Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > I Wanna Be With You

I Wanna Be With You

by DJessie 4 reviews

Will Atlanta be okay? Will Archie and Atlanta end up together? Read and find out.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 2557 words

1Ambiance
I know what you're thinking. "How can you update this much so fast?". Well you can say I'm a fast typer, hey 59 words a minute isn't slow. Anyway. So, sadly, this is the last chapter. I know how much you guys love this story. But don't forget that "A Neverending Dream" is the sequel. But you get to vote on which story I should continue, "A Neverending Dream" or "Original Heroes". Tell me in your reviews on which one you want me to finish. And I love how Atlanta woke up when Archie committed his love. Don't you? And, hey! I just found their song! Their song! Don't steal.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Once the gang walked through the portal, everyone went to go find Chiron.

"Chiron! Atlanta needs help!" Theresa yelled.

"What happened?" Chiron asked.

"Archie was hypnotized and he hurt Atlanta." Herry explained.

"I didn't mean to!! I was hypnotized I didn't know what I was doing!!" Archie said innocently.

"It's okay. Everyone gets hypnotized once in a while. Where's Atlanta?" Chiron asked.

The gang separated so Archie could bring Atlanta to Chiron. "Is she okay? Is it serious?" Archie asked. He didn't want to lose her again.

"I'm not sure. I'll take her and tell you once I get an answer." Chiron explained as he took the uncaucious girl from Archie arms and brang her to Chiron's solarium.

"Don't worry Archie. Atlanta's a strong girl. She'll get through this. It'll be okay." Jay tried to comfort Archie.

"How do you know Jay?! Atlantas hurt badly and it's all my fault!! She could've lost too much blood before we even got here!! Look at my arms Jay!! She could die from the loss of blood! I swear I can't lose her again!" Archie said as he showed Jay his blood covered arms.

"I-I promise Archie. Everything will be okay." Jay said as he put a hand on his shoulder.

"I wish." Archie said as he walked out of the hideout and back to the dorm.

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Once Archie got back to the dorm, he walked, or ran, upstairs to his room, took off his blood soaked hoodie and threw it on his bed. He then sat on his bed with his head in his hands. 'Oh Atlanta. I wish there was something I can do. I don't want to lose you. I can't lose you. Not after we've been through. We didn't even get a chance to kiss. We almost did, until Ellanna came. God Atlanta you have to live! We need you............I need you. Please live. I can't imagine my life without you.' Archie thought to himself, almost wanting to cry. Archie finally gave up and let a tear roll down his cheek.

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Atlanta lay on Chiron's bed, with Chiron working on her deep cuts, stitching them to make the bleeding stop. Once he was done the one on her arm, which took like half an hour, he went to get some special spraying stuff to make the stitches stay in place and to help it not stin when, or if, she wakes up.

'I sure hope she wakes up. I don't think the team could make it with a member gone.' Chiron thought sadly to himself. He wasn't sure if she was going to live. She already lost alot of blood and he wasn't sure if she was going to make it through the night.

About an hour and a half or two hours later, he finally finished her stitching. But he kept wondering to himself if she lost too much blood. He checked for a pulse......

There was none.

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Archie couldn't stop it. He couldn't stop the rain of tears falling from his eyes. If it came to Atlanta, he wouldn't care if he was crying. He just wanted her to live. He's been crying the whole time. Ever since Chiron started to stitch Atlanta, ever since he got to his room. He started crying. He finally stopped crying and looked around his room. He looked at his pictures of him and Atlanta. He may never have those times again if she wasn't going to live. 'Don't think that Archie. She is going to live! She has to! She's a strong girl she WILL pull through...........I hope.' No matter how much he would try to convince himself, he ended up thinking she wasn't going to make it.

"Pull it together Arch. You'll never know if Atlanta is going to make it and you'll never know if she isn't going to make it." Archie said to himself. "Everything is going to be fine."

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Chiron paniced. He never lost a patiant before. But this one was important. He check for a heartbeat.

There was none.

He checked for breathing.

There was none.

He checked for a pulse one more time.

There was none.

Chiron sighed and took his strong hand off her neck. 'How am I goingt to tell the team?' He thought to himself. He slowly walked out of his office where he met the five heroes waiting for the answer.

