Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Creeps Me Out

She Hotter Than a Kanye West Beat

by moocow 4 reviews

Drop it like it's hot. Patrick. He makes this chapter so. fucking. hot. Hotter than that Timbaland song. WHO GETS TURNED ON BY A PATRICK STUMP(H) CURSE?!?! i do..

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance, Sci-fi - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 2125 words - Complete

3Original
The way Ally glided around at the foot of the bed made Patrick slightly dizzy. She was intoxicating, but as stupid it sounded, Patrick didn't like it. He didn't like having such power over a girl, especially one that was clueless of her surroundings. Ally walked past the end of the bed again and Patrick sat up, the sheets falling slightly to expose his wife-beater and the waist band of his blue plaid boxers. Ally stopped moving things around to accommodate to herself to look at him.

"Yes?" she called.

Patrick cleared his throat and lifted his arms in the air, beckoning her over. Ally smiled, walking gracefully over, her yellow sundress ruffling against the sheets as she kneeled next to Patrick, his arms moving to hold her upper arms. A twinkle sparkled in her eyes, making Patrick even more nervous of this girl.

"Is this all you have to wear?" he asked, voice low and almost on the verge of stuttering. Ally shrugged.

"I guess," she answered before giggling. "You wouldn't happen to have a dress on you, now would you?" she asked. Patrick rolled his eyes and shifted to stand next to the bed.

"I have a t-shirt you can borrow,"

He walked towards his dresser, quickly glancing back at Ally as she sat up straight, sitting on the edge of the bed. He gulped again, fumbling with the draw until he fished an old tour shirt out, and bringing it back over to her. Ally just simply stared down at it for a moment before glancing at him and creasing her eyebrows together, confused.

"What?" Patrick asked. Ally skewed her mouth to one side.

"Well," she paused. "What do I do?" she whispered.

Patrick could already feel the blush creeping up his face as he situated himself only a bit closer. Ally seemed disappointed in herself, but Patrick didn't want to risk seeing what it looked like when she cried. He shook his head and took the t-shirt out of her twisting grip and calmed her, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Uhh," his hand shook as she nodded, trying to egg him on. Patrick closed his eyes for a moment. "Here," he mumbled, taking a plunge into something that was new to him.

"What do you mean?" she asked. Patrick gulped for the millionth time that night and moved his hand again to slide up her back towards the zipper of the dress.

"Um," he paused. "Is this ok?" he asked.

Ally nodded, her hair falling forward slightly. Patrick moved his hand again and brought the zipper down again, watching as the straps fell and Ally bit her lip, holding it as she observed the situation. Without even giving Patrick a chance to say anything or protest, Ally leaned forward and gently pushed Patrick back to the bed, his back hitting the headboard.

"Ally," he persisted.

She shook her head and climbed over him, straddling his lap as he slightly bought his legs up into a half-criss-cross-applesauce. His eyes widened as her hands fell to the bottom of the dress, her fingers hooking into the lace trim before she pulled it over her head, exposing an even more intoxicating sight of her matching yellow bra. Patrick suddenly felt bothered by this, but in a way he didn't think was right. A twinge went through his lower abdomen and he caught himself before he latched his hands on her goods.

"Patrick," Ally's voice was soft as she scooted a bit higher on his lap, making what he assumed as her clothed womanhood brush against the sum of his parts. He let out a guttural moan, one he tried to lace with a fake yawn.

"This isn't right for us, Ally," her expression slightly failed and she looked off to the side.

"But I thought..." she gulped. "This is what girlfriends do," she mumbled. Patrick frowned and let his hand rise to her cheek, bringing back her attention to him.

"This is something that comes later rather than first," he raised an eyebrow. "Well, unless..." Ally raised an eyebrow as well.

"What?" she asked, resting her hands on his shoulders. Patrick shook his thoughts away.

"No, nothing," he muttered. Ally knitted her eyebrows together.

"Now I'm confused," she whispered, lowering her eyes slightly. Patrick sighed and shifted so he was sitting up a little more.

"Ally, it's just not important for couples to have sex," he gulped. "Even though it is amazing if they do, there are alternatives," Ally giggled, covering her mouth with her fingertips.

"It's alright Patrick," she looked up in thought. "Didn't that Pete fellow say we had something to do tomorrow?" Patrick cleared his throat.

"Yeah," he replied. Ally blinked, curiosity flashing threw her eyes.

"What is going on?" she asked. Patrick rested his hands on the only reasonable place, her hips.

"We are discussing Warped Tour and summer plans," Ally nodded, though Patrick knew she didn't understand a thing. She leaned back and reached for the t-shirt she had previously thrown and gave it to Patrick.

"Here," she spoke. Patrick smiled and kept smiling at the innocence of Ally as he helped her clothe her upper body. His smile faded though as another blue flash went through her eyes and she leaned forward again.

"Ally," he breathed. She ignored him though, and simply just kissed him before moving herself to lye next to him on the other pillow. Patrick stared at her as she curled her body up to his as he too lied down and wrapped an arm around her as she rested her head on his chest.

"Goodnight," she whispered. Patrick looked down at the brown on her hair and sighed to himself as he thought about it. Maybe this wasn't as bad as he thought it would be.

----------

"Ok guys, seriously! Who used my maximum moisturizing body glitter cream?"

Andy and Patrick both raised their eyebrows simultaneously as Pete came running from the back of the apartment they all shared; holding an empty bottle of what was the assumed lotion. He stood with one hand on his hip, an angry scowl on his face. Joe glanced up from his video game and had to press pause while he began to laugh.

"Pete, you look like my ex-girlfriend when she found the weed in my dresser," Andy glanced at him and seemed worried.

