Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Love, Tears and a Mission

Lee, Kakashi, Sand Ninja, and Kiba

by luv-those-who-review 0 reviews

NaruHina Naruto is back from the time skip. He learns Hinata's true feelings for him. Gaara's sleeping, mission in sand village. Lemony. Little bit of KibaSaku, GaaYoko, Yoko my character. Fighting...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Characters: Gaara, Hinata, Kakashi, Kiba, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 2139 words

0Unrated
~~'Time/ How much time'~~ : Time skip
~~Meanwhile~~ : while that happened, so did this
"In parenthesis" : saying
~~~~~~* : Scene skip
... : A pause
text : thinking
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters... I did make up about four characters in later chapters though...
~~~~~~*
A NaruHina Love Story Part 3
"Lee!!! Where have you been?!?!" Naruto screamed very excited. Naruto hadn't seen Lee in a year.
"Naruto!!!"
"Lee!!!"
"Naruto!!!"
"Lee!!!"
"Naruto!!!"
"Lee!!!"
"Naruto!!!"
"Lee!!!"
"Naruto!!!"
"Lee!!!"
"Naruto!!!"
"Lee!!!"
"Naruto!!!"
"Lee!!!"
"Naruto!!!"
"Lee!!!"
"Naruto!!!" They embrace each other in a hug with a sunset background. Hinata giggling at the site and Sakura had the anime scared/ surprised look on her face.
"Naruto?!?! Are you okay?!?! Even though I caught more fish-"
"Fish where?!?! I'm hungry! May I have some?!?!" Hinata and Sakura (scared) grabbed a fish and handed it to Lee. He sat down and finished it in abut three seconds.
"That was good!!!" Naruto, Hinata, Kiba, and Sakura had an anime look of shock on their faces.
"I'm gonna go and... find something to do..." Naruto ran into the woods.
"I'll go... Make sure he doesn't get lost..." Hinata ran off after Naruto.
"What's with them?" Lee wondered out load.
"If you only knew..." was the only response from Kiba.
~~~~~~*
"Hey, Hinata, why'd you follow me?"
"One, I had to get away from Lee... he's always scared me a little... two, I wanted to talk to you... alone." Hinata turned a light pink color. Naruto saw the same look on Hinata that was on her when he told her about the fact Orochimaru may show up. "Naruto, I'm wor-"
"I'm here Hinata, I won't let anything happen to you," at the same time he said that he pulled her into a tight hug. He looked down at her and kissed her just below her hairline.
"Naruto..." Hinata said into his chest.
"Yeah?" He was still looking at her.
"When I'm with you, I feel safe." After she said this she looked up to see Naruto's face. He's so cute and sweet. He cares so much for his friends and comrades and right now I don't care how knows. Hinata moved her hands from the back of Naruto's waist, to in between them, up to his shoulders and back behind Naruto's head.
"Hin-Hinata? Sakura's just over there, are you sure?" Naruto responded to Hinata's actions. She kissed him quickly on the lips.
"Why are you thinking of her when you have a pretty girl in you arms?"
"Well... I don't have a pretty girl in my arms," Naruto stopped long enough for her to playfully punch him.
"Ow that hurt!" He started rubbing his arm.
"Yeah well you deserve it."
"Then I'll let you decide that after I finish what I was going to say."
"And what was that going to be?"
"I don't have a pretty girl in my arms, I have a beautiful girl in my arms." She pulled him closer to her. She kissed him and after about 10 seconds they heard Kiba yelling.
"Sakura! Come-!" He didn't finish his sentence because he looked up and saw Sakura stopped, but he couldn't see why, he looked around Sakura to see what she was looking at. It was Naruto and Hinata. "I'm sorry guys... I tried..."
"Wait!!!... What are you talking about?...... Hold on, YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS?!?!" Sakura looked to Kiba.
"Well... Yeah... Kinda..."
"So I was the only one who didn't know!!!... How could you?!?!" Sakura started crying just as Lee was walking over. "Hinata how could you keep something like this from me?!?! You knew how I felt and you still went with him!!!" She was looking at Naruto and Hinata. Lee stopped next to Kiba who was behind Sakura. By that time Naruto and Hinata were already separated.
