Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Holiday Season... But Not Everyone's in the Holiday Spirit

Chapter 40!

by Nic 2 reviews

i've made it to Chapter 40! lol. thanks for reading everyone and i've still got more to come. here's what happens when she talks to here mom.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-19 - Updated: 2007-04-19 - 1256 words

0Unrated
I opened the door and I heard my mother up stairs there was two suit cases packed in the hall way with some boxes and the house looked empty. I went upstairs to find her. She was in her room which was now near enough empty as she was packing a third suit case.

"Going somewhere?" I said giving her a shock.

"Sophie don't do that to me you'll give me a heart attack." She said then carried on packing.

"You didn't anyway my question are you going somewhere?" I repeated.

"Well actually yes I am I'm moving in with Steve as where going to be getting married an all."

"What make you so sure of him he left you high and dry before what makes you think
he won't do it again."

"That's your father you're talking about!"

"No father of mine I only have one real father and he's dead.

"Why do you have to be so over dramatic all the time why can't you just be normal and meet your real father any other person would be over the moon to finally meet their real father."

"What you mean the father that he an affair with my mother, got her knocked u with me a child she never even wanted, left her and wanted nothing to do with me. The only reason he's pretending to be interested in me is to get to you. Then when he's had his fun with you he'll move on. No way in hell am I going playing happy families with you two you discus me." I said.

"You are the most ungrateful spiteful person I've ever met. I'm ashamed to call you
my daughter."

"Well I must get it from you or would that be from the cheating, abandoning asshole of a so called father? I wouldn't know I never met him."

"You have no right talking about Steve like that you don't even know him."

"I know enough and I don't want to know any more."

"So that's way you're going to be? You don't want to meet him."

"No I don't and if you're serious about marrying him I don't want anything more to do with you either."

"Well fine then you better get rid of all your shit out of this house by tomorrow because it's being sold next week and you'll never see or hear from me or your real father ever again." She said storming down the stairs to put her third packed suit case in the hall.

"Good." I shouted storming after her then slamming the door on the way out.


I walked over to Benji's still furious. Josh opened the door then when he seen the state I was in pulled me inside.

"Benji!" he called and Benji came running in.

"I don't believe her. Thank god she's leaving." I said breathing heavily.

"What leaving? Where?" Benji said confused. Joel, Robin and Sarah came in too.

"I walked in and she was all packed, she's going living with her beloved Steve and I'll never see her again." I said sarcastically.

"I don't understand honey tell me what happened?" Robin said a little confused and she came and sat on the other side of me on the sofa.

I explained everything that had gone on and I did admit I said a few harsh things but she was like that she always brought out the worst in me. They all agreed with me that she was out of order and should be handling this whole situation better than how she is.

"Do you mind if I talk to Sophie alone?" Robin said motioning to Benji, Joel, Josh and Sarah to leave us a lone for a minute. They nodded and walked out.

"Ok Sophie darling I know this is a lot for you to take in and you must be very angry at your mom for keeping this from you and Steve for leaving you and you mother when she was pregnant but are you really sure you want to leave everything like this? Do you really never want to meet Steve no ones saying you have to like him or seeing him ever again but don't you just want to see who he is and you never know you might actually like him. Your mother she might not be the best at dealing with things like this and she might be a little out of order at the moment but you've got to understand this must be hard for her too. I'm sure you don't want to leave things like this. Why don't you give it some time for you all to cool down a little then maybe think about having dinner with them or something, you don't have to do it alone anyone one of us will come with you if you want us and you don't have to stay at all. I just think you might come to regret not doing it now that you have a chance, in a few years time." Robin said.

"I know but it's just really hard she knows how to make me argue with her she knows what buttons to press and I know it's really horrible to be like this to your mother but she said herself she never even wanted me and Steve obviously never wanted me as he left before I was born. If I had the choice I wouldn't pick this type of relationship to have with my mother I don't want to be fighting with her all the time but that's just the way she is. You know how much I've tried and tried over the years to make her happy and proud of me but nothings ever good enough. Well now I know why it's because she doesn't care about me and doesn't want me."

"I know she's said that and I know sometimes she might think that but I know deep down that she does love you, you're her daughter after all no mother can say that they don't love their child no matter what. And it's the same for Steve yes he's messed up a lot, it might seem that he didn't care about you but back then he must have been scared I mean your mother and him wasn't even together when he found out about her being pregnant with his child think how he must have felt. He could have spent his whole life wondering about you but now it just makes it a lot less complicated for him to finally meet you because you're older." Robin reasoned. "So what do you say do you want me to go and talk to your mother and arrange you to have dinner with them next week or something. You don't have to go out you can all come over here and I'll cook you all a meal that way you don't need to feel the need to stay if you can't handle it and if you want any of us with you we can be and if you don't I can just chuck them out." She said with a light laugh. "What do you say are you going to do it?" she asked.

"I don't know." I said. I really didn't know what to do.

"Go on please for me." she smiled.

"Fine for you, but I'm not promising anything." I said smiling.

"Good girl you won't regret this half as much as not meeting him." She said.

"I hope your right." I sighed.
Sign up to rate and review this story