Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Creeps Me Out

Banana Voodoo Dresser

by moocow 12 reviews

This. Is. Hot.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2007-04-24 - Updated: 2007-04-24 - 1906 words - Complete

2Exciting
Ally sat across the room from Patrick, her bright eyes boring into his actions. He felt distracted from playing his guitar, like he was always being watched.

"Um," he started. Ally sat up straighter, if that was possible, probably wanting the attention.

After all, it had been a good 3 and a half weeks and Patrick went on with his life as if she wasn't there, just occasionally inviting her along with him to Pete's house or to a small club show. He sighed, glancing at her through his peripheral vision as he didn't say anything, noticing her shoulders fall and her back snuggle into the couch again. Patrick continued playing softly, scribbling down notes on the music paper in front of him.

"Patrick," he blinked and tried his hardest to ignore her. He still wasn't too sure about being in so control of a girl, especially one that wasn't real, or so he thought.

"What?" he asked, not looking up. Ally sighed softly and stood up, shaking her head.

"Nothing," she whispered.

Patrick finally looked up to see her walking past him and towards the hallway, her feet shuffling as she entered the guest bedroom Patrick had at least set up for her. As soon as she was gone from sight, he skewed his mouth to one side and moved to sit down where she was previously sitting.

His mind ran wild and he stared absentmindedly at her shoes that sat over towards the front door next to his, a few shoelaces in the side of her flat. He sunk into the couch himself and rested his head on the arm, just staring up at the off-white ceiling, wondering why they would paint that and not the walls.

"Patrick,"

He creased his eyebrows together, suddenly thinking he was going crazy and the walls were talking to him. When he realized it was only Ally, a sorrow filled expression on her face, holding his buzzing phone in her hand. "Here," she whispered, placing it in his hand. He watched with regret as she walked softly back to her bedroom before flipping his phone open and speaking.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"So how are things going?" It was Andy. Patrick sighed.

"I think she's mad at me," he mumbled. Andy smirked, confused.

"Why would she? Last time I saw her, she looked as though she was madly in love with you," Patrick breathed out a much needed breath.

"I think that's the problem," Andy made a disappointed noise.

"What are talking about? I thought you wanted this Patrick, unending love from the perfect woman," Patrick cut him off.

"She's too perfect," he paused. "It's creepy how much she loves me, it's like she doesn't even know the definition," Andy stayed silent for a moment.

"I don't think you do either," Patrick took a few moments to progress what he had just said.

"Wait, what?" he snapped. Andy sighed.

"Listen, I'm just saying don't treat her like crap cause I was reading that instruction booklet she came with and stumbled across a not so fun-fact," Patrick's ears perked up.

"Like what?" he asked. He heard a few rustles of paper and assumed Andy was looking through it at the moment. Andy cleared his throat.

"Well, apparently if she suffers so much neglect, or is so badly treated, her heart will break and she will shut off until a new male that has no connection to the old one reignites her," Patrick widened his eyes, suddenly frightened of the idea that Ally actually could suffer from a human turmoil and have a supernatural consequence.

"Oh," he replied. At that moment, Patrick stood from the couch, walking without thinking down the hall while Andy blabbed on.

"Well here's something..." Patrick wasn't listening. "I guess you wouldn't do this anyways, seeing as you are freaked out by her, but," Andy paused. "Are you even listening?" he asked. Patrick flinched.

"Yea," he spoke, but quietly let his hand curl around the guest bedroom door handle and nudge it softly open. Andy cleared his throat.

"Then I suggest you don't ever try and, well," he smirked once. "Have sex with her, cause then she'll be around for a /very long time/," Andy's warning went unnoticed and Patrick smiled dreamily at the site of Ally all bundled up in her bed, the sheets high up on her shoulders while her arms extended upward to hung the pillow her curls were spilling over.

"Patrick?" Andy called. He blinked hard.

"Sorry, I'm gonna have to call back,"

He hung up his phone and placed it down on the nightstand, watching as Ally stirred slightly. He sat down on the edge of the bed for a moment, his hand brushing against her shoulder to rub her back. For a moment her lips twitched into a sleepy smile and she began to twist, her eyes opening as her back met the mattress.

"Patrick," she simply said. He smiled at her and raised his hand to push the brown curls behind her ear. "What do you need?" she asked, sitting up and hugging her knees lightly.

He leaned forward and scooted his body closer to her, wrapping his arm around her waist and bringing her to his chest as they lied back down.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled into her shoulder. Ally giggled and pulled away, resting her soft hands against the sides of his face.

