Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Runaway Love

The Secret Book

by petewentzlover69 0 reviews

someone is introduced into the family... meaning 2 nice family members instead of 1... and a secret book is put into play... only 1 can see it... but who?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-19 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 792 words

0Unrated
'The tour was almost over... just one month left. So technically me and Pete have been together for about 3 months and never been happier. I've gotten over some of my insomnia; I still get up in the middle of the night but after an hour I can go to sleep again. Pete can do the same but it's usually 2 or 3 hours. We still haven't kissed yet, I really didn't feel up to it until the time was right. I was still 14 you know.'

'Last week I found out something incredible the last week, I was related to Ryan Ross. Yea, weird huh? Turns out my mom just got married to his dad so I was now his sister. It's pretty damn cool actually. When I first got the news from my mom, Ryan got it from his dad, and all I could say was "Holy fuck me running backwards." Yea, my mom got me hooked on saying that since I was 9. Well it's time for...' I looked at the clock by my bunk. '...lunch. I guess I missed out on breakfast while writing in this thing we Americans call a diary or a journal. I just call it a book with my deepest thoughts. End of story. I'll write soon, well tonight.' I put my "journal" under my pillow and walked to the front of the bus.

"Sleep well, princess?" Pete has been calling me that for a month now and I've grown to love it.

"I've been awake for 3 hours, Panda. I'm surprised you didn't even come to check and see if I was alive. Shows how much you really care." I was being really sarcastic lately, lack of sleep possibly. Or so that's what the guys thought. I rolled my eyes and walked off, glancing back at Pete. He knew what I was doing, purposely annoying the guys to see what they'd say. I've been doing this for a while, ever since we started the tour, and it's only gotten worse.

"Jeez Mandi, bitch much?"

"Shut the fuck up Andy, I'm pissed at you too."

"What did I do?"

"You know damn well what you did. I can't find the fucking peanut butter. So you obviously hid it again." So I lied, big deal. Yes, it was in my hand. I just felt like bothering them.

"Mandi, take a chill pill and relax a bit."

"Why don't you relax, Patty. You look a little tired out, did you run for 5 seconds today? I told you not to." Ok I'm done now. I walked out of the kitchen area on the bus and laughed. Pete laughed with me but the others didn't find it so funny. "For the last 4 months I've been annoying you on purpose to see what you'd say. Being a bitch is part of the act. I'm done though, you seem like your going to bite my head off. I'm not that rude, normally. And Pat, your not fat sweets." They all finally started laughing, feeling idiotic about the whole thing. I ate what I wanted to and went back to my bunk to finish writing.

'I decided to write you a quote today, something more interesting than my last quotes, more complex really. Pete's been inspiring me so why not give it a whirl. "A rose; the simplest of plants but the most complex. The outer layer; so beautiful and fragile, but the stem; so strong and powerful. I am like a rose, complex and not understandable. My outer body is beautiful and hurt easily; my inner heart, so sturdy and unbreakable without the right amount of hurt." I stopped writing because my curtain was flung open so I quickly hid it under my pillow.

"What are you writing?" Ryan question in a little kid sing-song voice. I grabbed my book and showed him the quote I wrote.

"Deep much?"

"Please don't tell. I've written songs, poems, quotes, deep thoughts, everything in here. You can't tell anyone where I keep it, don't even tell that I have one ok? I don't want anyone else to know. It's our little secret K bro? If you ever want to know something important ask me first and if I say look under my pillow I give you permission to read this."

He nodded. "It's our secret. And Pete wants to know why you came back here so quickly, I told him I'd come get you so let's go." I hid my book once again and went to see why he wanted me.
_____________________________________________________________


a little R&R never hurt anybody... reviews make me post faster... and thank you to all that have already reviewed it helped a lot... and I'm still looking for a co-writier for Forbidden Love if your interested.
Sign up to rate and review this story