Sakura ran past Lee and Kiba upset, "Hey Sakura... where are you..." Lee let the question hang in the air seeing that she was crying and he was oblivious to what was going on. "What happened?" Kiba started running after Sakura after she was about five yards away. "What happened?" Lee asked again to the two still standing there. Hinata turned a deep crimson red.
"She saw us, um... together," Naruto answered Lee.
"She saw you together?" Lee said in a confused tone.
"We're... well... we're dating," Naruto confessed.
"YOU GUYS ARE DATING!!! THAT'S WONDERFUL!!!" Lee ran over to Naruto and Hinata to hug them both.
"Lee!!! Not now!!! We have to get Sakura!!!"
"Hey guys." Hinata, Naruto, and Lee look over to the voice.
"Kakashi? What took you so long? We saw you 30 minutes ago and you were only five minutes away?..."
"I'm sorry I saw-"
"Actually... that doesn't matter right now. Hinata, use Byakugan to find and lead us to them." Naruto told Hinata.
"Byakugan!... That way." She ran off in the direction she was pointing in and they followed (including Kakashi). They ran after Kiba and Sakura for a while.
"What's going on?" Kakashi finally asked.
"No time to explain it, just hurry..." Naruto answered. They ran for a few more minutes in silence until Naruto said to himself out loud, "I never knew she was so fast..."
"She was training hard while you were gone," Hinata replied.
"Hinata, can you go-"
"You won't need to go anywhere." A mysterious voice responded to Naruto. Naruto looked over to see the sound ninja.
~~~~~~*
"Come on Sakura... slow down!"
"Why should I trust you?!?! You lied to me!!!" Sakura had a hint of anger and sadness in her voice.
"I'm sorry... I truly am..." he stopped on a branch. Sakura noticed this and stopped too just a few yards in front of him.
"I don't know whether to trust you or not. You, Hinata and Naruto all lied to me for almost two days!!!"
"Hinata asked this favor of me... I'm her friend, I couldn't just go blabbing about stuff she didn't want me to."
"And when were you guys planning on telling me?!?! What were you gonna do when I found out?!?! Or were you just waiting until this moment?!?!"
"I don't know!!! I was just doing what Hinata wanted!!! I'm sorry..."
~~~~~~*
"Looks like you got rid of two brats and gained two others." The guy said.
"And looks like you lost one... Is he going after out other two?" Naruto asked.
"Well it looks like your not as stupid as you look." The girl commented on Naruto.
"Believe it!!!" Then in a spilt of a second, he was gone and then showed up behind the sound ninja. Hinata, Lee go after Sakura and Kiba... Me and Kakashi can handle these two..."
"Your being a little over confident, don't cha think?" the girl voiced openly.
"No, I know both my power and Kakashi's power... Go now Lee and Hinata," They start to go off and the girl who was standing just in front of Naruto started to go after them. Then in a split of a second again Naruto was in front of her. "They are not your opponent, I am."
"I'll take the guy Naruto," Kakashi informed him.
"That means I get you..." Naruto sad to the girl. In the next second Naruto's hand made contact with the girl's stomach. She started coughing and a little blood came up.
"So your fast... good for you..."
"You might want to fight and stop talking..."
"O, thanks for the advice but I already started." Naruto shoved his other fist into her stomach but right then she blew up.
Naruto was blasted up into a nearby tree, "What?!?!" Right after he said that, he was kicked from above and fell to the ground creating a small crater. Naruto stood up, a little wobbly but still determined.
"Who are you?" Naruto asked surprised.
"I am Hotaru, the guy over there is Katsuo, and the other one, the one your friends are going after who is going after your unexpecting friends is Ryuu." She then disappeared and showed up behind Naruto. She kicked him in the back and Naruto went flying into a tree, but then disappeared in a puff of smoke. "Dammit! It was a Kage Bunshin! Where'd he go?!"
"Up here!" Naruto came crashing down on Hotaru causing her to be pushed into the ground creating a big crater. She tried getting up but couldn't.
"That was disappointing..."
