Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just know that I will remember you

Chapter four

by MyChemPrincess77 1 review

erm, the next chapter..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Other - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 567 words

0Unrated
All the things that you never ever told me
and all the smiles that are forever gonna haunt me
and all the wounds that are forever gonna scar me...


"Hey, Helena um do you want to hang out with me after school today?"
The sight of him made my mind think, "Yes! Yes!" but I just stared at him. Even though we were young, all it took was a simple smile or look in his eyes to melt away in this fantasy that is indescribable. If that what love is, then I was in love at that moment on.
"Yes, Gerard I would love to." I said, immediately regretting it, because it sounded so stupid. I prepared for him to start teasing me or something, but I quickly found out that he was not that kind of person. In reply, he just smiled and said, "Great," and walked away, disappearing into the place deep into my thoughts.


I woke up, facing my digital clock. It read 3:09, but I still didn't feel like I was in reality. That dream felt too real, I thought. My face was warm with sweat, and I just didn't feel like going to sleep again. One of my headphones had fallen out, tangling up with the other wires, and I was almost sitting on my iPod. It had turned off itself because the battery power ran out, leaving only the silence of the night behind.
I quietly sat up, my back hurting because of sleeping on the hardwood. I slowly pulled off the headphone that was left.
Making any sudden movements could make the loudest unwanted noise that would get my parents involved. I dashed over to the computer in the dark, finding my way through the mess on the floor. Pressing the on button sounded like the loudest thing in the dark silence. It warmed up, creating a vibrant glow that reflected on my walls. The clicks of the keys sounded haunting as I typed.
Click,
Click,
Click...

I went on IM, to see if anyone was on. As I passed down the list, I noticed Gerard on the off list. Something wasn't right with that, because he was always on at this time. The screen glowed brightly, making my eyes tired. But I was desperate to find out what was going on. To my surprise, Mikey was on.

Entering Chat Room 3:18
Helena77: Mikey, im worried about Gerard. Is he home?
MikeyW: I don't know, he never came back.


I stopped breathing for a second, thinking that the last of Gerard was how I saw him today. I felt like I had to be a part of something.

Helena77: hold on. I am coming over.

I clicked exit before he had a chance to reply, and turned off the computer.
Carefully stepping over to my dresser, I quickly tossed my hair, pulled on jeans and an old shirt from Hollister and blue Etnies. They were all old and worn out, from when I used to play outside so much. But when I got into high school, I started getting interested into my computer, spending every minute I got to be sitting in front of the screen. Both I and my sister were like that; it was like we are connected to the computer.
I sighed. I was about to jump out the window; the only way out without my parents finding out.
Sign up to rate and review this story