Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Love, Tears and a Mission

Lemon, Morning, Jealousy, and the Mission Really Starts

by luv-those-who-review 0 reviews

NaruHina Naruto is back from the time skip. He learns Hinata's true feelings for him. Gaara's sleeping, mission in sand village. Lemony. Little bit of KibaSaku, GaaYoko, Yoko my character. Fighting...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Characters: Gaara, Hinata, Kakashi, Kiba, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 3772 words

0Unrated
~~'Time/ How much time'~~ : Time skip
~~Meanwhile~~ : while that happened, so did this
"In parenthesis" : saying
~~~~~~* : Scene skip
... : A pause
text : thinking
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters... I did make up about four characters in later chapters though...
~~~~~~*
A NaruHina Love Story Part 4
"So what's up?"
"Nothing..."
"Then why did-" She was interrupted once again by Naruto's lips. He pulled away. "So that's why," she kissed him as soon as she was done saying that. Naruto saw a bench not too far away and they made their way over to it. Naruto sat on the bench and pulled Hinata onto his lap. He put his lips to hers. his tongue slowly making it's way into her mouth. When he gets it in he licks the roof of Hinata's mouth. She let out a soft moan. At that, Naruto unzips Hinata's jacket to reveal a lavender shirt, just a little darker then her eyes. He puts his hands on Hinata's waist and moves them up and down her curves while he kisses her. Hinata and Naruto only stop for short breaths. Soon after they get really passionate, Hinata feels something hard under her. She then realizes it's Naruto's manhood.
"Naruto," Hinata in a seductive, sweet voice, "want to finish this at the hotel?"
"Hinata? Are you sure?" I'm going to see her with nothing on! She's so hot already! Wait... what am I thinking? Dam Jiraiya! Letting me read those dam books of his.
"Of course I'm sure." He started to kiss her but she stopped him by standing up, "Save it for the hotel..." She grabbed his hand and they ran to the hotel. They checked into the hotel and went straight to Naruto's room. Naruto fell on the bed on his back and Hinata climbed on him.
"Wait a second Hinata." She got off of him and he took a peice of cloth from his shirt, opened the door and tied it on the knob. He went back into the room to see Hinata wasn't there, "Hinata?"
"Naruto..." a sexy voice came from the bathroom.
"Hinata?" He started walking to the bathroom door. Just as he reached it, the door opened to show Hinata in her tight lavender shirt and black undies. Naruto took a step closer to her and grabbed the edges of her shirt, it slowly made it's way over Hinata's head, with the help of Naruto, to reveal a black bra. (--Me: Why the hell was she wearing a black bra and undies?!?! --Writer me: YOUR KILLING THE MOOD!!! --Me: Sorry...) Hinata puts her fingers together and starts to do that thing that she does when she gets nervous. Naruto goes over to her, puts his arms around her and starts doing a combination of kissing and licking the inside of her breasts. She grabbed Naruto's pants and boxers and slowly pulled them down while Naruto fumbled with the bra clasp. He got her bra off and cupped one as he searched for the bed with the other, while kissing Hinata. She pulled Naruto's shirt off just as Naruto found the bed. Hinata layed down on the bed and Naruto climbed on her. They started kissing each other but Hinata broke it and made her way down threw his chest and down his body to his manhood. She earned a moan from him which put some confidence into her about what she was going to do. She looked at his manhood and then started licking the tip of his manhood. She could feel it getting harder, Hinata knew that he was enjoying it. Hinata took his manhood in her mouth and started licking it up and down holding on to Naruto's hip, Naruto then arched his back.
"Hinata, It's-" too late, it already came out. Hinata swallowed it all. "I'm sorry."
"No need, you taste... different. But not bad, good." She moved back up to Naruto but he moved down to her breasts. He looked at the first before cupping one in one hand and licked the nipple of the other making them hard. She let out a moan letting him know that she had enough there, so he moved down to her womanhood.
"I'm sure you taste sweet like your personality but can I check?" Naruto asked mischievously.
