Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Creeps Me Out

Joe Booty

by moocow 12 reviews

Appropratly titled?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2007-06-03 - Updated: 2007-06-03 - 1674 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ally sighed as she stepped off the tour bus, her eyes heavy and cheeks red from a night of crying. She did not like the idea of revenge. Patrick was the perfect man in her eyes, but for some odd reason, she could not get the love she wanted out of him. Apparently, this Claire person was once what Ally was, a so called /girlfriend/.

Ally shifted her vision down the rows and rows of buses and adjusted the VIP pass around her neck as she noticed Patrick standing and talking to who she remembered as Dirty. She slowly walked over, finding her throat closing up as she attempted at greeting them. Dirty smiled over Patrick's shoulder and she softly grinned back. Patrick turned to look over his shoulder and chocked on his words.

"A-Ally!" he gulped and fumbled with his hands, suddenly feeling like he was in a sauna. Guilt was creeping through his veins and he didn't like the feeling of knowing he had hurt her. Ally smiled politely, hesitantly wrapping her arms around his shoulders in a light hug. Dirty wiggled his eyebrows and eyed Ally up and down as she moved to stand near Patrick.

"So the lucky lady," he mused, glancing at Patrick, his forced smile so fake even Dirty could see it. He frowned quickly and shifted his eyes before pointing at Pete somewhere in the distance. "I think Pete is calling me," Ally watched as he left and sighed again, lowering her eyes to her black flats.

"Patrick," he too sighed and cut her off, taking her hand in a gentle embrace.

"I'm sorry Ally," he spoke. She shook her head.

"It's ok Patrick," she whispered. Patrick frowned.

"No, you don't understand Ally," he took a shaky breath. "I did something bad," Ally nodded and removed her hand from his.

"I do understand, Patrick," she spoke, folding her hands in front of her and swaying slightly. "And I know that Claire is coming," Patrick widened his eyes.

"Oh," he gulped. "I can still introduce you as my," he cleared his throat. "/Girlfriend/," Ally shook her head.

"I don't think that's necessary," Patrick raised an eyebrow, confused.

"Wait, are you..." his heart sank. "Ally, you can't just break up with me," Ally creased her eyebrows together, trying to remember what that meant.

"Patrick, if you love Claire, then I can just step out of the picture while she's here," Patrick breathed out, scared what the guys had put into her mind.

"Like how?" Ally smiled and turned to point over where Dirty and Pete were talking to Joe. Patrick widened his eyes. Another band mate?

"I'm going to..." she slightly frowned. "Be Joe's girlfriend," Patrick's heart broke as she stepped back, unable to finish their conversation.

"No!" he yelped, reaching out and wrapping his hand around her forearm. Ally eyed his hand and he slowly let go. "I'm sorry," he pleaded. Ally nodded.

"So am I,"

Patrick held his breath and watched as she softly walked away and over to where the guys were standing, her hand hesitantly shaking as she laced it with Joe's. He eyed her sadly and glanced up and stared at Patrick's solemn expression from 10 feet away. Patrick's phone buzzed and he turned, not wanting anybody to see the tears escaping his eyes.

"Hello?" he answered. He heard a soft sigh.

"Patrick," his lips twitched into a small smile, but he instantly felt guilty about it. "Patrick?" he shook his thoughts away and sighed.

"Hey Claire," he heard another soft sigh.

"I'm in line checking in and getting my luggage, so if you wanted to come pick me up from the airport..." she trailed off. Patrick closed his eyes and ran a hand over his face, taking a few tear drops with it.

"Sure thing," he answered. Claire made a small concerned noise.

"Is there something wrong, honey bug?" Patrick nervously laughed at the pet name.

"Nothing, I'll be there in a little bit," he quickly hung up and cursed at himself as he ventured over to Dirty and the guys.

"Who was that?" he asked. Pete glared at Patrick before answering for him.

"Claire," Dirty widened his eyes and glanced at Ally and Joe.

"I am so fucking confused right now," Patrick stared at the two as well.

"So am I," he pointed at Dirty's keys. "I need your car, Dirty," Dirty frowned before handing them over. Patrick disappeared from sight and Dirty turned back to Ally and Joe.

