Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Love, Tears and a Mission

Ramen, Joke, Mission Starts and Uh-oh

by luv-those-who-review 0 reviews

NaruHina Naruto is back from the time skip. He learns Hinata's true feelings for him. Gaara's sleeping, mission in sand village. Lemony. Little bit of KibaSaku, GaaYoko, Yoko my character. Fighting...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Characters: Gaara, Hinata, Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 2816 words

0Unrated
~~'Time/ How much time'~~ : Time skip

~~Meanwhile~~ : while that happened, so did this

"In parenthesis" : saying

~~~~~~* : Scene skip

... : A pause

text : thinking

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters... I did make up about four characters in later chapters though...

~~~~~~*

A NaruHina Love Story Part 2

Naruto wound up getting to the ramen shop just after Iruka had gotten there. "Morning, Naruto!!!"
"Morning, Iruka!!!" They both ordered a bowl of ramen.
"Looks like you just woke up."
"I did. I fell asleep on the couch with Hinata."
"What?!?!"
"After you left yesterday, I told Hinata I would walk her home but it started raining so we went to my house but she fell asleep on me so I didn't want to wake her up."
"So are you together?!?!"
"Since when did you become so nosy? And for your information, I think so."
"You think so?"
"Well I'm not sure..."
"Did you kiss?"
"Yeah," Naruto turned red and put his hand on the back of his head like he usually did when he got embarrassed.
"So you are together!"
"Really?"
"Yeah."
~~~~~~*
"Hey Hinata!" Hinata jumped.
"Kiba-Kun don't scare me like that!"
"Came to pick you up this morning but I came to find out you weren't home at 10 in the morning."
"O, right, well.."
"Was he a good kisser?"
"What?!?! Why do you want to know? You want to kiss him?" Hinata retaliated. She was shocked that he would ask something like that.
"You guys did kiss, didn't you?"
Hinata got shy, "Yeah, I guess so."
"And then you slept with him."
"Kiba!!! You know me..."
"Right that would be going too far. So what happened?"
"Well he started to walk me home holding my hand, then it started raining so he gave me his jacket, we went to his house because it was closer, he gave me a t-shirt and sweat pants to change into," she realized that she was still wearing the t-shirt and sweat pants, "then we talked, he said some really sweet stuff, he kissed me, I kissed back, talked a little more, he kissed me and then we just like watched T.V. or listened to music or something, and I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep and then he must have fallen asleep."
"That was a lot of detail. But I guess that is what I deserve for asking a girl what happened for her first kiss."
"Kiba!!!"
"Well a guy wouldn't say so much like details and stuff. He would say a few little important things and that would be it."
"But I didn't even go into details that much."
"Damn!!! A lot happened then!!!"
"So do you want details?"
"NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!"
"Thought so... I still have to go pack. You want to wait for me?"
"Yeah sure..." Hinata went into her room to change and pack.
~~~~~~*
"Morning Kiba, where's Hinata?"
"Morning, She's in her room, changing and packing for the mission."
"O." He stood there.
"I'm going to go meet up with Sakura."
"Okay." Kiba runs off on top of the house roofs. Hinata comes out in the normal clothes she usually wears.
"Naruto?!?! Where's Kiba?"
"He went to meet up with Sakura."
He left me here with Naruto... I don't know whether to be mad at him or thank him. "O," Naruto leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She blushed because her sister came in just as Naruto kissed her.
"Morning sis," the on-looking peeker said. "Don't worry I won't tell dad. Is this where you were all night?"
"Mind your own." Hinata a little annoyed responded.
"Don't worry I'm not thinking you did anything like that because your too nice and shy."
"Your soooo lucky he already knows."
"O really? Took him long enough."
"Stop it and GO AWAY!!!"
"Fine, What ever..." She walks away.
