character and someone dies. Can't really think of what to write for the summart

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-04-03 - Updated: 2007-04-03 - 227 words

-1TrainWreck
Stories written by fans of a certain TV show, cartoon, anime, book, or movie using existing plots, characters, or ideas from the series but then continuing the story, adding new characters, changing the ending, or changing the plot.
Most are written by an obsessed fan who invents a character that's supposed to be like him/her, only 10 times prettier, smarter, and stronger who falls in love with whoever the fan has a crush on. Many of them have poor grammar, thin plots, and bad spelling. But there are a few with original ideas, great storylines, and interesting fancharacters writeen by creative writters. These ones are worth reading.
Most fanfiction is found only at fansites of the series or a general site for all types of fanfiction.

Obsessed Fan: I love Class of the Titans sooooo much! squeee I'll write a fanfic of a super cool and powerful demon cat girl (that's basically me, only a 100 times better) that comes and takes the main character from that evil bitch who doesn't deserve him (but I do cause I'm super cool)


Ha ha this show Class of the Titans sucks. My friend showed me a clip of it and I was like how can you show me this crap. Show once again the show Class of the titans can suck my fucking balls. It is the worst show ever
Sign up to rate and review this story