"You've got some explainin' to do,"

----------

Joe stared at Ally hopelessly, feeling sorry for her with the situation she had been placed in. It wasn't her decision to belong to Patrick, but it was his. He was the one who kissed her, he was the one who had sex with and he was the one that was supposed to say "I love you". Patrick's morals were tilted and twisted, not at all what they used to be. Joe shook his head at his own thoughts, perplexed by why Patrick would rather hold his no-good cheating girlfriend in his arms at night rather than Ally, a beautiful individual. He sighed and glanced at Ally again, this time catching her as her eyes glazed over for the fourth time that day.

"Alright Ally," he paused to reach over and wipe the tears away. "Don't cry, it's not your fault," Ally scrunched up her face and reluctantly smiled, wiping her tears and smudging the small line of makeup Pete had taught her to put on.

"It feels like it is," she whispered. Joe shook his head.

"Claire is not going to replace you," he paused. "He's going to remember why him and Claire broke up and coming running back to you with apologies rolling off his tongue," Ally raised an eyebrow.

"Isn't that what Claire is doing to Patrick?" she asked. Joe was shocked at how clever she was at studying human behavior. He laughed softly.

"You are smart to notice that Ally," she smiled and nodded. "Claire is a very manipulative girl," Ally's eyes twinkled.

"What do you mean?"

He didn't really have the chance to answer her as the tour bus opened and up stepped up Ally's worst nightmare. Claire's newly dyed brown hair hung as long as Ally's, making them look almost like sisters or even twins.

"Oh Joey, you finally got a girlfriend," Joe raised an eyebrow.

"Um, yeah," he cleared his throat. "Claire this is..." Ally cut him off and extended her hand.

"Ally," Claire shook her head and leaned forward to hug Ally tightly.

Joe glanced to the front of the bus where Patrick was, holding a few bags in his hands. He looked petrified at the sight of his two women hugging each other. Ally broke away first and snuck her hand over to Joe's, his hand reluctant to lace their fingers together.

"Hey," Patrick forced a smile and Claire smiled as he stepped to stand next to her.

"It's nice to meet you Ally," she spoke. Ally nodded.

"Same here," she paused. "Patrick talks about you a lot," Claire switched her vision to Patrick and smiled, a small blush rising to her cheeks before she leaned over and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Well isn't that nice," Ally chewed on her bottom lip and tugged on Joe's arm. He got the hint that she was very uncomfortable.

"I think we're going to go try to find the rest of the guys to see if they want to go to dinner," Patrick nodded and Claire took both of his hands, smiling as Joe and Ally stepped off the bus.

"I missed you," she spoke. Patrick nodded and trailed his eyes towards the door as Ally disappeared from sight. "Patrick?" Patrick blinked hard and turned back to Claire, just staring down at her hands that were encircled around her own.

"I missed you too," he mumbled.

----------

Meanwhile outside, Ally was leaning hopelessly against Joe's shoulder as he kept his arm around her torso.

"I am so pissed about this," he muttered to Pete. Pete rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.

"Patrick needs to get his act together," Andy sighed.

"We're going out to dinner though, aren't we?" Pete shrugged.

"I guess," Ally glanced at the guys.

"I need to talk to him," she whispered. Joe eyed her softly.

"Just be careful, alright?" he asked. Ally nodded and paused before she walked off.

"I'll tell him that we're going out," The three guys nodded and watched as their little beauty walked with a heavy heart.

"I feel so sorry for her," Pete mumbled. Andy shrugged and Joe just turned to watch her.

"Patrick doesn't deserve her,"

Ally held her breath as she softly opened the bus door and moved to step on it. She heard words coming out of Claire's mouth, but her mind couldn't comprehend what exactly was going on. She closed her eyes for a brief moment and when she opened them, her heart stopped. She wasn't even sure if she had a heart, but a feeling in her chest made her feel empty.

Right in front of her, Patrick, her Patrick was kissing Claire, her body full against him in a passionate grip. Her breath hitched and she turned violently, her eyes glazing with tears and she blinded herself with a blue flash. She stumbled down the stairs and shook her head as she heard Patrick yell after her.

"/Ally/!"

She glanced up to see the guys with confused expressions and she remembered exactly what Andy had said the first time Patrick kissed her, bringing her to life. She ran forward and wrapped her arms around the first person she could and smacked her lips to his. Joe widened his eyes and pushed Ally off of him, staring in amazement as Patrick stopped in his tracks. Ally closed her eyes tight before looking down at her hands.

"Why..."

It didn't work.

Her chest felt even more hallow and she fell to her knees.

"Ally!"

Her world turned black.
Sign up to rate and review this story