Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You II

Decisions

by mcr_lover103 2 reviews

Gerard is at home and comes to a decision about what to do, at least for now

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-14 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 681 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 3:

A few days had passed and now Roxanne sat in her room alone. Though it was Saturday, Richard was working and her mother went out with her friends to the city. She hated that they would leave without telling her, but she knew that she perfered to be by herself anyway. Bored of surfing the internet, Roxanne turned on the tv to find MTV on. It must of been the last channel she had been watching. The show was ending and the reporter was mentioning little tidbits.

"Reports say that Madonna is looking to adopt another child", the lady reporter said, "And Gerard Way, lead singer of My Chemical Romance, has a comic book series, 'The Umbrella Academy', released today"

"Thank you and we will see you tomorrow", the male reporter now said as the credits rolled.

Roxanne now remembered Gerard's comic. He had been working on it during the time they were together. Maybe she would buy it. No, she thought, it will just make me think about him more. She couldn't go through the pain again. Still, the idea was floated around in Roxanne's mind.

As Roxanne settled down with a bowl of cereal in the kitchen, thoughts of Gerard appeared. She remembered all the pain and crying she went through during the days after the break-up. Even IF they ever got together again, how could she trust him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard was at home, sleeping in his own bed in his own house. This is pretty nice, he thought to himself. He could faintly hear the giggles of Alicia and Mikey in the other room. Gerard could hear his mother cooking breakfast in the kitchen. Another thing he had missed.

He sleepily walked into the kitchen and sat down at the small table. His mother finished the bacon and turned to greet him.

"Good morning honey, how are you?" Gerard's mother asked brightly.

"Fine", he replied with as much happiness as he could summon. He wasn't a morning person, unlike his mother and Mikey.

His mother set a plate of hot food in front of him and went to get Mikey. Gerard only smirked and wondered what his mother would get to see. He took a bite into his food and waited.

"Michael Way! Not in my home. Come eat breakfast" Gerard heard his mother call at Mikey and Alicia. A fun way to start the day, Gerard thought to himself.

His mother returned to the kitchen rather quickly and sat down near Gerard. He had a feeling this was something bad.

"So sweetheart, I know this lovely lady -------", she started to say but was interupted.

"No setting me up Ma", Gerard said fiercely, "I don't want a relationship right now"

"Honey, I know your still upset -------"

"I'm not still upset okay?"

"I know -----"

"You don't know"

Gerard got up from the table, but still pushed in his chair. He couldn't help being a good boy. He walked to his room, closed the door, and plunged onto his bed. He soon heard the "whispers" between his mother and Mikey.

"I didn't know he would get upset", his mother whispered to Mikey.

"Mom, you know how Gerard is", Mikey whispered back to her.

"But it's been four years", his mother insisted. She was really a kind person who just wanted to see Gerard happy.

"He only sees it as four years WITHOUT her"

"But he needs to move on sweetheart"

"Let Gerard be Mom. I know how he is"

"But aren't you guys going to New York soon?"

"Yes, but we'll deal with that when he gets there"

Gerard had almost forgot about them going to New York. He fantasized about him and Roxanne being reunited. Gerard sat up. He decided he was going to send a comic.

He went over to where he kept the extra copy and flipped to the back page. There was a picture of Gerard and a little bio there. He took a pen he found and wrote clearly under the little bio of himself 'I miss you Roxanne'. Gerard couldn't wait to send it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story