Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Original Heroes

Chapter 1

by DJessie 1 review

THANK YOU GreenNoseRing for letting me put this up here. I just love this stor so much I HAD to put it up here!! Thanks again! Based on the original characters for COTT.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-07 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 511 words

0Unrated
I emailed GreenNoseRing and asked if I can put this up here. AND SHE SAID YES!! Oh ya!! Many of you are probably familiar with this, so now you can see it in FanFiction.net /and/FicWad. Isn't that great?! I think it's great!!

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

For all of you who haven't heard of the original plan for COTT, check it out on the original series bible, at But here's a brief summary of my version of the characters.... (More info at Mr. Goodchild's site)

Jay

(Descendant of Jason)

Jay is feeling lately like the world is against him. After having a fight with his uncle, he is forced to move out of his house and move in with the immortal centaur, Chiron, an old friend of his ancestor. Now going to New Olympia Academy, he meets a new group of friends and takes the first step into adventure....

Odie

(Descendant of Odysseus)

Odie is almost always upbeat and positive, which is something unusual considering he lives in the Underworld with Hades and his split-personality wife, Persephone. But Odie doesn't mind staying with them. Secretly, he holds a soft spot for the queen of the dead, and yearns for her to give up life with Hades and run away to the Bahamas with him.

Herry

(Descendant of Hercules)

Poor Herry. It isn't easy having a best friend who constantly gets you in trouble with the school principal. It's even harder to have to follow in your great, great, great, great (I'd keep going, but we'd be here all day) grandfather's footsteps. But now's the time for Herry to get his chance...

Atlanta

(Descendant of Atalanta)

Girls constantly tease Atlanta for the fact that the only friends she has are boys. But all this is behind the tomboy's back, of course. The females of the Academy know that if anyone made fun of Atlanta to her face, she'd hit them so hard they'd be sent into next week. But there are some problems that Atlanta can't solve with violence. Two of her best friends have HUGE crushes on her. This would be a big issue with Atlanta if only she knew about it...

Archie

(Descendant of Achilles)

Sarcastic, fast, and powerful. Archie could easily take down any challenge that comes his way. At least, that's what his mentor, Ares, says. Archie's only weaknesses? His wonky heel (Thanks, Achilles) his fear of water, and his best friend, Atlanta.

Trent

(Descendant of Theseus)

Handsome, popular Trent could have no problem getting a date for the senior prom, if he wasn't already hung up over one girl. That's right, Trent also has a crush on Atlanta, and he and Archie are constantly fighting for her attention. Maybe the class president should have Ms. Aphrodite as a mentor, instead of Mr. Hermes...

Neil

(Descendant of Narcissus)

Jay sometimes wonders how Neil became friends with the group. He's stuck-up, egotistical, and all-around pretty boy. Bu Neil has history with the rest of the team, and is just plain lucky, I guess. Something that the group is going to need....
Sign up to rate and review this story