Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If you think that I'm wrong, this never meant anything to you

One last night I'll kiss your lips again

by MyChemPrincess77 3 reviews

yay another chapter!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Other - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 516 words

0Unrated
A couple hours later Ray's house was booming with people. Little did we know that they decided to throw a party, letting it run wild. Unidentified scremo music burst from the stereos, piercing my ears. Everyone around me seemed to be drunk, except for me. I only had about half a can, contently reminding myself that I had to drive home tonight.

I was sitting on the floor in the corner of the closet, writing in my journal. It seemed like the safest place to be for now. The door suddenly flung open, poring in light. Gerard stood there, holding the door.
"Hey," he said, walking in. I smiled sweetly.
I looked in his eyes that were filled with emptiness. He felt no negative emotion when he was in this condition. He was a fun drunk, but sometimes he managed to stay serious for a short amount of time. I gently petted his greasy hair, pushing it out of his eyes.
"I like your hair out of your face," I flirted.
He nodded, taking a seat next to me. He took a sip of his beer, and then set it down in-between us.
"Helena, you know even though I cut, I still love you?" he asked with a thin trace of energy in his voice. I smiled, feeling comfort from his words. He never told me that before. I gently touched his hand. It was very cold, making me cringe as it merged with my warm hand. I sighed, putting my head on his shoulder. I watched him play with his shoelaces.
"Gerard, what do you want for our anniversary?" I asked quietly. He looked into my eyes before replying.
"You." he answered. I couldn't help but giggle a little. Without thinking I picked up his beer and took a sip of it, letting the liquid fizz down my throat. I laughed for no reason, and started playing with Gerard's hair. It felt soft when I ran my fingers through it slowly. Gerard just sat there emotionless. I slowly moved closer for a kiss. The moment before we touched, the door opened, spilling in blinding light. We blinked several times, trying not to look into the light. Frank stood there, holding a beer.
"They are in the closet," he teased. His voice sounded slurred. We heard glass crash to the floor, followed by an "Oh shit!"
I took another sip of Gerard's beer, and started laughing harder. "Frank, close the damn door!" I yelled between laughing. Gerard shortly joined me in laughing after frank swung the door shut. There was the sound of a lock clicking.
"Now what?" I asked. "We are locked in."
Gerard shrugged. "I guess we are stuck in here, with one beer, while there is a party going on the other side." I laughed. This time I moved in closer for a kiss. Gerard turned his head towards me. I pushed the hair out of his eyes and leaned in closer...

-------------------
sorry haha i know nothing really about wild parties.. it was my friends idea to make them go to a party...
Sign up to rate and review this story