Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A User's Guide to Pregnancy.

A expectant Mother

by Meg2005 4 reviews

Jon and Cooper are trying for a family...did it happen?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 1133 words - Complete

0Unrated
Megan here:--So I just bought a new pair of Sevens so in honor of my new favorite jeans, you guys get an update!!!

'Hi Mrs. Walker, Jonathan tells me you've been sick lately. Can you tell me what you've been feeling?' Her doctor asked as she sat on a stool in front of Cooper.

'Well Saturday I went running with Belle, I came home, I got sick. I threw up most of the day Saturday, Sunday, and for the past two days I've been throwing up. I've been sleeping a lot, eating completely weird things, and I've been peeing every few minutes.'

'Well what I'm going to do is go a head and run some tests, some blood work and then we should know what exactly is wrong with you.' Dr. Hudson smiled.

'Okay.' Cooper said softly.

'Alright, first I'm going to need a urine sample.' Dr. Hudson said handing her a cup and pointing her towards the bathroom. Cooper walked into the bathroom and did her business walking out a minute later and handing her the cup of urine.

'Well Mrs. Walker, Needless to say we don't need to do the tests. I know what is wrong with you.' Dr. Hudson smiled.

'That was fast? You could tell by my urine sample?'

'Yes. I ran the test three times to be sure, we can run more blood work a little later but I'm positive.' Dr. Hudson said.

'Okay?'

'You said you and Jon were thinking about having a baby correct?'

'Yes ma'am.'

'Well then you'll be needing to give him the good news, Mrs. Walker, you're pregnant.'

'What?' cooper asked as her jaw dropped to the floor.

'You're pregnant.' The doctor said again.

'How could this happen?' cooper asked as she sat on the table.

'Were you guys trying?'

'We were talking about it. We were going to start trying right around the time that I got sick.' Cooper said.

'Well right now you are probably between five and six weeks pregnant. You need to schedule an appointment with you OB/GYN to get some blood work run, and you can find out how far exactly you are.' The doctor smiled.

'Thank you Dr. Hudson.' Cooper said as she got off the table and picked up her purse.

'Good luck Cooper.' The doctor said before Cooper shut the door and made her way to the waiting room where Jon sat reading a magazine with him and the band on the cover.

'Hey.' Jon said putting the magazine down and standing up, walking over and pulling her into a hug, 'What did she say?'

'Jon...I'm pregnant.' Cooper said looking up at him.

'What?'

'I'm pregnant.' She smiled. Jon smiled and picked her up into a hug as he yelled in delight, 'MY WIFE IS PREGNANT!' he yelled into the waiting room, 'My wife is pregnant.' He said softer as he looked at her and pulled her into a passionate kiss, 'I love you so much.'

'We're pregnant.' She repeated as he held her hand while they walked out to the car, 'We're pregnant.'

'We're having a baby.' Jon said as he opened the door for her.

Jon stood looking at her as she leaned against the car, 'I love you so much.' Cooper said as she caressed his cheek.

'Baby I love you so much more; I can't believe we're pregnant.'

'Do you know how far along you are?' Jon asked.

'The doctor said because of my symptoms probably between five and six weeks.' Cooper said looking out the window.

'Wait five or six weeks that would have been mid August right?'

'Uhh...yeah.' Cooper said as she laced her small hand around his. Jon quickly yanked it away.

'Cooper I wasn't home then, I was in Vegas.' Jon said as he tried to stay calm, 'The baby isn't mine.'

'Are you kidding me?' Cooper asked as she held back a laugh.

'What are you laughing at?'

'Baby do you think I would cheat on you?'

'You're six weeks pregnant. I was with the boys in Vegas the entire month of August.' Jon said as he pulled up into their garage and got out of the car slamming the door just as Cooper's cell phone rang.

'Hello.' She said with an amused tone.

'Hey, are you feeling better? I need a shopping trip.' Izzy said.

'I would love to but I have to go do damage control on my moron brain dead husband.'

'Good luck with that, I'll talk to you later.'

'Bye girl.' Cooper said before getting out of the car and walking into the house.

Jon was standing by the counter fuming mad, 'Jon, you're being over dramatic.' Cooper said as she started going through the mail.

'Cooper...'

'Jon, you were in Vegas those two weeks but do you remember what you were doing on August 15th?' Cooper asked.

'I was working on some press with the boys.'

'And who was there with you?'

'Huh?'

'Jon we had sex in the bathroom of that studio.' Cooper said like it was no big deal.

'What?'

'I was there the middle of August with you, in Las Vegas. We fucked like bunny rabbits but I had forgotten my birth control and you were supposed to be using condoms but apparently we got caught up in the moment while you were horny.' Cooper said as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

'How come I don't remember this?'

'Because we were at a release party for Gym class Hero's and we were pretty drunk.' Cooper said as she kissed his neck.

'You promise?'

'Jon, I love you. If I was going to have sex with anyone it would be Brendon and he wasn't there. I'm positive, besides, I think you're the only that can get into my pants when I'm drunk.' She smiled.

'We're having a baby.' Jon smiled.

'Mmhmm, we're having a baby.' She smiled against his lips.

'Wait, can we still have sex while you're pregnant?'

'Of course we can. That's a long time for me to go with out sex.' Cooper said as her hands wandered up his shirt.

'I love you so much.' Jon smiled.

'I can't believe we're having a baby.' Cooper said as she jumped onto the counter.

'You need to tell Bryan, so when you go to work out, he doesn't push you too hard. I don't want him to harm the baby.'

'How are we going to tell everyone? We have a lot of people to tell.'

'Let's wait a while, I like being the only one that knows you're expecting, it makes me feel special.'

'Aww baby.' Cooper smiled before pressing her lips against hers gently. Jon pulled Cooper into a hug; feeling happier then he had remembered feeling in the longest time.
Sign up to rate and review this story