Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sing for Absolution

A Kiss That Can't Renew

by akissforjersey09 3 reviews

Our vampire has retrieved the girl, but something just ins't right with Elijah and his motives...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 1287 words

0Unrated
Her seemingly lifeless body seemed to weigh nothing as I made my way into the underground of the city...our dwelling place.

The stench of sulfur grew as I walked deeper and deeper into the underground tunnel, walking a path I have taken for more than a hundred years. Her auburn hair tickled my cheeks as I moved at a steady but hasteful speed, moving through the open doorway and into the long stone corridor, leading to the end of the hall where Elijah was waiting for her.

The cool air pressed on this young girl, raising goosebumps along her flesh, enciting my senses to her blood scent. It was driving me insane. I had been inhaling her scent since I found her at the university and I thought it'd go away after the bar and my longing would die down, but her scent was like a siren to me, beconing me to bite her fresh and delicate neck once and draw the blood. Just a drop of blood was all l would need to satisfy.

The massive oak door leading to Elijah's office/bedroom was slightly open and I knocked as best I could with an unconcious body in my arms.

"Come in Frank," came the quiet, but firm voice of Elijah. Elijah was one of the oldest vampires that still existed, rumored to have descended from Vlad himself. Don't ask me what I think, because I honestly don't believe it is worth my immortality to tell you what I think.

I stepped into the room to see one elder and two other elite vampires sitting in the room with him, numerous sets of old books laid on the table in front of them all.

I noticed the other elder immediately. His black hair, soft face, and blazing hazel eyes were hard to forget. He made me the creature I am. He is my sire, yet he sold me off to Elijah because he believed I was too weak to serve him in his own clan. Gerard Way was his name...I knew him too well.

The two elite had to be Ray and Mikey. They were both old vampires who kept records for all of the vampires. Ray's dark brown hair was extremely curly and untamed, his jaw strong and held high at all times. His dark brown eyes seemed to lead to the abyss in which he was made, but then most of the old vampires eyes no longer had color, even after feeding. Mikey had a strong jaw as well with high set cheekbones, alike in some ways to his real brother Gerard. Gerard was changed and when his poor abandoned brother found out, he pled with Gerard to change him.

They all stared at my arms to see the young girl that Elijah had told me to retrieve. I set her on the couch between me and them and watched as Elijah closely looked at her, sniffing the air and then kneeling at her side. I watched in uttter awe as he began to feel along her neck, lightly lifting her whole head off the plush black pillow, her hair now spreading over the arm of the couch.

I was still beyond confused. Elijah knew it was against every rule The Untouchables have ever given us to bring a mortal, let alone a human to our underworld. Humans were not known to be trustworthy on many accounts; Vlad learned this the hard way.

Elijah pressed his mouth to her neck and he inhaled deeply. Elijah could probably win her over easily. He had not only high cheek bones that seemed razor sharp, pale skin that glowed in the moonlight, boney fingers, and amazingly dark eyes with long black hair, but he also had a hypnosis out of this world, almost no vampire could compare to him.

Elijah stood up, a smile on his face. "You have done well Frank," Elijah said, embracing me. I was limp in confusion. "Can someone explain what's going on here?" I asked confused.

"You have brought us the very thing that will save our kind. She holds the balance between our world, the human world and The Untouchables," Gerard said smirking at me. He began to explain a prophecy, and the history of this, and how important she really was to our existance.

My eyes focused back on Elijah as he began speaking once more. "Show her up to a room, any room really, and let her sleep. We'll keep her here until it's done," Elijah finalized, walking back gracefully to the three vampires seated at the table.

"When she awakes, assuming that it's soon, she will ask questions. What am I supposed to tell her?" I asked.

Elijah stared at me with curiosity. I honestly never really cared about humans like this to be curteous enough to explain anything that happens to them by another vampire. Why was this such a big deal? She was no different from any other human that I've drained....right?


I found myself in a weird room. It was dimly lit by dwindling and melting candles and I felt a cold draft, raising goosebumps on my skin. The room had no windows and only two doors. One I assumed would lead me out of here, but which one would it be?

I moved off the bed, trying to make a dash for the nearest door when I saw a figure come out of the shadow. "You need to rest dear one," the person said. I remembered him slightly from before I passed out; the attractive and alluring stranger that offered to help me.

"Where am I?" I asked, looking around the room once more, the chills still raking through me.

"You're somewhere safe. You need to stay here until it's safe to go back to your life," he said, looking me in the eyes.

He dropped to his knees so that he was eye level with me and I sank into his hazel orbs. I suddenly felt the strongest connection I had ever had with any other person I'd ever met in my life. It was intense and it made me move closer to him.

He backed away slightly, but then when he saw the confusion on my face from his action, he lunged on me, kissing me.

This was way too early, but the connection I felt kept my longing for this alive. My hands shot to his face, holding him there. It was perfect. None of my boyfriends held me so nice. No man has ever held me like I was a piece of fragile and valubale china. No one has ever had such a connection with me either.

"Frank, I can't keep doing this...I want a real life where I can live and breathe and feel!"

"No, I need you, you can't leave me. You promised," the slightly young boy said, a single black tear falling down his cheek.


He began to kiss along my jaw bone, lightly biting the skin and then trailing to my neck.

"I'm sorry, but this life isn't for me."

"But you promised forever," he whispered, his voice giving out."


He began to apply just a little pressure to my neck, slightly moaning.

"But this is forever," she said as she handed the young guy a rose and turned her back on him, walking into the darkness.

He bit hard on my neck and I screamed out, only a small amount of blood rushing down my neck. He jumped off of me, looking at me horrified.

What the hell? It felt almost like he had razors or something that cut my neck. But he couldn't have becuase he was kissing me...right?
Sign up to rate and review this story