Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Hate You, Gorgeous.

Chapter 23: The final make up

by Dancemandydance 1 review

Pete and Eden make up...they make up realllll nice:)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 1357 words

1Hot
-Eden's POV-

We all walk downstairs; Pete and I are arm-in-arm.
"Praise Jesus! It's a Christmas miracle!" announces Patrick.
"Um...there is a Jew in your presence, remember?" laughs Joe. Patrick frowns a bit. "Just kidding, ass."
"I'm so glad you guys worked things out. I figured when Rachel stormed down the stairs that something happened between you two that didn't make her happy, but I didn't want to get my hopes up," smiles Dani, hugging me.
"Yeah, she kinda punched them," said Joe.
"No way," gasps Travis. "What a fucking bitch. Let me get you guys some ice." We were going to leave, but we really should take care of our bruises first before we go home and...make up. I want to grab him and make love to him now, but my cheek really does hurt. We pop some aspirin and sit and talk with people with bags of ice on our cheeks
After about an hour later we feel much better, so Pete looks at me and smiles. "Ready to go?" I nod and he takes my hand. "Bye, guys. Enjoy the rest of the party," Pete announces.
"Bye!" says basically everyone. Pete and I get into his car and start to drive.
"Your place or mine?" he asks.
"Mmmm...whatever you want," I say seductively, putting my hand on his thigh.
"My place is closer so...my place," he smiles.
"Don't speed now, baby," I giggle.
"I shall try not to." Pretty soon we get to Pete's house. He runs out of the car and opens my door and helps me out.
"We better get you out of those clothes," I say, taking the collar of his shirt in my hands. "You got a little bit of blood on you." I give him my best 'fuck me' look and bite my lip. Pete doesn't say a word, he just grabs my hand and runs into the house. He closes the door and we stand in the hallway for a second in the dark.
"I love you," he says, running his fingers through my hair and placing his hand on my neck, pulling me closer to him.
"Peter," I smile, bringing my nose to his.
"I love it when you call me Peter," he says softly, rubbing his nose against mine.
"Peter, please make love to me?"
"You don't even have to ask," he says before sweeping me up in his arms.
"Whoa!" I exclaim. "Pete, you're strong!"
"You're tiny," he says as he walks up the steps. We get to his room and he lets me down. I open the door and he rushes in behind me and closes it. "I have you," he says with a low voice, cocking his eyebrow as he walks towards me.
"Yes you do," I wink. I put my hands on his shirt and rip it open with all the strength I can muster, revealing his beautifully toned body. "The shirt was ruined anyway," I say in response to the 'what the hell?' look he gives me. He nods and bites his lip, closing his eyes and tilting his head back as I explore his neck with my lips, sliding his shirt down his arms slowly enough that I can feel every muscle in them. "You're body," I moan against his neck, "looks amazing, Peter." He doesn't say anything, he just takes my shoulders in his hands and turns me around and then unzips my dress, kissing my shoulder blades. "Mmm...Pete. I love you." He kisses up the back of my neck and down again, taking the straps of my dress off my shoulders and pushing my dress down my body, revealing my red bra and panties. Pete turns me back around and looks me up and down.


-Pete's POV-

Holy mother of God she looks amazing. I don't think her body has changed much, but I feel like I'm seeing it for the first time. Her skin looks so soft I'm almost afraid to touch it - to damage it. I just stare at her, not saying a word.
"Pete?" she says, looking up into my eyes. "Are you alright, baby?" I just nod, staring absent-mindedly. She takes her hands and grabs the top of my trousers, unbuttoning them and sliding them down. Yes, I did decide to wear boxer-briefs that night. My pants weren't that tight, so it worked out alright.
"Pete, talk to me baby," she says, bringing herself so close to me that our stomachs touch. "You're making me nervous."
"I'm sorry," I say softly. "I just...you are..."
"I am?" she smiles, running her fingers through my hair. "Pete, what is it?"
"More beautiful than I remember. More beautiful than I deserve. More beautiful than..." she doesn't let me finish. She just kisses me softly, grabbing my hips and arching herself against me.
"Peter," she whispers after parting her lips from mine. "I look the same."
"You look amazing," I say, looking down at her cleavage and running my finger along the top of her bra. She reaches behind her back and undoes the clasp, letting her bra fall to the floor and revealing her breasts. That sends me over the edge. I cup her breast in my hand and place my other hand around her waist, pulling her into a passionate kiss. We walk towards the bed, never parting lips, and I lower her down on the bed. I climb on beside her and her fingers go immediately to my boxer briefs, pushing them down. She lifts her butt up a bit so I can pull her panties off. I lay beside her and look down at her beautiful naked body, the back of my hand running down it along with my eyes. She smiles up at me and places her hand on my neck, pulling me into a kiss again. Pretty soon her hands are on my hips, tugging. I take that as a sign that she wants me on top of her so I obey. I slide deep inside her; deeper than I ever have before and it feels soooo amazingly good.
"God that feels good," she moans, leaning her head back on the pillow.
"Yes it does," I smile down at her as I begin to pump in and out. She lifts her legs and arches her back, causing me to go even deeper inside of her. "Jesus, Eden," I growl into her neck. I'm suspending myself with my arms, flexing them. Eden reaches out and rubs my chest, sucking on my neck. She runs her hands up and down my arms.
"God, I love your arms," she moans between kisses.
"I love your everything," I growl. "Fuck, this feels amazing."
"I know," she moans in ecstasy. "Fuck, Pete...Jesus Christ." She reaches her hands behind me and starts clawing at my back, causing me to go faster. I love it when she's tender with me, but I get so turned on when she's rough. "Bite me, Pete." I do as she asks and start to suck on her neck, biting her every once in a while. She moans loudly, louder than she ever has before.
"Fuuuucckkk.... Eden," I growl as I feel her tighten around me.
"I know, me too God, Pete."
"I," thrust, "love," thrust, "you," thrust, "so fucking much," thrust.
"I love you too," she moans as she climaxes. Feeling her warmth surround me sends me over the edge, spilling myself into her.
"God, that was better than ever," I sigh happily, sliding myself out of her and laying beside her, my hand on my chest. She moans softly and turns over on her side, curling herself against me.
"I love you, Wentz," she sighs, resting her head on my chest.
"Eden?" I ask, putting my arm around her and rubbing her back.
"Yes?" she asks, looking up at me and smiling. I want to ask her. I want to ask her so badly...but I just can't...yet.
"Nothing, sweetie. You look tired, you should sleep," I say, stroking her head.
"Mkay," she giggles before snuggling up to me and drifting off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story