"Is she okay?"

"Is she alive?"

"Are the wounds serious?"

"Did she lose too much blood?"

Chiron was drowned in many questions. But he only had one answer. "I don't know how to tell you this, but. takes a deep breathe I'm afraid......Atlanta......didn't make it. She must have lost too much blood. I'm sorry." Chiron walked slowly back to his office.

The gang was in shock, permanent shock. How can Atlanta die?! They need her! This can't be happening.

Theresa's eyes started watering and the tears started rolling down her cheeks. Jay saw her tears and pulled her into a hug.

"Atlanta can't die!! We need her!!" She cried into his chest.

Herry also had some tears in his eyes. Atlanta was like a little sister to him. He always looked after her when Archie wasn't. He also let a couple tears run down his cheeks.

Odie had tears in his eyes also. Atlanta was like a big sister to him. She looked after him when the gang wasn't. He gave up and let his tears roll down.

Neil did have tears in his eyes, but not as much. Him and Atlanta never did get along, but that never meant they didn't care for each other. Sure Archie and Atlanta teased him non stop but they do still love him.

They stood in silence for minutes, drowning in their tears. When Herry spoke up. "How is Archie going to take this when he finds out?"

The gang stood in silence for mere seconds. "I-I don't know. Maybe he doesn't have to." Jay said.

"He has to! He's gonna find out sooner or later!" Theresa said. "He's gonna keep asking if Atlanta okay, and we're just not gonna say anything?"

"Theresa's right. Archie is gonna find out. We can't just ignore him or change the subjet whenever he asks if Atlanta is okay." Odie said.

"So it's settled. We'll tell Archie tonight."

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

But Archie still had that feeling that she wasn't going to be okay. Tears swelled up in his eyes again at the thought. He couldn't stop them! They just kept flowing. The gang knows how much he loves Atlanta, and he knows she loves him too. They almost kissed for God's sake!! 'Couldn't hurt to ask if she's alright.' Archie pulled out his PMR and dialed Chiron's number. But before he could touch the buttons, more tears fell and onto the walkie talkie. 'I can't do it. What if I ask and they say she's not okay.' He thought. He didn't want an answer. What if it was the wrong one? Archie threw the walkie talkie onto his bed and it fell onto his bloody hoodie.

"You can't die Atlanta! I need you! I love you!" Archie yelled as more tears fell.

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Chiron was just about to put a white sheet over the girl's body, until.....

'Gasps It's a miracle!! How can this happen?!' Chiron thought as he threw the sheet away.

Atlanta just all of a sudden took a deep breathe and started breathing.

He checked for a heartbeat.

He found one.

He checked for signs of normal breathing.

He found one.

He checked for a pulse.

He found one.

"It's a miracle. How can she be alive? I've got to tell the others." Chiron said as he ran to the others.

"Children! Children! I have news!!"

"Please Chiron. We don't want to hear anything about Atlanta." Theresa sadly said.

"I think you'll want to hear this. Atlanta is alive!"

"WHAT?!!" The gang yelled.

"I don't know how she pulled through. But she did! I just heard her breathe all of a sudden, I found her heartbeat, I found that her lungs are working properly, and I found a pulse! Where's Archie?"

"He's at the Brownstone." Jay said.

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Archie layed on is bed, crying the whole night, not caring if he was sogging up the floor.

Just then, his PMR rang.

"What?" Archie asked coldly.

"Archie. We have news about Atlanta." Jay said.

"I don't want to hear it. Leave me alone." Archie said, he was just about to hang up when Jay yelled,

"Atlanta is alive!"

"W-W-What?" Archie stuttered.

"Atlanta was dead at first, but then a miracle happened and she started breathing. She's okay." Jay said happily. "Chiron said you can come and see her if you want but-"

Before Jay could finish, Archie hung up and ran out of his room.

"A-Archie?"

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

"Where's Atlanta?!" Archie yelled as he ran through the doors.

"He's in Chiron's office. But she can only see one at a time." Jay said. "We alredy had our visits. So I guess it's your turn."

'Thank you God.' Archie thought as he walked towards the doors. Before he could open them, Chiron came walking out.

"Ah, Archie. Good to see you. Atlanta is awake and has made a full recovery. You may see her if you wish."

