Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell, Honey

Why Hello Allen!

by handsomeawkward 1 review

Audrey gets to know one of her fans. Maybe a little too much.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 301 words

0Unrated
"Dude we fuckin' owned!" Alicia slapped my wrist in an attempt of a high five. I laughed and pushed her into our drummer, Danny. He pushed her back into me and soon enough we were playing Pass Alicia in the middle of the venue.

"Okay! Alicia is dizzy!" Alicia yelled over the loud music and grabbed her head. She stumbled over to our merch booth and sat down while yelling to the passer bys about buying our shit. More than half obeyed. I walked off and outside to take a smoke.

Jeremy ran up to me and scooped me up in his arms. He twirled me around then set me down. His tan skin looked slightly darker in the night.

"You were amazing! Like I cant even explain!"

"Thank so much. You know it means a lot." In the middle of our conversation and skinny boy walked up to me. His jeans possibly tighter than mine; his hair long, blonde, straightened and spewed across his face and eyes. His lip ring glistened in the light of the moon; I'm sure my nose ring also glowed.

He stuck out his hand and smiled brightly. I put my hand in his and shook also smiling.

"I'm Allen."

"Audrey."

"I'm a big fan of Evident Fury. You're such an amazing lyricist."

"Thank you! Here have a demo." I went to reach for one of my bands' first demos but he stopped me.

"No need. I have all of them and I just bought the newest one."

"Wow. I'm impressed."

"You should be." He smirked at me which I returned with a raised eye brow and a smirk of my own.

"I'm gonna head inside..." Jeremy walked into the bar and Allen and I got to know each other a little more. Maybe too much?
Sign up to rate and review this story