Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sweet Escape.

"We don't need to go.."

by favoritexloser 9 reviews

I'll just fast forward to the part where they reach the hotel room, and all the stupid rules and regulations have been announced...just to save the time.=]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 922 words

0Unrated
Author's Note: I'll just fast forward to the part where they reach the hotel room, and all the stupid rules and regulations have been announced...just to save the time.=]

Stephanie and I snagged a room with Kelly Anderson(I forgave her about the little misunderstanding the other day at the library.), Lissa Kemp, Hannah Thompson, and Gina Nash. We all squeezed in the two twin-sized beds room. The others were in their own rooms. And what I heard from Lissa, is that Mikey is with Bobby Nottwald, and Christopeher Shade a room away from us. All of us, girls, just hung out in our hotel room, talking.
"So, Ciara, tell us. Are you into Mikey?" Kelly asked.
"Yeah, is it true? Or was that all 'mandatory'?" Lissa added.
"Um, you guys, I'd love to be honest with you, but no offense, I don't know if I can trust you with this." I replied.
"Oh, I know that sign! It means she likes Mikey!" Hannah exclaimed. I didn't do anything. I think I got used to the accusing and teasing, so I need not to say anything, because they never listen to me.
"You guys, how would you know? Come on, give Cici a break! She's been mocked since the whole challenge started! So what? The mayor just paired up the two randomly. It's not liked they were destined." Stephanie backed up. Then it hit me again. /Destiny/. I do not believe in destiny, but I think it was just my stupid teenage love hormones, that was running wild... The other girls looked down, to look guilty.
"Okay, If I tell you, please, please, do not spill." I gave in.
They all looked up with eager faces. I sighed,"No, Mikey and I have nothing going on, but I think I kinda, sorta, maybe, like him. Okay?"
"Yay!! We knew you liked him!" praised Hannah.
"Ciara, to be honest, we would love to see you together. I mean, you look soooo good together. Why don't you make the move?" Kelly asked. I shooked my head, "Mikey doesn't seem to be the type of guys who'd want to be in a relationship."
The girls dropped their jaws.
"Hellooo!!" Gina said, waving her hands in front of my face,"What planet are you from?? Every boy in New Jersey is like, fucking DESPEREATE for a girl!!"
"Yeah, everyone except Mikey." I answered back.
"How would you know?" Hannah asked.
"I don't know..I think I can feel it in him.."I answered softly.
"Feel it ? That's plain ridiculous!" laughed Kelly. Then, someone knocked at our door. And if only God could stop my breathing, he would do it now, because at the door was Mikey.
"Hey, um, Bobby's kinda woozy, and uh, he was screaming out Kelly's name. I think he wants you there." he said.
"Geez..what he do? Is he high?" Kelly asked getting off the bed, and heading out the door. The other girls followed Kelly, like it was planned, because they left Mikey and me alone in the room again. Once they all left(and shut the door), Mikey stood in the corner, waiting.
"What are you doing, just standing there? You'll get blisters in your heels." I said, getting a chair for him. He sat down on it. And again, it was quiet, so I started another conversation.
"How are you?" I asked.
"Fine." he shrugged. I laughed softly,"That's you're defintion of 'Fine'? A shrug?" He didn't answer. Okay, maybe that turned him off. "Sorry." I apologized.
"For what?" he finally spoke.
"For that stupid joke I made." I replied.
"Oh, don't be sorry." We were quiet again, until I did the most courageous thing I've done in my whole high school life.
"Could I tell you something?" I asked. He looked at me.
"Um..I..kinda.." my voice trailed off, as I leaned over to Mikey and kissed in him on the cheek. We stared at each other for a few minutes. "Sorry.." I looked away, blushing.
"That was pretty random." he said.
"I know, it was stupid. Forget that I ever did that..."
"No, I mean..." he then sat next to me, gently took hold of me, and pressed his soft lips against mine. I was shaking all over. My hands were holding onto his arms, while his hands on my hips. We were both sitting. Then, we pulled away from the kiss. We, again, looked at each other.
"I think I love you.." I said softly.
"Yeah, I think I feel the same way." He smiled.
" 'Way'...You're always the same Way.." I chuckled.
"From the first time I saw you walked into that classroom, in our freshmen year, my heart stopped beating. Then throughout the next three years, I think I fell in love." he said.
"Aww..Mikey..I never knew that. I only found out I was in love with you the day that Mr. Prosek talked about us. I admire your smile..and your glasses." I replied. He laughed softly.
"I was waiting the whole time to tell you..But being the quiet type of guy..I lost my nerves.." That moment was the very first I've ever kissed a guy. The setting was okay, nothing to argue about, we were just in a hotel room, alone. Mikey got up.
"I've got an idea. Let's ditch the party." he said.



to be continued..

Author's Note: Yet again, I am toooo lazy..and depressed(ipod's broken)..so i'll add again very very soon..=]
Sign up to rate and review this story