"Just do it!" Naruto was surprised by her aggressiveness but didn't think much of it. He opened Hinata's legs, put his hands on the inside of her thighs, and put his tongue in her womanhood. He moved it around exploring this part of Hinata, he hit a sweet spot for Hinata, she moaned loudly and at the same time Naruto could taste Hinata's juices that were flowing out of her, he licked them up and went back to get the rest.
"You taste sweet Hinata, like candy but only better." He said into her womanhood.
"Naruto! Stop teasing me!" Naruto was surprised but did as he was told, he moved back up to Hinata.
He put his hands on Hinata's cheeks, looked into her eyes and said. "Are you sure? It's going to hurt."
"Please Naruto! I need this!" Naruto slowly started to put his manhood into her womanhood when he saw she was tearing, he stopped. "What's wrong?"
"I don't want to hurt you..."
"Don't worry, just do it." He still looked confused. "Please..." she made a face he couldn't resist. He pushed himself into her slowly then out, little by little. Hinata's pain soon turned into pleasure with each time her love's manhood going further in. Hinata started to follow his movements. They were completely synchronized, even down to the moaning. Hinata let out one last moan, louder then any of the others. Naruto could feel Hinata's warm juices flowing out, then Hinata's womanhood getting tight around his manhood. He let out his last moan and his juices flowed into Hinata. Without taking himself out of Hinata he layed on the pillow behind him and she layed on top of him.
"I love you Hinata."
"I love you too Naruto." Hinata quickly kissed Naruto and layed down next to him. She then fell asleep as Naruto stroked her hair.
~~~~~~*
Naruto woke up first but didn't get up, he just laid there looking at Hinata. To him it felt like eternity, but in reality it was only ten minutes. When Hinata woke up, she saw Naruto looking at her. At first she couldn't remember why they were both naked, she was in Naruto's bed, and her womanhood hurt like hell. But it was the last one that made Hinata remember. "Hey beautiful..." He put his right arm on top of Hinata's waist. She blushed and put her left hand on Naruto's cheek. She got closer to Naruto and kissed him.
Outside, in the hallway, Kiba was about to knock on Naruto's door to tell him that Sakura and him were going to get breakfast when he stopped because he saw the cloth on the door knob. Dam Hinata... I can't believe you did it, of all people... and with him, of all people...
"Kiba? Why won't you knock on the door?" Kiba quickly took the cloth off of the door and stuck it in his pocket.
"O, no reason just thinking about something that popped into my mind." He knocked on the door.
"One minute." They heard Naruto yell. "Hinata I'll be right back.." He grabbed his pants and T-shirt and put then on while running to the door. Hinata laughed at the site of Naruto. Naruto opened the door just a crack to see Kiba and Sakura.
"Naruto, Me and Sakura are going to get a bite to eat. Here you can have this back." He gave Naruto the cloth from the shirt. Kiba then whispered, "Don't worry, Sakura didn't see it..."
"Okay... see you later..."
"Naruto what did he want?" Hinata was now sitting up on the bed.
"I don't know, does it matter? You're here with me... and I don't care because I'm here with you." Naruto then climbed on the bed, Hinata laid back down, and Naruto was floating on top of her. He leaned down and started kissing Hinata.
"I'm getting hungry Naruto... can I go clean up and then we can go get something to eat?"
"Yeah sure..." Hinata got up and went to Naruto's bathroom. She already didn't have anything on so she just slipped into the shower. She turned the shower on and started to shampoo her hair when the curtains opened and not to her surprise Naruto stepped into the shower.
"I couldn't stand not seeing you... plus I'm getting hungry too and if we take a shower at the same time we'll be done sooner." Hinata hugged him, gave him a peck on the cheek and he started shampooing her hair while she took body soap and washed his body, then they switched.
~~~~~~*
"Kiba..."