"Why is that, Patrick?" she asked. He absent mindedly gently ran his hand up and down her side.

"For ignoring you," he frowned for a second. "I am still a little creeped out by this situation but that doesn't mean I want to give you up,"

A blue flash went through Ally's eyes again and she smiled, her teeth poking out before she giggled again. Patrick flicked his gaze all over her face and watched as a red tint came to her cheeks. He gulped at that point and snuggled a bit closer, resting his forehead against hers. Ally seemed astounded by his sudden behavior, and stared up at his closed eyes, feeling content at last with what she called her owner.

Back in Patrick's mind, he wondered what it would be like, to actually let Ally be his girlfriend, the press coverage, what the guys would think and... what his mother would think. In the mist of his thoughts, Ally pressed her lips to his and her hands fell from his cheeks to his neck, slowly starting to slither her arms around his neck. Patrick lazily opened his eyes, only to see Ally moving her body closer to his. He thought for only a moment about the consequences, but being as though he had failed to pay attention to a word Andy had told him, he lightly pushed at Ally's side to move over her, hovering his body over hers.

She pulled away and placed her head back down on the pillow, keeping her hands resting on his shoulders. Patrick gulped at the lusty expression on her face, eyes half open and her lips swollen from the tension they built up when they kissed. She blinked softly.

"Show me," she whispered.

Patrick, being the person he was, was a little turned on by the mysterious ways of Ally and took a deep breath in before slipping his fingers under the material of the t-shirt she was wearing, courtesy of Clandestine Wentz and in a clandestine way, he brought it over her head, exposing that yellow bra he had the liberty of seeing a few weeks ago when Ally first tried this on him. She rested her arms back down, both of them bent up, her forearms near her cheeks.

Patrick kneeled in between her legs, curling his hands around her calves to bring them around his waist. Ally sat up at this moment and helped him peel his own shirt off before her eyes observed him unbuckle his belt and slide his pants down to his ankles until he kicked them to the ground next to the bed. Ally smiled and curled her hands around his neck again; kissing him with a passion Patrick didn't recall ever feeling before. It was that unknown trigger that sent him over the edge and got the testosterone flowing through his veins.

He pushed Ally gently back to the mattress, her eyes following his as he moved his hands around her waist and to her back where, almost expertly, he un-hooked her bra and held his breath as he exposed the wonder that was Ally.

"God," he mumbled, leaning over her again, kissing down her neck to her collarbone before covering her breasts with his hands, her back arching just a little into him.

He let his eyes roll back slightly and while Ally leaned up to kiss him again, his hands drifted south, slipping past her panties and his fingers penetrating her womanhood. A soft gasp lined her lips and he watched in a small amazement as her face contorted into was simply described as pleasure.

He smiled to himself, finding self gratification that he could satisfy a girl like Ally; regardless of the fact she was his for the taking. He removed his hand, watching as Ally gulped and struggled to regain her breath, her eyes a little glossy as he pulled her last article of clothing off and bending down to kiss her stomach. He kept his eyes glued on hers as she rested her hands next to her hips, her face a little flustered with a small hint of confusion.

Patrick managed to remove his own boxers, leaning over her as he rested an arm next to her side before brushing his other against her cheek.

"You ok?" he asked. Ally blinked, her soft breath floating past his neck.

"I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel," she whispered.

Patrick nodded once and silenced her with a kiss, relaxing himself as her arms curled around his shoulders and moved his hand back down to her hip where he latched onto as he entered her. A slight gasp came from her lips as she parted from kissing him and she closed her eyes tight as he started up a rhythm that would keep him satisfied but at the same keep Ally away from it being too rough on her fragile body.

Patrick nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck, just listening as her voice echoed around his ears, driving him a little bit more insane the minutes that passed. Lifting his head a little, he watched as Ally opened her eyes and began to convulse under him slightly and he pulled back, holding her hips to his as he became sloppier and sloppier with his thrusts and finally gave into euphoria as he let go inside of her, and watched as her eyes flashed blue once more and she sighed out as he fell to her side, struggling to regain his breath before covering the both of them up and rolling onto his back.

Ally smiled and shuffled her warm body closer to his, wrapping her arm around his torso and resting her head on his chest.

"Patrick," she cooed. He smiled softly and ran a hand through her hair for a moment, before three words that clicked something in his mind came from her lips. "I love you,"

Patrick was beginning to think he had just made the biggest mistake of his life.
Sign up to rate and review this story