Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sweet Escape.

No Instant Luck..

by favoritexloser 3 reviews

I need it to be sadder!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2007-04-19 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 1148 words

0Unrated
The next day at work, well, I tried my hardest to avoid Mikey. I didn't know what he was thinking. Was he mad at me? But, I had my every right to despise him. I knew that whenever we passed by each other, he'd always look down, to avoid any awkward moments. Alicia, in the other hand, she was practically trying to get us together to start a conversation about our high school moments. Of course, she just wanted to hear it all from Mikey, and make me back-up in a lame way, like, "Oh, yeah. That was some funny moment, back then." But we both made weird excuses like, "I need to use the restroom," or "I have to go feed the cat,"(there was no cat involved). The whole day was a nervous one. From the morning I walked to work, to the afternoon I came home. It just caught me in the grip of discomfort. And I couldn't forget the little nightmare that would begin. Not only would Mikey's band would be near me all the time, but the next whole two months. The Warped Tour had shows around the country, so I was not excited for that. Going everywhere, with the fact the Mikey and his fiancee are trailing, too. If only I could lay off this shift, that would be great. But if they let me, they'd also lay me off, forever. So, I guess this was a love or career situation. And of course, I took the long road.
The day I were to leave for the next city, Stephanie and I had lunch in her uncle's little cafe.
"Oh, Ciara..You'll be fine this whole tour. Who knows? You might find someone more better than Mikey." Stephanie assured me.
I sighed, "That's kinda the problem. No one is better than Mikey."
"Stop that nonsense. The reason no one is better than Mikey, is because you think about it that way. Just think happy thoughts."
I laid my head on the palm of my hand, and looked out the window we were sitting next to, "Stephanie..Mikey was my happy thought."
"See? He /was/. Now, what is second on your list?"
"Mikey." I replied, still looking out the window.
Stephanie slapped her forehead, "Damn, Ciara. Didn't I say think about something else?"
"It's damn hard. Everything I think about, it always turns to Mikey. I can't stop it!"
"I can't believe I'm saying this, but you're still in love with him."
"Yeah..I guess..That's the whole problem. I'm still in love and jealous. Mad and enraged. Sad and depressed. It's all the symptoms of my love hormones running wild. I can't take it. I need someone new."
"Ciara, I swear..You will meet someone new. I swear.."
"Damn.." I said.
The bus I rode in were to leave at 3 pm to Atlanta. It was the bus for the tour managers and crew. With so many bands in this tour, it would be only a mild 10% that I'd be near Mikey and Alicia. And the whole drive to Atlanta depressed me. I didn't feel like leaving Trenton, especially in the state that I'm in. It only got worse when we had to stop to stay in a hotel room. I wished we all just stayed in the bus. I was too sullen to move, but they forced me to stay in a room with one of the kids in the sound crew. She was only a 17 year old college drop out. Somewhat I have been a few years ago. And the sad part was, that were in the same hotel Mikey and his band were in. That scared me.
"Hey, Ciara, why are you so blue?" Natasha(my roommate) asked.
"Nothing, Natasha." I sighed.
"Well, that frown doesn't seem like nothing happened." she responded.
I finally gave in, "Natasha, help me. What would you do if you met the guy of your dreams, then suddenly find out he's engaged?"
"Well, I'd totally steal him." Natasha answered.
"Mm..That doesn't seem like a good answer." I groaned.
"Hey, does it look like I'm Dear Abby? I'm not your therapist, you know." she retorted.
"I think that's what I really need. A damn therapist. When I get back to Trenton, I'm hiring a skilled therapist to help me out." I thought out loud.
"What you need, is some sleep. It'll all be good in the morning. Trust me, it helps me." Natasha said, getting into her bed.
"Natasha, you'll never know the situation I'm in, at all." I said, also getting into my bed. Unexpectedly, someone knocked on our door.
"Who the shit would that be?!" Natasha grumbled, getting out of bed to answer it. I wasn't even sleepy yet, so I sat up to see who would that be.
"Hey..Is Ciara in this room?" I recoginzed that voice. It was Mikey's.
"Mikey go away!" I shouted from my bed.
"Ciara, please! You didn't let me explain the other night! Give me a damn chance!" he replied.
"Ciara, you better get him. He's seriously begging." Natasha said. I angrily got out of my bed, and outside, where Natasha shut the door to let us talk privately.
"What?!" I asked, rather arrogantly.
"I love you." he spoke out.
"Mikey, go, you've got Alicia." I said.
"No, Ciara. You don't understand. I don't love Alicia. I love you. If only I could take back the night I proposed to Alicia, and give it to you. I guess that's why destiny told me to save this ring." Mikey took out a little red ring box out of his pocket, and showed me the beautiful ring inside. I gorgeous rock twinkled against my eyes, and little tears gathered around the corner of my eyes.
"Mikey,It wouldn't be fair for Alicia.." I started to say.
"No, Ciara, it wouldn't be fair for /you/." Mikey replied. Ilooked at him, and he pursed his lips next to mine. I closed my eyes, and pulled away.
"This is stupid. Why am I crying to you? Why can't I move on? Mikey, please leave. I wouldn't want to hurt you, or Alicia. You were my first love, but I guess it all has to go." I said.
Mikey shook his head, "No, Ciara, I was the one who's stupid. Not you. Don't blame yourself. I could have wait to come to New Jersey to ask you. Will you forgive me?"
I looked down. I had to think really, really hard, or else, I'd break my heart, again. "Yes. But I can't love you anymore. I mean, I don't love you anymore."
Mikey's jaws dropped. That was it. I couldn't love him anymore...



Damn..I might not update in a week or so..Because of my ever so strict mother..But if I was lucky..I'd come back..So pray pray pray!!
Sign up to rate and review this story