"What's wrong?" She started crying again, he didn't know what to do, if he should hug her, talk to her, or something else. But his body just acted like it was Hinata when she was upset that Naruto was still gone, her father was being hard on her, or it was one of those girl things he could never figure out. So he wound up embracing Sakura in a hug and she cried into his chest (the place sometimes Akamaru sat but now Akamaru was sitting on Kiba's head.) His arms were around her waist and her arms were in front of her in between her and Kiba and her hands wiping away her tears.
"I-I'm sorry... I got your coat all wet..." She pulled away and started to have a small smile on.
"It's fine... it's only water, I hope... it isn't some kind of, like, acid or anything... is it?" Sakura softly punched him.
"No, it isn't..."
"Well, even if it was, it wouldn't matter because you feel better." Kiba wiped the tears away from Sakura's face. Sakura started blushing, she had never been like this with a boy (--Me: Or a girl, don't go thinking anything... Writer me is nasty... --Writer me: What?!?! No I'm not... Your nastier for thinking that... --Me: Well look who's talking... did you even read that bed scene...) and she felt strange like she did when she looked at Naruto. She quickly snapped out of it when her stomach started to growl.
"You want to go get something to eat?..." Kiba asked.
"Yeah..." Dam stomach!!! Why'd it have to do that then... Am I starting to like Kiba? I still like Naruto but I don't know? Maybe it's just cause I'm hungry...
~~~~~~*
"Naruto, it's already 11:30, shouldn't we wake Kakashi-sensei?"
"Yeah I guess... or... we can just go and get breakfast you and me."
Hinata rolled her eyes, "come on..." She grabbed Naruto's hand and pulled him out the door and to Kakashi's room which was right next door.
"Hinata..." Naruto tried to say in a cute voice, "can't we just go by ourselves?"
"I just want to thank him for something. Then we can go, okay?"
'Sigh' "Fine... do I have a choice?"
"No..."
"Then I'll just get going." He started walking away.
"Naruto!!!" Hinata caught up to him and put her arms around his neck from the back. She then kissed his cheek. "So are you going to wait for me?" She said manipulatively.
"Do I get another kiss?"
"If you wait for me..." She started walking back and knocked on Kakashi's door. Naruto walked back to her. A minute later, Kakashi showed up at the door with a perverted smile on. He looked at Naruto and Hinata and the smile grew wider and more perverted.
"Kakashi? Are you okay?" Naruto asked kind of scared. Kakashi started laughing.
"Kakashi-sensei?" Hinata asked. "Um... Naruto I'm gonna go talk to Kakashi-sensei for a second."
"Um... okay. I'll just wait here then." Hinata went into Kakashi's room.
"Kakashi-sensei? What's so funny?"
"Um... nothing..." Kakashi said while giggling.
"Cou-cou-could you he-hear thre-threw the wa-wall?" Hinata was panic ridden and flushed. His response to Hinata's question was a perverted grin and more giggling, "Oh no... Did Kiba hear?" Hinata asked worriedly.
"No, he took the bed by the window." Kakashi answered still giggling. Hinata turned even redder knowing that he had heard it all.
"Hinata started out the door but just as she got to the door before she opened it, she turned around to face Kakashi and said, "Thanks, for, um... for letting me read your books." She opened the door and ran out before Kakashi had a chance to answer.
~~~Meanwhile~~~
I'm getting really hungry. I wonder what Hinata wanted to thank Kakashi-sensei for? I was gone for a while, anything could have happened that would make her want to thank him. I wonder if they have a ramen shop out here... "Oh, Hinata, what-"
"Are you hungry? I'm hungry. Come on." Hinata rushed out of her mouth.
"Hinata? What happened?"
"Well... seeing how you would never figure out... I'll just tell you straight forward... last night, Kakashi-sensei... well he heard everything..."
"Well we might as well tell Sakura because if she finds out on her own... we're gonna have a problem... have fun telling her..."
"WHAT?!?! No way... I couldn't do that plus she's already mad at me."
"Well I can't, she still likes me..."
"What about Kiba?" Hinata asked.
"What about him?"
"Well, does he know, and if he doesn't I think I could tell him. Then he could tell Sakura for us..."