"I don't know whether to think of that as an insult towards Pete, or your girlfriend," Pete huffed, crossing his arms.

"I'm perfectly fine with having similarities to a girl," he claimed. Patrick began to laugh himself and Pete paused, just now realizing what he said. Joe fell to his side in a fit of laughter.

"Dude," he paused to regain himself. "Have you been in my stash?" he asked. Andy looked appalled.

"You keep it here?" he asked. "Are you crazy? We could get sent to jail for drug possession!" Joe glared at him.

"Where do you want me to keep it? In the car? At my mother's house?" Patrick cleared his throat.

"Uh guys," he looked at all of them, and then up at Pete who had stripped his shirt to rub the last of his lotion on his chest. Patrick lost his train of thought for a split second before shaking his head and looking up at the guys again.

"What, Patrick?" Andy asked. Patrick glanced around.

"Where's Ally?" he asked. Pete raised his arm in the air.

"I know!" he yelled. The three looked up at him and he pointed to his room.

"She's looking through my clothes to try and find something that fits, you know, jeans, hoodies," Joe smirked and nudged Patrick.

"Watch out, Patty boy," he winked. "Petey here might steal your thrill girl," Patrick narrowed his eyes before swatting Joe's hand away.

"Mind you," he mumbled. When Ally reappeared, the doorbell had rung and Pete jumped up.

"That must be Dirty!" he exclaimed. Andy sighed pathetically and shook his head. Pete pouted at his reaction.

"Do you not love Dirty anymore?" he asked. Andy sighed.

"It's you," he paused. "I'm disgusted by your sudden burst of hyperactivity," Pete giggled and skipped towards the door. Ally took a seat in-between Patrick and Andy, her head leaning against Patrick's shoulder.

"Pete is odd," she whispered. Patrick smirked.

"No kidding," Joe leaned over Patrick's lap to talk to Ally.

"Some say that he's the hottest member of the band," Joe paused. "He's so hot, he makes sandwiches hot. He makes them so hot, he turns them to toast," Ally giggled as Patrick let out a laugh with Andy rolling his eyes and softly laughing at Joe's antics.

"Are you guys talking about me?" Pete asked, taking a seat on the ground in front of the couch, Dirty following suit before looking up at Ally.

"Who's the hot chick?" he asked. Ally widened her eyes before blushing and reaching her hand out.

"I'm Ally," she paused, looking at Patrick for permission. He nodded. "Patrick's..." Dirty cut her off and pulled her arm so she flew off the couch, her dress slightly flailing in the drift he caused as she fell into a classic Dirty hug.

"Patrick's got a girlfriend!" he yelled, holding her face and smiling wide. Patrick stood up and grabbed her back, taking a deep breath in.

"Watch it Dirty," he licked his lips nervously. "She's a bit fragile," Dirty nodded once before Pete stood up quickly and smiled wide.

"I know!" he yelped. "Let's go grocery shopping," he spoke. Patrick spoke.

"Why?" he asked. Pete shrugged.

"We are out of junk food and tonight we are going to have an all-night slumber party," Andy spoke up.

"Ok, remember when I mentioned, cock fest?" he asked. Joe smirked.

"Now its 5 dudes on one chick," Patrick glared.

"Guys," Ally giggled at his behavior.

"I think we should go shopping," she said, standing up and dusting herself off. Pete clapped his hands together and ran to grab his shoes, knocking his head on the kitchen bar counter as he lent back up with them.

"Oww," he paused. "Spontaneous behavior hurts,"

Ally laughed again and the crew stood up, watching as Pete leapt across the room, grabbing things together before disappearing towards his room. When he returned, he was holding a small hoodie.

"Dude, I thought that didn't fit you anymore," Joe mumbled. He scoffed and handed it to Ally who looked at Patrick, clueless. He quickly helped her put it on, before the guys started to question her behavior.

"She'll look weird with a bunch of rock stars in that yellow thing," Ally creased her eyebrows together as Pete kneeled down with a pair of scissors. She shrieked as he began to tear up the trimming.

"What are you doing?!" Patrick yelped as Ally held onto his arm. Pete smirked.

"Well," he paused to tear a little more. "Trying to make her into a classic sceenequeen, way before today's times," he spoke. Ally blinked as he stood up again, handing her another pair of clothing, skinny jeans.

"Put them on," Patrick mumbled.

Ally took from memory of Patrick putting on jeans and put it to use as she slipped them on, before taking the white flats she had already had and slipping them on too. Pete twisted his head to one side before shaking his head and taking the hoodie off of her. Ally looked outraged.

"Hey," she mumbled. Andy spoke up.

"Pete, what is up with you?" he asked.

Pete shook his head and took the eyeliner that was conveniently placed in his pocket and told Ally to close her eyes. The rest of the guys stood back and watched as Pete attempted at making Ally a little less like a Stepford wife.

"All done!" he exclaimed, bringing a little more realistic Ally forward, her green eyes a little more accenting then before, with green eye shadow above the darkened eyeliner Pete had provided her. She smiled and looked down at her dress, her curls falling forward slightly as she observed his work.

"Thank you," she spoke. Pete crossed his arms and basked in his ego.

"I should be a fashion designer," Andy raised his finger up.

"Uhh, Pete," he spoke. He looked at him.

"What?" he beckoned. Joe laughed as Andy struggled to make an ass out of Pete.

So, naturally, he did it for him.

"You are one,"

Pete glared and jumped after Joe as he ran for the front door, their footsteps heard as they ran through the parking lot. Ally laughed lightly and Patrick shrugged.

"You have a whole summer with this to look forward too," Ally smiled brightly and linked her arm into his.

"I think that sounds like a lot of fun,"
Sign up to rate and review this story