Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sweet Escape.

"Promise kept.."

by favoritexloser 4 reviews

Skipping the damn party..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-16 - 1322 words

1Exciting
"Ditch the party? Mikey, we'll get busted!" I stood up. He took my hand.
"It's the senior year. Who cares if we get busted? It's just this one time. I mean, our records are clean, right? We'll graduate." He reasoned. I bit my lip, " I don't know.."
"Okay, tell you what. We'll go to the party, meet the people, say hi to our teacher, then leave. We're always the quiet type, I swear nobody will notice we're gone."
"What are we going to do?" I asked.
"Go around Trenton, of course. There's this place I'd want to show you, that I think Mr. Byden won't show us. Even if he did, it won't be as romantic, because it looks romantic in the evening."
"Romantic ? Wow, Mikey, I never knew you'd use such a word."
"You never knew alot about me."
"So, we'll go seperately to the party, meet the people, then, when and where will we meet?" I asked
"I've seen the place where they'll host the party. It's just a restaurant in a hotel. So, we could meet out in the pool area, then make our escape through the back gates."
"Seems like you planned this." I said.
"No, not really. I dreamed about it. Just me and you. Alone."
"You know what? You're fucking awesome." I threw my arms around his neck and pressed my head against his chest. His hands were on my hips and we just stood there.
"Kelly and the others might be back." He said, and we let go.
"It's sucks to let go of you. We fit together perfectly." I laughed. He smiled and headed out the door. I looked at the clock, it was already 4:45. Just two more hours until that party. And I finally realized that I just kissed a boy. Suddenly, Kelly and the others burst inside the room.
"OMGEEE!!!YOU LUCKY LADY!!" Kelly shouted. They know? Who spilled?
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"Ciara, Bobby wasn't really woozy. It was planned by us, to stick Mikey and you in a room together! It worked!!" Gina exclaimed.
"How do you know?" I asked.
"We could hear you from outside, if we press our ears upon the door. Anyway, we won't trash your plan of ditching the party. We'll make sure it happens." Hannah said. I sighed. I can never get these girls off my back, but who cares? It's the senior year. We'll all be gone on our seperate ways(hehe ways , that kinda makes me laugh). The party was a formal one, like a prom, except you didn't need a date or any shit like that. I think Mikey hated formal parties, that's why he's ditching this one. We all started getting ready, preparing our dresses, fixing our hair, make-up and other necessities. I wore a simple, little black dress. I was supposed to wear silver stilletos, but the fact that I was going to make a sweet escape, I wore some flats instead. I pulled my hair of my face, and only applied some mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss. I was ready. The other girls took forever.
"Oh my God, Cici, I wonder what you two will do. And you are so lucky, a guys is going to take you out to somewhere romantic? Man, that's fucking lucky." Stephanie said.
"Don't butt in their night, Steph. It's their very first night alone." Lissa told her.
"Oh, you guys, don't make it such a big deal. Mikey and I are just going out to this place, then come back. That's it." I replied. They shrugged and continued on what they were doing. By 6:05, we ready to leave. Mr. Byden said taxis are coming to pick us up. We took the sixth taxi that drove by to pick the students. I also suspected that Mikey and his roommates already left. We were the second to the last to leave. Upon reaching to the party, I saw tons of kids from the other school outside, hanging out.
"Holy shit, I'm so nervous." Stephanie said.
"Don't be, stay calm, and breathe." I said, getting out of taxi. I felt weird. They were all looking at us.
"Geez..Why are they looking at us? It's like we're some ex-convicts." Kelly said. We finally made it through the ever so pressuring crowd. Once we got inside, Mr.Byden greeted us, together with a lady. "Girls! Welcome, this is Mrs. Bonnie, from Trenton High School." He introduced, then he said, "You'll be sitting next to some girls from her class!" He lead us to our table, where we sat to 4 other girls. Only Hannah and Kelly seemed to socialize with them. I looked around for Mikey. He was just sitting there, quietly, while everyone else in his table was talking. I smiled. That's Mikey, the ever so quiet Mikey.
"Hey, is that your boyfriend?" a girl from Trenton High asked me.
"Which one?" I asked.
"The one you were just looking at. The cute one with glasses." she pointed out. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know if was safe to say he was mine, so I looked at Stephanie for help.
"Yeah he his." Kelly blurted. I sighed a sigh of relief.
"Aww..he's taken. He sure looks cute when he's lost in space." the girl said. I didn't want to wait any longer. I wanted to leave. The restaurant was getting full, and I was bored. So without thinking, I stammered out of the restaurant, pass the crowd and out to the pool. I guess Mikey saw me, because once I got outside, he was there.
"It's too early to leave." he said.
"I don't care. I'm bored and I want to leave." I complained.
"Okay," he sighed and he took my hand, "There's people out in front, so we're going in for the back gates." He led me to a big gate that was hidden amongst the trees.
"Luckily, it's never locked." He said as he was slowly opening it. We both slipped through.
"Where to?" I asked him, as we were free from the areas of the party.
"Okay, now we need to get a cab." He said.
"A cab? I don't think I have enough money for a cab." I said, as I nervously searched through my purse for some extra change.
"Ciara, don't worry. I have enough money we ever need." He said.
Mikey and I walked to the sidewalks and he called up for a cab. Once we got inside, he told the driver to go up to the Lower Free Bridge. I looked at Mikey.
"Lower Free Bridge? I've heard of that. Isn't that the bridge with the stupid sign that says ,'Trenton Makes, World Takes' or something like that?" I asked him.
"Okay, first of all, it really isn't a stupid sign. And second, look outside, it's dusk. You never know how the Trenton skyline looks when it's dusk." he replied.
"Whatever you say." I said, laying back.
"Trust me, okay?" He held my hand. The driver dropped us off at the Lower Free Bridge. I gasped, "Mikey, you are so right."
He smiled. "When I'm here with you, I think the world just stopped." I hugged him. "Mikey, can you promise me something?"
"Yeah?" he responded.
"Don't ever leave me." I said.
"Your promise is kept."
"You'll be the very first guy to ever hear this from me:
As of tonight, and so on, Mikey, I love you."
I held on to Mikey. He was the type of guy you could hug and never want to ever let go. His hugs and kisses were always so irresistable. That night, I think I just fell into a whole new world...


umm..okay I need your opinion..should I continue to their graduation, or skip it and go on? And sorry for keeping you guys waiting..I didn't mean to let you wait sooo long..=]
Sign up to rate and review this story