"I guess... I'm getting hungry and we might as well just get lunch cause it's already like 12."
"Okay."
"Plus, where's my kiss... I waited for you." Hinata roller her eyes again and started walking away. Naruto caught up, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.
"You shouldn't wait for me for a kiss but because you want to."
"I did want to, plus that was for the wait for you to finish talking to Kakashi-sensei, that was because you had to wait for me so long and I want to make up as much time as possible. Even though I will never be able to make up all that time unless we don't have to breathe."
Hinata blushed, "Come on, before we get side tracked again."
~~~~~
"Gaara?"
"Yeah?"
"I was wondering..."
"About?"
"I haven't been in the Sand Village for very long, only about two years, and I don't really talk to many people and I know a lot about you except..."
"Except what?"
"Why were people so afraid of you?"
"Well, you have to understand, I've changed since then. That person... no not person, that monster I use to be was a thing that had no feelings, no emotions, no friends, and most of all, had only the killing intent. I was a monster that only cared about killing others to make myself feel alive."
"Oh... but is that why everyone in the village hated you so much?"
"Yeah, it was because of this monster that I was but one person changed that... the best way to describe him would be to say he is the show-offy, hyperactive, number one loudest ninja in Konoha."
"What is his name? I need to thank him for changing you into the person you are now."
"Uzumaki Naruto."
"Isn't he one of those who came to help you with, well you know..." She got quieter so no one in the restaurant would hear her, "the emerald?"
"Yeah, and speak of the devil." Gaara saw Naruto and Hinata walk into the same restaurant that they were in.
"Hey Gaara!!!"
"Naruto, not so loud." Hinata told him.
"Right sorry, forgot..."
"Come sit with us." Naruto looked at the girl who just talked she was sitting with Gaara, it was the same girl that was in Gaara's office the day before. Naruto and Hinata sat at the table next to Gaara and his girlfriend.
"Wha-what's your name?" Hinata asked. "Mine is Hyuuga Hinata."
"I'm Tsukiko Yoko. Pleasure to meet you."
"Yoko, so your name means sun child?" Hinata asked.
"Well it could be that, chrysanthemum child or ocean child. My parents told me that it means ocean child and with Kekkei Genkai I'm best with water/ ocean. My parents saw this while I was still young... I was playing in a puddle just after it rained and the Kekkei Genkai wasn't suppose to show up for a few more years but while I was in the puddle I was able to control the water... so my parents told me that my name means ocean child..."
"What does your Kekkei Genkai do?" Naruto questioned.
"It allows me to control the five elements, water, fire, earth, lighting, and wind. Naruto, I heard how you helped Gaara-sama a few years ago."
"What? How did I help him?"
"Gaara-sama, you never told him?" Yoko asked.
"Well... no..." Gaara responded.
"So tell him now then..."
"During the fight between you and me during the chuunin exams, you helped me to, I guess, to understand emotions."
"I don't think I'll ever get use to you talking freely like this. It's kind of creepy." Naruto said. Everyone anime sweat dropped, except for Gaara.
When they recovered Yoko got up, walked over to Naruto and kissed him on the cheek. Naruto got red with embarrassment and Hinata got red with anger. "Thanks." She walked back over to Gaara.
"For what?" Naruto asked.
"For helping Gaara, I like the new him even though I didn't know the old."
"We have to go." Hinata told Yoko, Gaara and mostly Naruto.
"What? No we don't..." Hinata gave him a cold stare. "OOOOO right, I forgot about that."
"What?" Yoko asked.
"Oh, well..." Naruto TRIED to think.
"We told Kiba and Sakura we could meet up with them." Hinata came to his rescue.
"O, yeah... that."
"7 in my office," Gaara said with no emotion.
"OKAY! SEE YOU LATER!!!" Naruto yelled back from the doorway.
When they got out of the restaurant Naruto asked, "What was that for? I'm still hungry."
"I don't like her..."
"What why not? She's nice..." There was silence between them for a while. "Hold on... are you jealous?"
