Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And if your heart stops beating...

checking you out, checking me out

by blueside21 2 reviews

umm just read ok

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 1149 words

0Unrated
~ Aimee's P.O.V ~

"Hey I know you, what was your name again?" asked Gerard with his smile on his face
"I don't recall telling you it" I said angrily. It was defiantly not the place to try and hit on me. I walked down the hallway towards the next room. The newly assigned room we got.
"Why do you hate me?" he asked, I stopped and turned around.
"I don't hate you, look I have to tend to a patient so I would appreciate if you'd leave me alone." He looked kind of surprised.

I walked into the room and Geri had just stopped in the doorway and was staring at the bed.
"Geri what's wrong?" I asked in a kind of panicked
"It's Mikey Way" she said in a saddened voice. No it can't be I thought, I went and looked at his chart, oh my god, it was him. He looked like he had been through hell, but he was so peaceful sleeping. I continued to read the chart, "attempted suicide throught drug overdose". Ouch. There where 3 guys asleep in the chairs by the window, I recognized them straight away. From left to right there was Ray, Frank and Bob. I looked at the door and Gerard was now standing behind Geri.

"I'm sooo sorry" I said "I shouldn't of been such a jerk"
"It's okay, really you didn't know." He said. I felt so bad, without even thinking I said
"You and your friends look tired and need a shower, our apartment is down the block..."
"No, I couldn't possibl..."
"We insist" said Geri as she went to change Mikey's drip.
"Okay..." he said
"Our shift is almost finished; we can take you there, even if you just want a shower and something to eat."
"Yeah Aimee makes a mean Pizza" said Geri.
"What about Mikey?" asked Gerard. "I don't want to leave him alone"
"How long has he been here?" asked Geri
"Hey...you no I can tell you myself." Mikey said from his bed. We must have woke him up with our discussion. We turned to him "I've been here for 10 bloody days!" he yelled waking up the guys near the window.
"Holy crap hot nurses, wait am I dreaming?" asked Frankie. Ray hit him across the head with his hand. "Nop, I'm awake!". Gerard tried to hide behind his hand.
"Please ignore him, he is hmmm special" he said quietly to me.
"Don't you have the same view?" I said cheekily back "Okay well Mikey you seem to be in great shape, you should be out of here in no time" I said.
"They said that three days ago..."
"well you can leave as soon as you want." Said the doctor entering the room
"Are you serious!" Mikey exclaimed sitting up I his bed.
"Yes, as long as you take your medication and take it easy for a while, nothing over strenuous"
"Yeah sure..."
"Okay, well I have to go prep for surgery." He said and left the room.

I'd always hated doctors, they thought they where so much better then everyone, especially the ones at this hospital.
"Okay then we will meet you outside, umm perhaps near the coffee shop if were not out before you guys get out." I pulled out a pen and grabbed Gerard's hand, and started writing my mobile number on it. "Well here's my number, and tell me if you change your mind"
Geri wrote on Mikey's hand to, he was looking right into her eyes. You could almost feel the chemistry between them, Geri smiled and Mikey smiled back.
"Oh Mikey that's the first time I've seen you smile in weeks" said Ray trying not to laugh.
"haha funny! See you guys later" Mikey said as we left.


~ Mikey's P.O.V ~

I can finally leave this hell hole. I started packing my few possessions into the "overnight" bag so I could go and see Geri again. Well I hope that's her name, it was on her name badge. I'd seen her somewhere before, it was if I was reliving a dream, a beautiful, relaxing and sensual dream. I went to the Nurses desk, and they gave me my medication and I signed out. We where led escorted out the front with security and I was immediately greeted by half a dozen flashing camera's in my face.
"No Comment, No Comment!' I said pushing my way through the crowd. That was one thing I hated about being a celebrity, all the media attention and scandals. We hailed down two cabs, me and Gerard in the first and Frank, Ray and Bob in the second. We pulled over in front of the little coffee shop and put on our sunglasses and got out. The other guy's car pulled up behind us and they got out, Frank had put his hoodie up, and bob had a hat and sunnies on. Ray made us stick out of the crowd a bit with his afro, but hey 5 guys dressed in black clothes made us stand out from the suits. The girls came shortly after we got their, a few girls recognized us so we got pictures and gave them our autographs.

"Okay well let's go." Aimee said
Her and Gerard where walking up front talking and laughing and Geri and I where about 2 meters back in silence. It didn't help with Frank making kissing sounds in the background. We soon reached their apartment building; it looked pretty good on the outside. Though when we went inside it looked pretty standard, we hopped in the elevator and went to the 5th floor. We stopped in front of the first door
"Well we are here!" Geri said. I laughed we sort of guessed that.


~ Aimee's P.O.V ~

I began to regret bringing them back to our place, they were celebrities and our place isn't exactly the greatest place on earth.
"Yeah sorry about the mess, we weren't expecting any vistitors" I said opening the door
"Oh and I'm not a visitor!" it was Sarah my 22 year old cousin from California. She was 5'4 and had short hair, sort of like what Gerard had years ago.
"Sarah!" I screamed and hugged her "what are you doing here?"
"Well, I was in the neighborhood." She said, I wasn't convinced. She was a guitarist, and a damn good one. She'd been in her boyfriend's band but they were having relationship problems. "Holy fuck, is that Frank Iero" she staring at the door
"Sure is honey, meet my friends Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Bob!" Frank said walking in. The guys were looking a little confused so I thought I'd do a quick introduction.
"Oh Sarah I hope you don't mind, they are staying for dinner. Guys this is Sarah, my cousin." Sarah walked straight over to Frank and shook his hand.
"I love your work..."
Sign up to rate and review this story