"Your sister knew who is three years younger then us?!?! Am I really that slow?"
"What ever... doesn't matter anymore. It's 30 minutes until noon. We should get going."
"Yeah I don't want to be late on the first mission I'm leading with the importency of this one." Hinata laughed.
"Okay." Naruto and Hinata walked holding hands to the area where they were to meet Sakura and Kiba for the mission. On the way people would look their way to see that they were finally together. Almost everyone knew that Hinata liked Naruto and almost everyone thought that they would get together. People from the village were waiting for the day when Naruto would figure it out. Hinata and Naruto realized that everyone was looking at them and they both turned red. They got to the gate where they were meeting up with Sakura and Kiba before them.
"Naruto, I don't want Sakura knowing..."
"Knowing what?"
"We're together... at least not until the mission is over."
"Why?"
"I think she started liking you... if she knew it would make the mission weird."
"Okay then..." Naruto then put his lips to Hinata's. They put their arms around each other They stayed that way for a while.
"Hinata..."
"Yeah..."
"Sakura and Kiba should be here soon." They let go of each other just as Sakura and Kiba came into sight. Hinata walked up to Kiba.
"Did you tell Sakura?"
"Tell her what?"
"About me and Naruto..."
"O, that. No. I figured it was none of my business... SO WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I LEFT?"
"What happened to the 'none of my business' crap you were just talking about?"
"That was about telling people... You said yourself not everyone needs to know what goes on."
"True... but what ever, don't tell her... it would make the mission weird."
"Why?"
"I think she likes Naruto..."
"O... I won't tell her then. But I think it would make the mission even weirder if you don't tell her."
"Huh?!?!"
"Look..." Hinata turns around to see Sakura flirting with Naruto.
"Maybe your right..."
"Did you tell Naruto?"
"Yeah... also thanks for leaving..."
"Your welcome. I figured that you would probably want to walk alone with him."
"Thanks," Hinata turned a little red.
"Come here, I have something important to tell you!!!" Naruto yelled over to Hinata and Kiba.
"Right," Kiba responded. Kiba and Hinata walked over to where Naruto and Sakura where standing.
"Tsunade-bear chan told me not to tell you this until it is absolutely necessary and I find it absolutely necessary now... We might run into Orochimaru and possibly Sasuke."
"Then shouldn't there be more people?!?!" Kiba tried to argue.
"I think there should, like three or four more but we don't have that and she says there's only 25% chance he shows up," he looked at Hinata and saw her face looked worried. "Don't worry, you all know me and you know I wouldn't let anyone get hurt." Hinata didn't look so worried anymore.
"But why am I going?" Sakura questioned. "I can't fight well... that means there are only three of you..."
"You're right but you are the best medical ninja in Konoha, other then Tsunade-bear chan, if someone gets hurt you can quickly and effectively."
"Okay. So what do you want me to do if Orochimaru or... or Sasuke comes?"
"Well I was about to get to that..."
"Kiba do you know Sasuke's and Orochimaru's scents?"
"Well it's been a while but if I smell something strange I'll tell you."
"Okay then if Kiba smells something strange, Hinata I'll tell you to use Byakugan. Hinata you will then check who is coming. If it is someone we don't know or seems suspicious then we'll speed up but Kiba and Akamaru will keep their noses on the person behind us, if they catch up we'll fight."
"If they catch up what should I do?" Sakura asked Naruto.
"Try and stay out of it... we need you to heal the injured."
"Okay."
"Kiba and Akamaru, I want you two in the back of the group. I then want Hinata in front of you and Sakura in front of Hinata. I'll be up front incase of any traps, I'll get caught in them before anyone else. If I get caught, be on full awareness and leave me, I'll be fine just make sure you don't get hurt... I'll get out of it."
