Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Creeps Me Out

Ima Robot With No Love

by moocow 10 reviews

It's been a while, but it's so worth it. Drama-rama anyone?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 1480 words - Complete

2Funny
Patrick sighed to himself as he looked down at a sleeping Ally, his mind way too busy for his own good. Constant reminders of his mistake at least a week ago, his ex-girlfriend and where the next stop was on tour. His brow would form sweat with each thought that entered his busy mind, and drove him crazy just trying to suppress them. Ally stirred from next to him and he quickly glanced over to see her smiling in her sleep, his mind beginning to grow jealous of how easy it was for her to sleep in the tight space.

Patrick shook his head and rolled out of the bunk, stepping out of the back room and to the kitchen where the only light was the clock on the microwave. Patrick sighed to himself and tossed his phone around in his hand for a moment as he sat down in the small breakfast booth and span it around on the table before it started to vibrate, emitting a loud noise against the wood table.

As Patrick freaked for a moment, he snatched it up and looked at the caller ID, letting his eyes scan the somewhat familiar number. He sighed and flipped the screen open before pressing the call button.

"Hello?" he kept his voice soft as to not disturb the rest of the band and Ally.

"Patrick?" Patrick felt his throat close up and he struggled to find the words to say anything back for a few brief seconds.

"C-Claire?" he heard a soft sigh.

"I don't think I should be calling," Patrick's heart sped up.

"No, no," he gulped. "How have you been?" he asked. Claire laughed nervously.

"I've been in denial for letting you go," Patrick closed his eyes and let his heart skip another beat.

"I miss you so much Claire," he whispered. She sighed again.

"I do too, Patrick," she mumbled. Patrick turned his head to the back bunks.

"Listen, this is going to sound rather rash but..." he paused to look down at his lap. "I'm going to leave you a ticket to come fly out for our next show," Claire laughed again.

"Patrick, what are you insuring here?" she asked. Patrick twisted his mouth into a devious smile.

"I want you to come out on tour with me," he closed his eyes again. "Just for a little while," Patrick held his breath as Claire made her decision.

"I'll see you soon Patrick," she whispered. Patrick's heart sped up once more and he let it slip.

"I love you Claire," Patrick widened his eyes at two things.

A gasp and Claire saying something.

"I love you too, Patrick," the phone call ended and he slowly turned to see Ally standing there, behind him with a solemn look on her features.

"Ally," he breathed, turning fully and standing up.

Ally shook her head and wrapped her arms around herself before jetting towards the small bathroom and locking herself in. Patrick cursed loudly and through his body at the door, it not budging once.

"Open the door, Ally," he pleaded, feeling his cheeks burn with an unknown embarrassment. He heard a sniff.

"No," a cry was emitted and he cursed yet again, calming down as a shuffling was made in the bunk room.

"What the hell is going on?" Patrick turned to see Andy standing with a tired look, his hair slightly ruffled and his eyes heavy with sleep. Patrick gulped, deciding to keep the truth a secret.

"Ally has locked herself in there and won't come out," Andy creased his eyebrows together.

"You wouldn't have anything to do with this, would you?" Patrick skewed his mouth to one side and Andy sighed, knocking softly on the door.

"Ally, its Andy..." he paused. "Do you think you can let me in?" The door slowly creaked open and only a few locks of her wavy brown hair could be seen.

"Go away Patrick," she spoke before widening the door for Andy. He shrugged at Patrick and stepped in. Patrick lowered his eyes to his phone and shuffled away, sitting down on his bunk and staring hopelessly at his phone.

"What did you do?" Patrick glanced up to see both Pete and Joe staring at him with questionable eyes.

"I invited Claire out for a while," he croaked, finding his voice raspy and tears glazing his eyes.

He quickly blinked them away.

"You did /what/?" Pete hissed, standing up from his bunk. Patrick gulped, knowing Pete was not one to be fond of the morning, let alone when one of his friends did something stupid.

"I...I," Patrick stuttered before pointing to his phone. "She called me and...I just," Joe creased his eyebrows together.

"Dude, do you even remember the fact she cheated on you?" Patrick felt his chest rise and lower in fast increments.

"I...just..." he blinked hard. "I just miss her," he whispered.

Pete frowned and shook his head, sitting down in his bunk and rolling over, literally turning his back to his friend. Patrick looked to Joe to only find him walking towards the bathroom.

"Ally is in there with Andy," Joe narrowed his eyes.

"That's why I'm going in there, dumbass," Patrick twitched and sat down in his bunk again, shifting to lie down and stared at the bunk above his.

His heart jerked and he closed his eyes, feeling hopeless.

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Andy was trying to fish exactly what happened out of Ally. She wouldn't budge.

"Ally, come on...just,"

Andy sighed as Ally shook her head again, slowly blinking as she stared down at the floor of the small bathroom. Andy sat down in front of where she was on the toilet and held his hands out.

"He said," Andy raised an eyebrow but then frowned as she stopped when the door opened.

"Joe!" Andy sighed. Joe smirked before shifting over and taking a seat on the small counter next to Ally.

"It's ok, Andy," Ally whispered. Joe rested a hand on her shoulder.

"How are you feeling, Ally?" he asked. Ally sighed.

"Who is Claire?" she simply asked. Joe skewed his mouth to one side before looking at Andy. He shrugged.

"She's Patrick's ex-girlfriend," Ally slowly nodded.

"I get it," she whispered. "He told her he loved her though," she tilted her head up to look at Joe. He let a frown come to his lips as her tears glazed over and the color drained from her face.

"Ally," he mumbled. She sighed and stood up.

"I'll be fine," she muttered before crossing over towards the door and leaving. Andy sighed and ran a hand over his face.

"This is horrible," he spoke. Joe cleared his throat. "What?" he asked. Joe laughed nervously.

"I need to take a piss man,"

Andy rolled his eyes and stood up, following Ally back into the bunk area. He found her sitting on the edge of Patrick's bunk, just watching him sleep with his iPod turned on.

"He was the perfect guy for me," she whispered. She lowered her eyes again and pushed her fingertips into his hair, pushing it away from his forehead where she placed a kiss.

"Claire is coming for a visit," Pete mumbled from his own bunk. Andy shook his head, angry with his friend and sat down on his mattress. Joe entered not a moment later and Ally stood up, confused as to what to do.

"She's not going to understand Ally very well," Ally lowered her eyes.

"Should I leave?" she asked.

"/No/!" Ally jumped as all three guys yelled but then widened their eyes as Patrick grumbled in his sleep.

"Ally just needs to pretend to be somebody else," Ally raised an eyebrow and sat between Joe and Pete on his bunk.

"Ally, do you know how to act?" Andy asked. Ally shrugged.

"I guess," she whispered. Joe smiled.

"You'll have to act as one of our girlfriends," Pete rolled his eyes.

"You just want to," Andy widened his eyes and moved to smack Pete before he could say something. Ally blushed slightly and laughed as well, hiding her lips behind her fingertips.

"You'll have to act as though one of us is like Patrick," Ally lowered her eyes.

"But..." Andy skewed his mouth to one side.

"She can't kiss us through or else she won't be Patrick's anymore," Pete shrugged.

"It's a chance we'll have to take," he glanced at Joe. "Right?" he nodded and Ally sighed before looking at the three of them.

"So..." she gulped. "Who is going to replace Patrick?" she whispered. Pete smiled wide.

"Me!" he shouted. Andy narrowed his eyes.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" he offered.

Joe elbowed Pete as he pouted and nodded, extending his arm and fisting his hand. The three went and a few moments later a winner was declared.

Joe jumped in the air.

"Score!"
Sign up to rate and review this story