Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 3 Cheers for My Mikey Romance

If only..

by blindingbrightlights 8 reviews

Mikey has a secret which isolates him from the world. Will his secret keep him from falling in true love with Roxy?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 448 words

3Original
Mikey's Point Of View

'I can't believe Roxy actually pays attention to me. This is the first time anything like this has ever happened to me,' I think as I look over at Roxy during AP Biology. She is sitting right next to me. I really should be paying attention but, quite honestly, I don't give a fuck. I'm tired of always following the rules.

Usually, Gerard gets all of the girls' attention. I am always just the little brother, not scene for anything else. I am not exaggerating, no girl has ever looked at me the way Roxy does. She is perfect for me, even though I've only known her for a half hour.

"Mr. Way, what is the process that RNA is made?" screams Mr. Histones, the biology teacher, at me. Oh shit, I have no idea what the answer is. Why the hell am I so absent minded?

Something pokes into my wrist. I notice it's Roxy's finger and she mouths, "Transcription."

I smile and say, "That would be transcription, Mr. Histones."

I mouth back to her, "Thank you." She smiles at me. God, I could never get tired of that smile.

I have to stop thinking like this, I know I can't let her get close to me. I know what will happen to anyone who becomes close to me. I don't want her to get hurt, I won't let it happen. If it weren't for that curse...that fucking curse.

I jerk my head up as the bell rings for the end of class. Crap, I am terrible with sudden sounds. I go over and say, "Thanks so much for helping me out of that. Mr. Histones hates me enough already as is. At least now he thinks I pay somewhat attention."

She laughs and says, "No problem, Mikey. Damn, was that a drag. I was about to throw my friggin pencil at Histones if he said one more word about ribosomal RNA."

"At least I now know I am not the only one who wants to throw school supplies at that man," I say and smile at her. Not only is she amazing, but she has a great sense of humor. Damn, why must there be this curse? If only we could be close.

If only......

"Hey, I've got to run to creative writing class. See you later," she says and runs off to her next class.

If only..

I stand there was the students rush around me. They all rush around, living their everyday lives. Laughing with their friends, as if life is all this big comedic routine..

If only I had that.


If only....



If only I didn't have fangs.
Sign up to rate and review this story