"Okay." Kiba, Sakura, and Hinata answered Naruto.
"Then lets get going." They started on their way out of Konoha into the forest. In the forest the group ran in the order Naruto told them until Kiba and Akamaru smelt something.
"Naruto, stop for a second. I think I smell something." Naruto stopped and everyone else stopped on the same branch.
"Hinata," Naruto looked to her.
"Okay... which way?" Kiba pointed to their left.
"About twenty meters that way."
Hinata turned her head to the way Kiba was pointing. "Byakugan!"
"There are three sound village ninja coming this way." Hinata informed Naruto.
"Let's get going then... quickly." Naruto took off and everyone followed. Kiba kept his nose locked onto the scent. After a while Kiba couldn't smell them anymore.
"Naruto, I think we lost them..."
"Why?"
"I can't smell them."
Naruto looked to Hinata," Hinata can you check...?"
"Byakugan!" she looked around. "I don't see them anywhere."
"It's getting late... we should get some rest. Sakura and Hinata set up the tent," Naruto threw the tent he had over to Sakura. "Kiba we are going to set up traps around the area."
~~~~~~*
"So I hear you and Hinata are together..."
"What?!?!"
"Yeah she told me..."
"O..." Naruto turned a little red. "Then I guess everyone knows except for Sakura..."
"Well anyway, let's get this done to go see how the girls did."
~~~Meanwhile~~~
"Hey Hinata..."
"Yeah?"
"Do you still like Naruto?" Sakura was saying this shyly.
"Yeah..."Hinata blushed because they were going out but Sakura didn't know this. "Why?"
"Just wondering..."
"Back." Kiba informed Sakura and Hinata.
"Are the traps set?" Hinata asked.
"Yeah but we still need lookouts because those sound ninja are still out there."
"Well me and Hinata are the best for lookouts... we can sense someone's there and then confirm it farther out then you or Sakura."
"Okay so Hinata and I will take one part of the night and Kiba and Sakura will take the other part. Which one do you want Hinata?"
"The first part I guess unless Kiba wants it..."
"No, it's okay Hinata, you can take the first part..."
"Okay everything's settled."
"I'm gonna go to bed..." Kiba told Naruto Sakura, and Hinata.
"I'm gonna go too..." Sakura left Naruto and Hinata outside the tent.
"Looks like we are alone... I'll start a fire." Naruto grabs a few branches off the ground and some matches out of his pocket to make a fire. He finished with the fire and he looks over to Hinata and crosses his arms across his chest. "Are Kiba and Sakura sleeping?"
"Byakugan," She looks in the tent, "Yeah..." She was sitting on the log with her arms behind her holding her up and her legs stretched out and crossed at her ankles. Naruto was watching her.
Wow, she is gorgeous... How come I didn't notice her until last night? He goes over to Hinata and lifts her up onto his lap, he puts his arms around her waist. "Good," He starts kissing Hinata's neck and moves up from there making sure to kiss every inch of her until he gets to her mouth, he moved his hands up her back to her hair, his hand movements corresponded with his lips which gave her chills up her spine. When he reaches her mouth she kisses him back. She had been waiting for a kiss like this one, the one that Hinata knew HE wanted, not that SHE wanted. She put her arms around Naruto's neck, she pulled him closer to her. She bite his lip sweetly, he stopped for a second but then started kissing her again. Just as he bite her lower lip, he slowly worked his hands (which were in her hair) down her body to the end of her shirt, on the way down Naruto earned a slight moan from Hinata, which she tried to hold back but couldn't completely. He started to lift her shirt but she pushed it down.
"Naruto..." He interrupted her with kissing. "I'm..." He kissed her again, she had to tell him in between his kisses. "Not.. ready... yet..." (each ... was an interruption)
He kissed her, "For what?" He said as quickly as he could to get back to kissing Hinata.
"To... go... too... far..."
"Okay..." He kept kissing her and she kept kissing him back in a longing and passionate way. They were like this for a while.
