Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If you think that I'm wrong, this never meant anything to you

Well I tried, but I lied

by MyChemPrincess77 2 reviews

heh, not my BEST work, but it is something. I am starting to get writers block.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 547 words

0Unrated
About a week has passed, and every day I asked Gerard if he had cut. He said no almost every time, and then quickly changed the subject after that. He just doesn't seem like the Gerard I used to love. He is always quiet and shy, almost never talking. He still won't tell me why he started, but he is writing in his journal a lot, more than me sometimes!

It was a Friday, and we were sitting at the lunch table. Frank, Gerard and Mikey were sitting with us today, on the account of ray and bob having lunch detention. They were throwing paper at the substitute in first period; making her get mad, but it was actually funny.
"Wow, Frank, I can't believe you escaped lunch detention," Jamina flirted with Frank.
"Oh why don't you just go out already?" Alicia suggested, sounding annoyed. Everyone knew that Jamina and Frank liked each other. It was so obvious.
I looked over at Gerard, who was sitting next to me. He had his notebook out, writing away. I watched his hand write in smooth cursive, gliding along the paper. Then I saw red. It was his blood, fresh and watery, right where his hand had been.
"Gerard," I whispered, "I thought you said you stopped." He looked at me with hurt in his eyes.
"I tried," he answered back. "It's not easy to just suddenly stop." With every word his voice got a little bit stronger and louder. The rest of the table stopped talking and looked at us strangely. Gerard looked down, back at his notebook and continued writing. The table just shrugged and went back to eating. I pretended to be part of their conversation, nodding and going along with it.
"Did you hear that Connor and Tara are going out?" Alicia asked. She always knew all the gossip. Jamie gasped.
"I thought he was still going out with Alexis!" she yelled.
Alicia shook her head. "No, they broke up Saturday. Now she's going out with Anthony," she corrected.
I rolled my eyes. "Does it really matter who is going out with who?" I snapped.
They looked taken aback.
"Well, what else is there to talk about?" Alicia asked, looking at her nails.
"Anything but who is going out with whom," I suggested. I looked back at my tray when Alicia rolled her eyes. I give up.
I didn't feel like eating. So I stood up and stormed off to the trash can, tossing my tray in it.
As I was walking back I kept my eyes on Gerard. I was worried about him. He wasn't eating, just writing. In-between the pieces of his hair it looked like he was crying a little. But his greasy thin hair was always in his cute face. The thought of him leaving me made me want to cry for the rest of my life. I love looking into his eyes, so gentle and deep, holding secrets that wouldn't even come across your mind. That's why keeping his cutting was such an easy thing to do, no one would ever think about it. Not even Mikey could guess.

-----------------------------
hmmm i think there will be a few more chapters left... unless you guys have any ideas... god i hate writers block!!
Sign up to rate and review this story