Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A User's Guide to Pregnancy.

Expectant Grandmothers...Part I.

by Meg2005 2 reviews

One down, one to go.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-04-26 - Updated: 2007-04-26 - 1282 words - Complete

1Funny
'So you know, everything is going to change from now on.' Cooper said as she lay in bed that night with Jon. The house was dark; the sounds from the day were silent; the rain lightly tapped on the window of their bedroom as her head lay at rest on his chest and his arms lay wrapped around her small frame.

'I know, but it'll be a good change. We'll have our baby, our little angel. It'll be perfect, beautiful, everything a perfect child can be.' Jon said.

'What do you want? A boy or girl?'

'I want a baby girl; I want someone that will have me wrapped around her tiny finger so tight I'll be at her mercy, she'll be beautiful, spoiled, boys will completely fawn over her everywhere she goes but I'll be the only real man in her life forever.'

'You're so sweet.' Cooper said sarcastically.

Jon woke up the next morning to the phone ringing. He groaned slightly as he detached himself from him precious beautiful wife to reach over her to answer the phone, 'What?' he groaned as Cooper rolled over lying against his chest as he rubbed her back up and down under the tight tee shirt that covered her.

'Jonathan, don't speak to your mother like that.'

'Sorry ma.' Jon said kissing Cooper's head softly.

'I was wondering, your dad went fishing with his friends this morning, do you and Cooper want to go to breakfast?'

'Hang on Ma; let me see if Cooper is up for it this morning.' Jon said as he put the phone down for a minute kissing cooper's dreams away, 'Hey babe.' Jon whispered, 'Do you want to get ready and go for breakfast with my mom?'

'Yeah.' Cooper whispered from under the blankets where she was curled up against Jon's belly.

'Alright mom, Cooper's up for it.'

Half an hour later Cooper stumbled out of Jon's SUV as he opened her door, the young, newly pregnant couple walked into Jon's favorite Diner in search for his mom, 'JONATHAN!' Mrs. Walker shouted towards her son. Jon helped his nausea wife over to the booth where they gave his mother a hug.

'Cooper are you feeling okay? You look a little pale.' Mrs. Walker said.

'Oh yeah, I'm okay, just feeling a little sickly.' She smiled.

'Aww poor thing, have you been to the doctor?' she asked.

'Yeah I went a couple of days ago.' She yawned.

'Aww poor thing, what did the doctor say?'

Jon looked over at Cooper and Cooper nodded her head.

'Mom, Cooper is pregnant.' Jon beamed.

'What?' She asked.

'I'm pregnant; Jon and I are having a baby.' Cooper said just barely finishing her sentence before Mrs. Walker fainted right in front of them. There were a few gasps heard through out the diner as everyone turned to look at Jon and Cooper.

'She's okay everyone, just a little shocking news.' Jon said as he bent down and shook his mother, 'Ma, ma come on wake up, it's not that bad.'

'Jon is she okay?' Cooper asked.

'She just fainted from the news, its okay.' Jon said as he dropped a couple of droplets of water onto her face.

After about ten minutes, Jon's mother woke up looking around. She looked up at her son and smiled before seeing her daughter in law who had a concerned look, 'Oh Cooper, come here sweetheart.' Mrs. Walker asked as she held her arms around and tears welled up in her eyes. Cooper gave Jon a weird look before letting herself be pulled into her a hug, 'Congratulations.'

'Thanks.' She smiled.

'I'm so happy.' Mrs. Walker cried as tears cascaded down her cheeks.

'Ma, it's okay.' Jon chuckled.

'My babies are having a baby.' Mrs. Walker sniffed.

A waitress soon walked over to take orders for the couple and their mother, 'What can I get you three this morning?' the woman asked winking at Jon. Cooper saw it but decided to let it go, she didn't have the energy this morning to deal with it. Cooper looked down at the menu while she rubbed her palm up and down Jon's leg. 'Can I have the chocolate chip pancakes with a side of hash browns and extra ranch dressing on the side, and can I have milk.' Cooper said not even looking up. Jon looked over at her and laughed putting his arm around her and kissing the side of her head.

'Sure thing and for you.' She asked smiling at Jon.

'That slut was completely eyeing you.' Cooper said after the woman had left and Mrs. Walker had gone to the bathroom to freshen up.

'It's okay; she's not pregnant with my child.' Jon smiled giving her a soft peck on the lips as the woman came back over.

'Alright here we are an orange juice for you.' She smiled setting it down in front of Jon followed by a straw before silently setting Cooper's drink down followed by Mrs. Walkers as she came back, 'I'll have your food out to you soon.'

Jon smiled before she walked away, 'Okay you're right.'

'Score, twenty bucks for me.' Cooper smiled. Jon laughed.

'Well look at you two, you're so cute together all lovey and pregnant.' Mrs. Walker smiled.

'Ma, you're the first person that knows, don't tell anyone yet.'

'Cooper have you told your parents yet?'

'No not yet, I'm not sure I'm going to tell her for awhile.'

'Why not?'

'Because before I met Jon I went on and on about how I didn't ever want to have kids and now I'm pregnant and knowing my mother she'll go on and on about how bad of a mother I'll be since I've never wanted kids before and now I'm having one.'

'Honey it'll be okay, she's mother she'll understand.'

'I don't know, my mom is pretty hard headed.'

'It'll be okay sweetheart, how far along are you?'

'About six weeks, we have to go to the prenatal doctor later this week but that's what my doctor said last week.'

'I'm so excited!' Mrs. Walker gushed.

'You're mom is kinda crazy.' Cooper said walking into the house with Jon behind her.

'She's not crazy, just excited.' Jon said putting his arms around Cooper's waist as she stood in the kitchen. Jon kissed the side of her neck before Cooper ran to the bathroom.

'Did I set that off?' Jon asked holding her hair back.

'I don't know, it's my fault, I ate a lot.' Cooper said sitting back between his legs in front of the toilet.

'We're going to spend a lot of time like this in the next few weeks aren't we?' Jon asked as he put his arms around her waist kissing the back of her head.

'I think so.' Cooper whined.

'That's okay; we'll be together while we do it.' Jon smiled, 'Because I love you so much.'

'I love you too but right now, I really hate your penis.' Jon laughed as Cooper moved closer to him, 'I'm glad you're here, I don't know if I could make it through this if you weren't here. I've thrown up so much my stomach just contracts and nothing comes out.'

'I know baby, it'll be over soon.' Jon whispered picking her up and starting up the stairs. Jon laid her down on the bed and crawled in with her as she laid her head on his chest. Cooper fell asleep with in five minutes as Jon ran her hand up her shirt and up and down her back as her breathing steadied out. He smiled as he shut his eyes: He was going to be a daddy.
Sign up to rate and review this story