"No, I just don't like her."
"Hinata, you should know, I won't like anyone other then you for the rest of my life."
She was looking at the ground. "I do know, but it's probably because I waited for you for so long I just don't want to loose you so soon." Naruto picked her head up softly with his hand and kissed her on the forehead.
"You can't loose me that easily. Now lets go get something to eat please."
~~~~~~*
"Kiba?" Sakura asked looking at her plate.
He looked up from his waffles, "Yeah?"
"Hinata didn't come back to her room last night..."
Oh shit, she knows... If Hinata didn't want her to know about them together I know she didn't want her knowing about this. Sakura saw the expression Kiba had on.
"So they did..."
"Yeah, but don't make a big deal about it though... please..."
"Yeah I won't..." Kiba looked at her and she looked upset again. He moved his chair closer over to her.
"Are you okay? Truthfully."
"I don't know. I liked Naruto, and still do but..." she looked up and realized she was talking to Kiba.
"But?..."
"It's nothing."
"Oh... okay..."
~~Seven O'clock~~
"GAARA!!!"
"Once again, knock before coming in."
"Sorry." Naruto answered. "So where's the emerald?" Gaara responded by looking down onto his desk to a rock the size of about Hinata's fist (She has small, gentle hands.) Hinata goes up to Gaara's desk and was about to pick the emerald up.
"Don't touch yet," with no emotion in his voice Gaara says.
"Yet?" Hinata questioned.
"Yes, yet. The only way any of you with the exception of Naruto can touch this without rubbing this sand, "he picks the cup of sand up that was sitting on his desk, "on your hands."
"Why don't I have to do it?" Naruto wondered out loud.
"Because in order to touch this emerald without getting sick for about three or more years, you have to have a touch of a demon. It is like this so demons cannot be controlled by outside sources. And because of the Kyuubi, Naruto, you have the demon touch. That sand has my chakra in it which is part demon. Therefore, if you, Sakura, and Hinata would like to handle this stone it is required you take this sand." Everyone just stared at him blankly, except for Kakashi (everyone knows he shows barely any emotion...)
Sakura stopped first, "Um... no thanks."
"Hold on, what do you mean Naruto has the demon touch?" Kiba asked confused. Kakashi smirked.
"The don't know about it Kagekage-sama."
"Oh, that explains why they look confused..."
"Naruto, maybe now would be the time to tell them." Kakashi suggested.
"Okay, as you all know the Kyuubi attacked the village a while ago."
"Yeah." Hinata, Sakura, and Kiba responded.
"And it was defeated because Yondaime sealed it inside of a newborn child."
"Yeah..." they said once again.
"That child... was me." Sakura, Kiba, and Hinata were shocked and confused. Kiba and Hinata were more shocked then Sakura. Sakura had figured there was something different about his strength and suspected something because of the fight between him and Haku and Gaara during the chuunin exams but didn't know it was as serious as a demon.
"Aww, Naruto." Hinata went up to him and hugged him. "No wonder why everyone treated you so horribly." Naruto hugged her back.
"Thanks...... so you aren't going to like, hate me or anything?"
"No, you're the same annoying, loud Naruto. You had the Kyuubi in you when we were younger, what makes you think we are going to change now?" Sakura answered. "Plus most of us hated you before, but not because of the Kyuubi or because our parents didn't like you, because you were so god dam annoying!"
"Oh..."
"Once again, hold on... They say that the Kyuubi and Yondaime were both killed." Kiba was even more confused.
"Kakashi answered, "The Kyuubi had to be sealed, not killed for various reasons which I won't go into right now. But Yondaime died because he performed the technique which sealed the Kyuubi in Naruto, the same one Sandiame used on Orochimaru." Kakashi looked to Naruto, he saw a tear in each eye. I knew the name Sasuke was like a taboo around him but not the name Orochimaru. He then looked over to Sakura. She was the same way. "But besides that, shouldn't we get this mission started?"
Sign up to rate and review this story