Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Creeps Me Out

BABErham Lincoln

by moocow 12 reviews

It's short (and a filler), but it's so fucking funny I didnt want to write anymore and take away from Joe being a complete PERV. Next chapter is when all the real story starts and the drama begins ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Sci-fi - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2007-04-14 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 967 words - Complete

3Funny
Patrick couldn't help but watch as Ally cooked the boys' breakfast in the small kitchen of his apartment. She stood there with perfect posture, her yellow sundress puffed out at her knees, giving her that old 50's housewife look. Around her waist she wore a white apron, one Patrick never knew he had lying around, but considering Ally didn't even sleep last night, he knew she had snooped around. Her bright smile never left her face as she flipped pancakes onto plates, her silky hands moving them down to prepare the next batch.

"Shit," Patrick turned back to see Andy and Joe playing feverously on the X-Box, a cigarette hanging from Joe's mouth. He smirked once at Andy's curse, seeing as he was losing to Joe's self proclaimed "expert" ways of the controller.

"Breakfast!"

Patrick's head whipped back to Ally as she exited the kitchen and walked towards the small dinner table that filled up an empty space near the hallway. Her hands started to place plates down while Pete rushed from the bathroom with his pants still unbuttoned towards the table, hunger in his eyes. Ally tisked her tongue to the roof of her mouth and walked around the chairs to stand in front of him, buttoning him up and re-fastening his jeans. Joe stared bewildered as he walked next to Patrick towards them and smirked as she leaned towards Patrick himself to kiss him on the cheek.

"Did I do well?" she asked.

Patrick shrugged and sat down at the head of the table, eyeing the almost perfectly made pancakes, no burn marks, just a perfect round thing of fluff.

"We'll have to see," he replied.

By then, Joe and Pete had already forked a whole pancake in their mouths and had deliciousness written all over their faces along with a few crumbs.

"Holy fuck," Pete yelled, it muffled by the contents of his mouth. He swallowed. "This is fucking amazing," he spoke, making the rouge on Ally's cheeks seem brighter than before.

She stood behind Patrick, her hands on his shoulders, rubbing her fingertips into his collarbone softly. He smiled, liking the attention and sensation and decided to take a bite. Ally watched him as he did so and finally sat down as soon as he gave her a nod of approval. Andy eyed her from his peripheral vision and scraped his fork across his plate, shifting food before turning to look at her empty plate.

"Aren't you going to eat?" he asked.

Ally blinked, obviously puzzled by his question. Her hand fell from holding her head up and into her lap. She laughed nervously and shifted her eyes.

"Am I supposed to?" she asked back, glancing at each of the guys as they slowed their eating to examine her. Patrick cleared his throat and forked another piece of pancake and lifted it up, moving it towards her face.

"Of course," he spoke. "Open your mouth,"

Joe began to snicker but winced as Andy kicked him under the table. Patrick glared for a moment before placing the food in Ally's mouth, her eyes slightly widening as she chewed before swallowing.

"Mmm," she hummed. "That is really good,"

Joe smirked as she shuffled closer to Patrick and rolled his eyes.

"I never knew Patrick was such a smooth operator," he mumbled. Patrick tried to hush him with his eyes, but failed as Ally giggled out and leaned forward to question him.

"What do you mean, Joe?" she asked. Pete began to laugh as well.

"I think he means that Patrick is one hell of a dude," Ally glanced at him.

"Tell me something I don't know," she said. Andy began to laugh with the other guys.

"Well, Patrick is one up-tight fellow," Pete coughed.

"He needs to get laid," Ally seemed confused again.

"What?" she asked. Pete cleared his throat and looked at Patrick as he began to grow a deep red color on his cheekbones.

Ally cuddled up into him, moving to sit in his lap and wrap her arms loosely around his neck. His arms situated themselves around her waist and Pete continued.

"Let's put it this way," he paused. "When two people love each other very much, they decide to basically come together and well," Joe cut him off.

"Fuck like wild animals," Andy widened his eyes.

"Jesus Joe," Joe glared.

"I'm Jewish, asshole," Andy laughed and Ally skewed her mouth to one side.

"I don't understand," she mumbled, looking down at Patrick. He rolled his eyes and lightly ran his hand up her side in a comforting way.

"Don't worry about it Ally," Joe cleared his throat.

"The only thing you have to worry about is Patrick's kink in bed for bondage,"

Patrick widened his eyes and leaned to smack him across the arm as Pete and Andy bent over laughing their breakfast up. Ally giggled in his lap and placed a soft hand on his cheek, rubbing it slightly.

"Calm down, sugar," she whispered, kissing him softly, Patrick's eyes widening in surprise. Pete began to whistle while Joe and Andy hollered and half laughed at Patrick face as Ally parted.

"Looks like Patrick's getting some tonight," Pete mumbled. Andy scoffed.

"Unlike the rest of us," he mumbled. Joe smiled brightly and eyed Ally as she came over to collect cleared plates.

"Anybody up for a foursome?" he asked. Andy groaned.

"Damnit Joe, four dudes on one chick?" he shook his head, obviously disgusted. "That has cock fest written all over it," Patrick rolled his eyes and smiled lightly as Ally came back to him to take his plate.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with this," he paused as she locked eyes with him. "I'm sure you'll get used to it," Ally smiled a small toothy grin.

"I already have,"
Sign up to rate and review this story