"Yeah, I know..." Kakashi responded. "Kind of like they were testing our power while we weren't trying..." as he said this he took Katsuo and threw him over his shoulder.
"We should see how Hinata and them did, if it was like our battle, it's nothing to be worried about. Kakashi, can you use Kuchiyose no jutsu to get one of your dogs to track everyone down?"
Kakashi starts doing some hand signs and with a puff of smoke a little dog popped up.
"Hey Naruto!"
"Pakkun, how's it been?!"
"Good, haven't seen you in a while... What-cha need?"
"We need you to find Lee, Hinata, Kiba, and Sakura. Lee and Hinata left this way." Kakashi stated and started walking over with Pakkun following. Pakkun was sniffing the ground.
"I found their scent." He started off and Naruto and Kakashi followed. After only a few minutes they found Lee, Hinata, Sakura, and Kiba... but no sound ninja.
"What happened? Was he that easy to beat?"
"No because no one attacked them..." Hinata answered.
"What?!?! But that girl, Hotaru said that some dude named Ryuu was after you..."
"Yeah well no one has attacked us." Sakura coldly answered Naruto.
"Anyway, the sand village is close... let's get there before it's night." He turned around and faced the sand village only to turn back around and say, "By the way, Lee...What were you doing in the forest..." At this comment everyone did that anime thing when they put their heads down and the black lines are on top.
"I was on a mission with my team but I wanted to visit Gaara so I told my team to go on ahead and I was just on my way to Konoha." Lee explained while doing his nice guy pose.
"So you going back to Konoha?" Naruto asked.
"Yeah, Good to see ya !" Lee jumps off at top speeds.
"He is probably trying to get back to Konoha by morning, knowing him." Naruto commented.
"Yeah, probably." Kiba agreed. They went off in their own direction, towards the sand village.
~~~~~~*
"GAARA!!!" Naruto bursted threw the Kazekage's office.
"Please not so loud and please knock next time." Naruto noticed there was a very pretty girl in the office standing next to Gaara, plus when he bursted in, she was kissing him on the cheek.
"Gaara, I'll just go to let you get to work, I'll come by later to pick you up." The pretty girl told Gaara and pasted Naruto and the group.
"So... how's that?..." Naruto asked pryingly.
"O, well," Gaara started getting red. (--Me: What Gaara's getting red?!?! What the fuck am I writing?!?! --Writer me: He's out of character... Goddammit! He's got a girlfriend... of course he's out of character --Me: good point) "She's my girlfriend."
"SHE'S YOUR WHAT?!?!" They all yelled in unison; except for Kakashi, he didn't care.
"My girlfriend..." Gaara said again.
"Um... Okay... So about our mission?" Naruto used to try and change the subject before he stopped breathing (--Me: Of course Hinata would give him mouth-to-mouth.)
"Right..." Gaara turned back to his normal color. "I'll give you tonight and tomorrow off but tomorrow night is when I'm goning to need you to start."
"What about the emerald?" Sakura asked.
"Right now it's sealed, locked, and put somewhere only I know of. Simply, it's safe and secure, no need to worry. Meet me here tomorrow at 7 P.M."
"Okay... is that is?"
"Yeah but I have reserved rooms for you five at the hotel down the street, two per room."
"Thanks..." Naruto, Hinata, Kakashi, Kiba, and Sakura left the Kazekage's office and started walking to the hotel.
"Who's gonna be in each room?" Naruto asked.
"You and Hinata in one room, even though you don't need two beds." Kiba said as Naruto and Hinata turned red.
"Um... how about Sakura and Hinata in one, Me and Kiba in another one and Naruto in the other?" Kakashi suggested.
"Okay," everyone agreed, even Sakura although she wasn't really happy with Hinata at the moment.
"Um... Hinata... come walk with me?..." Naruto said in a shyish voice.
"Yeah, sure..." Hinata replied. She went over to him. "We'll meet you back at the hotel." Kakashi, Kiba, and Sakura (Akamaru is still there, but the dog doesn't really talk or anything, it just sits there, so I can't really mention him until the fighting with Kiba comes up) turned around for the Hotel while Naruto and Hinata started walking holding hands.
~~~~~~*
next: lemon...
Sign up to rate and review this story