Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sweet Escape.

Somewhere in Georgia, I found your heart.

by favoritexloser 4 reviews

damn..i dont feel proud of this chapter..it sounds too corny..i'll do better next time.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-21 - 725 words

0Unrated
"Ciara..What?!" Mikey asked.
"Listen up, Mikey! It'll never be the same! Just..Just leave it that way!" I replied. Mikey stood there in shock. Hot tears came pouring down. The reason why I decided to leave him was that I felt like a baby, or a coward. I should've moved on, instead of just running to him. That'd be really dumb.
"Please tell me. Tell me why don't you love me anymore?" Mikey's voice was calming down.
I finally gave up," Mikey, I'm such a baby. I can't grow up and get over you. I think it's best you stay with Alicia."
"But what if I don't love Alicia? I love you. You've heard me say that tons of times. And that's true." Mikey responded.
"Look, it's getting late. I think you better go now. We've got a long day tomorrow." I said.
"Ciara, just listen really, really good. I LOVE YOU." Mikey was holding onto me.
"Mikey.." I said. Mikey left to the nearest elevator. He waved goodbye until the elevator doors slid shut. And I stood there. I didn't know what to do. Do I really want to leave Mikey?
The next day, we all headed to the venue that the Atlanta show was to be held at. The sound equipment and instruments were already up, all they needed was the Operating Crew, the people who were to operate the systems, which was my job. As I was working out the sound systems in the back room, Alicia came up to me.
"Hey, Ciara, can I ask you something about MIkey?" she asked.
"Uhm..Okay.." I responded without looking up.
"Well, has Mikey ever been this way, before, in high school?" she asked.
"What way?" I finally looked up.
"Uhm..well..last night, after his walk outside, he came back and started swallowing some amounts of anit-depressants, that I don't remember him getting."
"Anti-depressants? He's never even thought of taking such, in high school." I replied.
"I don't know, because this was all of a sudden. It kind of shocked me. And he's also suddenly became quiet and sullen. I wonder what's wrong."
"Maybe he's homesick?" I suggested.
"Nah..That's not the problem. He's been on the road loads of times."
"It could maybe having to do something with the fame.." I walked away. I didn't feel like chatting with Alicia. Upon reaching outside, I saw Mikey in my way. He smiled. I also didn't want to start a conversation with him, because I knew that Alicia would be right behind me. And she was.
"Oh my God, Mikey! Finally, you smiled!" she exclaimed. And Mikey suddenly stopped smiling. I left them again. Mikey's problem was quite visible, a caveman could see them. I knew he didn't love Alicia, anymore. But if I went with MIkey, wouldn't everybody else be like, "Ciara is such a slut."? Yeah, it was that complicated. So might as well turn my cheek. Or get back at him. But hey, we weren't in the second grade. Taking revenge isn't really an answer (although I think Gerard Way wants to stay in the second grade, on the count that his band's album is titled "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge"). So I left it that way. I couldn't do anything else about MIkey or Alicia and their engagement.
That afternoon, after work, I decided to do something quite alarming, and stupid. I decided to tell Mikey how I really feel about him. Alicia and the others who thought Mikey and Alicia looked cute together didn't scare me anymore. I knew that Mikey was in his hotel room, alone, while the others were out sight-seeing. As I reached out my hand to knock on his door, it suddenly opened.
"Ciara?" Mikey asked.
"Mikey, I love you." I spoke up and kissed him. We both stared at each other in silence, then Mikey started saying,
"Ciara, This is exactly how I feel about you. Please don't leave me."
"Wasn't that the promise we both made 8 years ago?" I asked. Out of nowhere, Alicia appeared from the elevator.
"What's going on?" she asked.



The story does not end there. If you think that their reconciliation was very simple, think again. Oh, and um sorry that this chapter is short..because I feel very very uninspired and don't know what to type down..
Sign up to rate and review this story