Archie nodded and walked through the doors. He found Atlanta lying there, but she was awake. She had a long row of stitches on her leg, on her arms and from her chest, up to her collarbone and on her shoulder, not that Archie would be able to see it.

Archie smiled and decided to surprise her. He silently walked up to her and touched the back of her neck.

Taken totally by surprise, Atlanta let out a little shriek.

"Scare ya?" Archie smirked.

"Shut up!" Atlanta smiled.

Archie smiled back and said, "I"m glad you're okay. I don't think I could live with myself if I knew you were dead."

"I'm fine. Just a bit sore. But I'll live. So, what happened to Ellanna?" Atlanta asked.

"Cronus did something to her."

"Good. I'm glad she's gone and I'm glad you're back to normal." Atlanta said, as she hugged Archie.

Archie had no choice but to hug her back. "I'm glad you're okay. I don't know what I would do if I lost you."

Atlanta smiled and hugged him tighter, and felt Archie hug her tighter as well. "By the way, you owe me a dance." She whispered softly into his ear. 'Not to mention a kiss.' She thought, but didn't mention it to him.

Archie smiled and let go of her. He walked over to Chiron's desk and turned the radio on. Just then, "I Wanna Be With You" by Mandy Moore started playing.

I try but I can't seem get myself to think of anything but you
Your breathe on my face your warm gentle kiss I taste the truth
I taste the truth
You know what I came here for

Archie walked over to Atlanta and held out his hand. Atlanta took it gracefully and Archie carefully pulled her off the couch.

Atlanta wrapped her hands around Archie's neck as he held her waist.

So I won't ask for more

I wanna be with you
If only for one night
To be the one who's in your arms who holds you tight
I wanna be with you
There's nothing more to say
There's nothing else I want more than to feel this way
I wanna be with you

They both smiled. Nothing could ruin this moment. Unless the gang just all of a sudden showed up. They both hoped that they would be able to tell each other this time.

So I'll hope for tonight like I would if you were mine, to hold, forever more
And I'll savor this touch that I wanted so much
To be here before, to feel before
How beautiful it is
Just to be like this

Atlanta's smiled grew wider and she laid her head on his chest. 'This is too perfect.'

I wanna be with you
If only for one night
To be the one who's in your arms who holds you tight
I wanna be with you
There's nothing more to say
There's nothing else I want more than to feel this way
I wanna be with you

Archie smiled also and tightened his grip on her waist. And without thinking, kissed the top of her head.

Oh, baby, I can' t fight this feeling anymore
Drives me crazy when I try to
So call my name, take my hand
Can you make my wish, baby your command

Atlant felt him kiss the top of her head. She looked up at him and saw him looking back. She smiled and laid her head on his collarbone.

I wanna be with you
There's nothing more to say
There's nothing I want more than to feel this way
I wanna be with you
With you
I wanna be with you
Wanna be with you

Atlanta lifted her head off of Archie's collarbone and looked into his eyes and saw Archie looking back. She wanted to kiss him so badly right now. But little did she know, that she just might get that chance

Yeah
I wanna be, I wanna be with you
Yeah, yeah
I wanna be, I wanna be baby

Atlanta saw Archie lean in, she smiled and leaned in and closed her eyes

I wanna be (I wanna be with you)
I wanna be with you yeah

They leaned in closer, their eyes both closed. Until they felt their lips touch in a soft kiss. Archie wrapped his arms around her more and loosened his grip, while Atlanta wrapped her arms around his neck. They broke apart and smiled.

They heard the gang cheering loudly. They heard Neil say, "Finally!" and Theresa say, "I knew it!"

Archie and Atlanta smiled. Atlanta kissed him again, and the gang cheered louder. She broke apart from him and whispered, "I love you."

Archie smiled and said, "I love you too. I always will."

Atlanta kissed him one last time and laid her hands on his chest. She broke apart and laid her head between her hands. She hoped this time, no one would try to steal Archie away from her. He was all hers now, and wouldn't let anyone steal him. She would love him forever and she knew he would too. They just stood their, loving each other's company, hoping that they would never see Ellanna again. Hoping that their love would last forever.

I wanna be with you
Sign up to rate and review this story