Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sweet Escape.

the last day part 2!

by favoritexloser 4 reviews

part 2 of the other chapter..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 874 words

0Unrated
Tiffany chose an animal book, and she made Mikey read it aloud. I stared at him. Then, Marie nudged me."Why are you staring at your boyfriend?"
"Marie, he's not my boyfriend." I replied.
"Then,you like him, right?" she asked.
"No." I lied. Soon, Mikey was done with the first book, and Marie rushed to give him another one. "Uh..Marie, why don't I read it this time? I bet Mikey is a bit tired from reading." I told her. She turned around to give it to me. It was the story of a bear, in other words, it was /Corduroy/. "Aww..Marie! Mrs. Bennings reads that everyday! I don't want that story!" complained Tiffany. "But that's my favorite!" Marie shot back. "Um..girls, why don't you go choose another story that you'll both like?" Mikey said, trying to stop the argument. The two looked at us, then took each other's hands and skipped to get another book. "Nice work." I complimented.
"Yeah. It's a suprise I don't leave with anyone younger than 13." Mikey replied. For that minute, we were alone together. "Um..so, I never got to know.. do you have siblings?" I asked.
"Yeah. Only a brother." he answered.
"Oh, I've never seen him."I said.
"Well, that's because he's in New York most of the time, taking art. But he's back."
"Oh really? He's an artist?"
"Sort of. Struggling artist actually."
"What's his name?"
"Gerard."
"Oh, okay." Then, the girls, came back running with another book. I took it, and began reading. But as I started, Tiffany took my hand and placed it into Mikey's.
"There, now you feel warm and cosy, next to your husband." she said.
"Yeah! My mommy and daddy always holds hands!" Marie said. I looked down at our hands. His fingers were fit into the spaces between mine. Suprisingly, so were my fingers. Then Mikey and I looked at each other. We were both blushing. "Let's hold it, for the sake of these girls." I whispered to Mikey. Then I began to read. Marie and Tiffany had on a big grin, the whole time. But to make things worse, Kelly Anderson passed by us.
"OH MY GOD!!!" she shouted. The little girls gasped.
"Mrs.Bennings said you're not supposed to say God's name in vain!" Tiffany preached. Kelly didn't care. She ran away, and came back with some of my girl classmates, with some boys. At that time, Mikey and I quickly let go of each other.
"Dude! You should've told us you're with Ciara!" Bobby Notwald said to Mikey.
"No, this was just a misunderstanding. Our little girls made us hold onto each other. We're just doing it for them!" I stiked back, standing up.
"Your little girls?? Wow, you guys are starting a family already!" Kelly laughed. The others laughed. Just then, Mr.Byden came into the group. "What's going on?" he asked, coming to us. (The group wasn't even that big, just 6 girls and 2 boys.)
"Mr.Byden, we don't know. Kelly just screamed, then she brought all of her friends here. Like she saw a murder happen." Mikey explained. I nudged him,"Watch what you say! Their's little kids here." Mr.Byden sighed,"Kelly, would it be okay, if you minded your own business?" Then he left. The others left, all laughing softly. "Whoa. That was awkward." I said, sitting down. "What's their problem anyway? Why do they always laugh whenever we're together? It's not like we laugh when their paired up with someone from the opposite sex?" Mikey complained, also sitting down. The two girls gasped, again. "He said the S word! Nobody should say that!" Marie exclaimed. "My daddy says the S word, but then he's always talking to my mommy, so it's okay for you to say the S word, as long you're talking with your husband." Tiffany reasoned. "Oh,no,no. Don't ever ever say the S word, even if you're with you're husband. The S word is a bad word. Mikey didn't mean to say that." I told them. "Told ya so!" Marie said to Tiffany. I continued on with the story, then after a couple of books, the challenge was done. We weren't able to go back to the Retirement Home, because the seniors were having a couple of physical activities. So, they sent us back to the park, to do the same things, again. And once we were finished with the day, everybody cheered their hearts out. I ran to Stephanie and hugged her. Mikey just stood there smiling. The bus dropped us home, and I hung out at Stephanie's house for awhile.
"Oh my gosh! Cici! I heard what happened at the library today! You guys look soo cute together!!"she said.
"Steph, that's one hell of an embarrassing moment for me." I told her.
"But, as I told you, he does make you horny!"she laughed.
"Stephanie! Those little girls made us do it!"
"/Do it/?" she chuckled.
"Ugh..Stephanie.."I said. Mikey didn't make me horny(I swear), but he does make me smile.

sorry..but im tooo lazy to go on..but its gonna better(i hope)..sorry for keeping you waiting...im such a lazy butt..and i hate typing...=[
Sign up to rate and review this story