Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Hate You, Gorgeous.

Chapter 22: Two Punches and a Whole Lotta Kissin'

by Dancemandydance 0 reviews

Pete and Eden make up...Rachel has something to say about it.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 981 words

0Unrated
-Pete's POV-

We remain in the room for a while - just kissing each other. We don't lie down, we don't get hot and heavy; we just kiss. All of this time, you think we would have jumped each other the moment we got back together, but right now all I want to do is feel her lips on mine.
"You look so beautiful, Eden," I whisper in her ear before kissing down her jaw and finding her lips again. "My breath was taken away when you walked in tonight."
"I did this for you," she whispers. "Patrick kind of forced me to look gorgeous. I haven't looked my best these past four months."
"You're worse is everyone else's best though, baby." She smiles against my lips and I kiss the side of her smile. "I missed you. I missed you more than I've ever felt any other emotion in my life."
"Pete," she says sweetly, taking my blazer in her hands and moving it down my arms, removing it. "I love you." She looks up into my eyes and cocks her head to the side. "You," she smiles, running her fingers down the side of my arms, "have gotten buff. You look amazing."
"Working out helped me keep my mind off of you. I did anything to keep myself from thinking of how badly I wanted to be with you."
"Oh," she frowns. "I thought about you all the time."
"I didn't say I succeeded," I say sweetly, putting my hand under her chin and lifting her eyes up to mine. "I thought about you every second of every day."
"Good," she whispers before running her finger across my lips. "I think I missed your lips more than I missed anything." I can't help but smile. "Oh, and you're smile. You have the best smile in the world, you know that?"
"I hate my smile," I giggle. I place my hand on her hip and draw her closer to me, kissing her. We stay that way for thirty minutes - just kissing - until she starts to talk again.
"Pete," she whispers against my lips, entwining her fingers with mine.
"Mmm hmm?" I say before giving her another sweet kiss. She parts from me and gazes deep into my eyes. God, I missed those eyes.
"What about your girlfriend? You know," kiss, "downstairs?"
"She isn't exactly my girlfriend. But we might have a problem with her. I should go talk to her."
"There's no need," says an angry voice from the hall. "Pete, you fucking bastard." She walks up to me and punches me square in the jaw, causing me to crash down on the bed.
"Fuck!" I yell.
"Jesus Christ. Why the hell did you do that?" Eden yells, leaning over me and cradling my face in her hands. "Baby, are you okay?"
"Baby? Baby? Since when are you his baby? I'm the one who has been fucking him non-stop for two months."
"Look...Rachel, is it?" Eden says, getting up from the bed and walking over to her. "Pete and I have been together for a long time."
"You haven't been together for four months," she scowls.
"Not technically, no, but we never stopped loving each other." I sit up in the bed, my hand still nursing my jaw. She really punched the shit out of me. AND she had rings on, so there is blood staining my shirt - awesome.
"Is that why he moaned so loud when I fucked him?" She's lying, I didn't moan at all. I just fucked her with my eyes closed, pretending she was Eden.
"I'm pretty sure, if I know Pete at all, that he probably just fucked you with his eyes closed, pretending you were me."
"Is that right? Well then, I guess you deserve this, too," Rachel yells before punching Eden, causing her to fall down on the floor. "Fuck both of you," she says before running out.
"Oh my God, Eden!" I yell, running over to her -she's out cold. I guess people heard the yelling because Joe comes running up into the room.
"Holy shit! What happened?"
"We basically got beat up by Rachel."
"The bimbo?" Joe asks, surprised. I nod. "Holy hell. What did she do?"
"She found us kissing, just kissing, and she punched us both. It was...weird."
"That is weird. But you guys are back together? That's fucking awesome!"
"Yeah but right now we need to get her to wake up."
"Right. I'll go get something smelly to wake her up."
"Use you're shoe," I say, completely serious. Joe gives me a funny look and then shrugs, smiles, and takes it off. I wave it in front of Eden's face. "Baby, wake up." I put my hand under her head and she opens her eyes.
"What the fuck is that smell?"
"That would be Joe's feet," I smile.
"Aww Wentz. I love you're smile," she says, stroking my cheek with the back of her hand. I wince under her touch because my face still hurts. "Oh God, I'm sorry. Are you okay?"
"Are YOU okay?" I ask, helping her up into a sitting position.
"Did that bitch fucking punch me?"
"Yeah," I say, rubbing her back.
"Wow, she's stronger than she looks. That really hurt," she says, nursing her cheek. I lean down and kiss it gently.
"Better?"
"A tiny bit. Can you take me home, though? I don't want to be here anymore. I just want to be with you. In your bed."
"Whoa! Another dude is in the room, Eden," Joe giggles.
"Ha ha. Sorry Josephine," she smiles, putting her hand on his shoulder. "Thank you for the smelly shoe. I heart you."
"I heart you too," giggles Joe.
"Okkkayyyyy, then," I giggle. "You're cute guys, real cute. But I think we should go, E."
"Yeah, good idea."

________________________________________________________________

More in a second, my lovelies. Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story