Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell, Honey

So? Let Them Whisper

by handsomeawkward 1 review

Rumours, rumours, rumours. A girl's best friend. Not!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 321 words

0Unrated
"Dude did you hear about her hook-up?"
"She's such a whore."
"She's not a slut. She's just trying to have fun!"
"I heard she almost got pregnant."
"She screwed some band roadie."

I walked down the halls of my ugly high school. Everyone whispered something different thinking I couldn't hear them. In a matter of one weekend and one hook-up I was the schools newest slut. Thank god it was my last week until summer.

I sat in my math class attempting to keep calm until the bell rang. But I heard that one faint whisper and lost it.

"What a skank."

I climbed up on my desk and stomped my feet on it to get everyone's attention. Below me, Aaron looked completely shocked.

"Just so everyone knows, I can hear you whispering. I might be a "whore" but that certainly doesn't mean I'm dumb and deaf."

I jumped back to the floor and took my seat just as the teacher walked into the room. our lesson started and I fell asleep.

Later That Night

"So I'm the school's new whore!" Danny sat on my bed playing with my cat, Lila.

"Who gives a fuck, Aud? You are so much better than all of them. Why should it matter what they think?"

"Because it hurts my feelings..." I felt a tear roll down my face. Danny got up from his comfy spot on my bed and grabbed my shoulders, forcing me to look at him.

"Me and Alicia and Aaron know you better than anyone. We know you aren't a slut. We love you. Remember what you always say to me? 'Be yourself don't take anyone's shit and never let them take you alive.' You live by that!"

"You're right." I suddenly felt like a jerk but instead of admitting that I hugged him tightly. "I cant wait to leave this place for the summer. I cant wait!"

"Neither can I..."
Sign up to rate and review this story