Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You II

Un-Fun Day

by mcr_lover103 2 reviews

Gerard and Roxanne both are getting the short ends of the sticks

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Gerard Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-14 - Updated: 2007-04-14 - 533 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 2:

Roxanne walked down her block. She hated to have to go home, but today she couldn't aviod it. Today her step-grandparents were visiting from out of town. Roxanne had met them and they were the most annoying people she had ever met. She arrived at the door and opened it with her key. Roxanne slipped upstairs without being noticed.

Roxanne played Rise Aganist softly as she changed into dark jeans and a black shirt and hoodie. She examined her nails, painted dark red, and decided to repaint them even though they were fine. However, her plans were interupted.

"Roxanne! Come down her and say hello to your grandparents!", her mother called up to her.

"Step-grandparents", Roxanne mumbled as she trudged down the stairs, her dark brown hair sweeping in front of her eyes.

"Hello", Roxanne said to her step-grandparents.

"Richard why is she wearing all black? Is she in a cult? I learned about cults on Oprah", her step-grandmother said to her step-father.

"I told her to wear colors Mother", Richard said obediently to his mother.

"She looks like the Reaper", his mother replied back to him.

Roxanne walked away from the little bickering with a little smirk. Richard was such a wimp. She headed into the kitchen and looked for something to eat even though she wasn't hungry. It was just a habit. Her mother came in a few minutes later looking sympathetic towards Roxanne.

"Sorry about the cult thing sweetie", her mother said to Roxanne. Hating Richard's parents was one of the few things they could agree on.

"Its fine", Roxanne replied, "When are they leaving?"

"Tomorrow morning thankfully", her mother said with a smile and a wink as she walked back into the living room.

Roxanne knew even though her mother could be a horror sometimes, she could help every once in a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard sang his heart out during the concert they just had performed. Concerts were one of the few things that made him happy. He changed from costume and headed back with the other guys to sign autographs. While doing all of this, Gerard smiled at the thought being able to go home to see his mother in a few days. A few days of relaxation with his mom, Mikey, and Alicia.

After the autograph signing, the band headed back to the hotel. Gerard settled down and inspected the first issue of his comic book series, 'The Umbrella Academy'. It was the first issue and they were going to start to be sold in two days. His happy thoughts were disturbed by Bob.

"Staring at your comic again?" Bob teased as he snatched the comic from Gerard's hands.

"What the fuck Bob?! Give it!" Gerard growled as he stood to grab it from Bob's clutches.

The two chased each other until Ray finally grabbed the comic and shoved it at Gerard.

"There! Now go play like good boys", Ray ordered but with a hint of a smirk.

Gerard sat down again and stared at the comic. Maybe he should send one to Roxanne, he thought. He dismissed the thought though. Shes probably having fun right now, Gerard thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Bit of a filler. Good stuff to come!)
Sign up to rate and review this story