Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > .x.My Music/My Tears/My Romance.x.

The after wedding for Gee and Mickey.

by magstamonkii 4 reviews

ooooo.. *smiles really bi*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 845 words

0Unrated
-------x Michaela's Pov x--------

Mary had left earlier with Frank, God I hope she's Ok. I know by the look she gave me she hadn't told him...
Yet.
'You ok babe?' I heard Gerard ask from next to me. I turned my head and nodded, smiling.
'You know, I'm happy we did this' He said, putting a strand of hair behind my ear.
'Did what?'
'Get married. I feel like it's the best decision I've made in a long time' He said, kissing me. I smiled against his lips and put my hand up to his face. The reception went for another 2 hours, consisting of more dancing, breaking of the pot plant and an argument as to who was going to break it to Frank.
I went outside, Gerard's hand laced with mine and looked for our car. When we found it he hopped in the driver's seat, and started the engine. I got in and put my seatbelt on with great difficulty, due to the fact I was wearing a long white wedding dress that was very hard to but a belt around! Gerard moved closer and wrapper his arms around my waist to do my belt. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.
'God Gerard, I can hardly recognize you!' I said, running my hand through his hair.
'Are you saying that I've gotten sexier or uglier?' He said, sitting back a bit to put on his belt.
'Hmm... I personally think blonde hair is sexier on you Gerard.'
'Awweh thank you babe' He said, and leaned over to kiss me. He had cut his hair short and dyed it blonde because he wanted a new look. I can't really complain, it looked fucking hot on him.
We drove out of the car park and made our way home. I couldn't be happier. I'm so lucky, being married to Gerard Way, I am now Mrs. Michaela Way! I thought as I rested my head on the window. It started to slowly shower outside.. and as we got closer to home it soon turned into a downpour.
'Ah shit fuck' I said, and we pulled into the driveway. It was still raining and I was in my wedding dress. Of course, something just had to go wrong
'Don't worry babe, this looks fun!' Said Gee as he opened the car door and went outside. He quickly ran around the front of the car and opened my door, the cold air rushing to my face. I smiled and got out, knowing fully well that I'd be soaked within 30 seconds.
Gerard picked me up from behind, and spun me around in the rain, then brought me down and kissed me deeply. I bent back a little and held his face in my hands.
He then picked me up bridal style, never breaking the kiss and pushed open the door. He stumbled a little bit, getting through the door. I giggled and he had to put me down to close the door. I looked down at myself and I was soaked through. My hair probably didn't look so hot either. I turned and made my way upstairs, planning to have a shower, when I was picked up yet again from behind. I laughed and was kissed by Gerard.
'Gosh, you're in a very kissy mood' I said, as he carried me up the steps. I was nauseous all over, either because I was in love, or I had Small Pox.
'Maybe I'm in love, and I've fallen In love so many times.. always with you' He said, and pecked my lips. I felt tears well up in my eyes. That was the sweetest thing anyone has said to me. We reached our room and he pushed it open with his foot and we both fell inside, his hands moving down my dress as his lips fell in contact again with mine.

[Place Imagination Here]
**
*
**
*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, I'd like to give a huge thanks to rocker4lifeSAM, RJ, Natalie, me, xbobxluvrx and dani!You guys are soo RAD! I love you guys! I love the reviews and I'd liketo ask people to rate and review.. tell me I its good or bad.. tell me what needs fixing.. IDEAS! I NEED THOSE! Im having huge writers block at the moment. Should I make less drama, more drama? Skip to wedding or drama in between? I need ideas.
THANKS GUY I LOVE U HEAPS!

Ahh

Me: Ooo.. sorry. I can't do those bits! covers eyes
You: AHH! IT BURNS! runs around, looking for water
Gerard: huh?
Me: Put some clothes on!
Frank: huh?
You: oooo... nah nah, you don't have to if you don't want to..
Me: ewwww. Frank, get your ass back in the story, gee, get your ass back in between those brackets. [ ]
You: awww, I like having them here... smiles really big
Me: shakes head fine.. but I'm out of here.. The narrator has had enough.
You: nooo.. YOU NEED TO DO OUR SCENE! chases
Me: hehe. hides in corner
You: finds
Me: AHHH!
Sign up to rate and review this story