"Naruto... I should check to see if the sound ninja are around..." Hinata said when Naruto stopped.
"Okay... then we should wake Sakura and Kiba up... It's getting close to their turn..." Hinata used Byakugan to search the area for the sound ninja.
"I don't see anyone... Lets go wake up Sakura and Kiba..."
~~~~~~*
"Sakura wake up..." Naruto was poking her arm.
"What?!" Sakura a little annoyed asked.
"It's your turn." As Naruto was waking Sakura, Hinata was waking Kiba.
"So how was it?" Kiba whispered.
"How was what?" Hinata asked in the same volume Kiba was at.
"Your one on one time with your boyfriend."
"Not so loud..." Hinata softly informed Kiba. "And I'm not telling you..."
"Tell me!!! Tell me!!! Tell me!!!"
"Your being such a baby. I'm not telling you."
"Kiba come on!!!" Sakura yelled into the tent.
"I'm coming!!!" He yelled back at Sakura and whispered to Hinata, "I'll get the details from you later." Kiba left the tent.
"Hinata?"
"Yeah, Naruto?"
"How long have you been waiting?" Naruto was laying on his back looking at the top of the tent.
"Waiting for what?" She was looking at him.
He rolled on his side and looked her in the eyes, "Waiting for me."
"O..." she turned red and looked away. Naruto touched her cheek and gently turned her head.
"Has it really been that long?"
"Since the academy..."
"I'm sorry Hinata..."
"No, don't be. It's my fault. I should have told you..."
"No, I shouldn't had been so clueless. I'm not gonna let you miss or want me ever again." Naruto moved over to Hinata and gently kissed her on the cheek.
"Thank you Naruto..." Naruto fell asleep facing Hinata, Hinata felt safe next to him even though he was sleeping, she fell asleep peacefully.
~~~~~~*
"Hinata!!! Naruto!!! Wake up!!!" It was morning and Kiba was yelling at Hinata and Naruto.
Sakura grabbed Naruto's shoulders and started shaking him, "get up... GeT uP.!. GET UP!!!"
"I'm up! I was up after the first get up!!!"
"O... sorry..."
"Stop fooling around, we are suppose to get there by tomorrow noon... we have to leave now." Kiba started to tell Naruto and Sakura.
"I' know. We'll be fine. We still have a day and a half." Naruto argued. "Plus when were you assigned leader?"
"Okay Mr. leader," Kiba teased, "what do we do now?"
"We go back to Konoha..." Naruto responded sarcastically. "What else?"
"Okay, okay I get your point..." Hinata and Sakura had already put the tent away. Hinata took it and threw it over to Naruto.
"Thanks..." Naruto put it in his backpack and ran off. Everyone followed him, in the same order as the day before.
They ran for a few hours in silence until, "Hey Naruto."
"What?"
"They're coming... but I can only smell one." Naruto stopped. He was quiet for a few seconds.
"We are gonna set a trap. Hinata, how long do we have?"
"Byakugan."
"Sakura, Kiba start the trap."
"Naruto we have about 5 minutes...(pause for dramatic effect)... until Kakashi-sensai catches up..." she started giggling and Sakura and Kiba were laughing on the ground so hard their eyes were tearing.
"You should have seen your face when you heard they were here!!! And then when you found out it was only Kakashi!!!" He started laughing really hard again wiping the tears from his face.
"Kiba you ass!!! You knew it was him!!! Stop playing around!!!"
"Nar-Naruto, are we gonna wait for him?"
"No, he'll catch up, we need to get to the sand village before tomorrow noon."
"Okay." Naruto took off again and Hinata, Kiba, and Sakura followed him.
About 15 minutes later Naruto, Kiba, Sakura and Hinata stopped at a river to get a drink. Naruto and Kiba tried to catch some fish to eat (Kiba caught more). As Kiba and Naruto caught fish, Hinata and Sakura made a fire to cook the fish.
All of a sudden a familiar voice shows up, "Long time no see..."
~~~~~~*
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO A CLIFFY... sorry... but doesn't matter you can just read the next chapter considering it's done... (Originally I couldn't figure out who I wanted this to be so I kinda had to stop there...)
Sign up to rate and review this story