Categories > Games > Final Fantasy X-2 > A Voice from the past

Control Him!

by pyrodragon256 0 reviews

The rating is only for the swearing. there might be a possible RixPa but I don't know yet. Oh and its not scifi its more of mystery but they didn't have the genre in there.

Category: Final Fantasy X-2 - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Sci-fi - Characters: Paine, Rikku - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-21 - 1091 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2
Control Him!


2 weeks earlier

Jake was sitting on the beach of Besaid looking out into the never-ending sea. He was 6 years old and since he was a baby he could 'see the future' no one actually believed he could see the future they said that he was just messing around with people trying to get attention.

Rikku was one of the non-believers cause she was his mother and she refused to believe that he could do something like that, Yuna doesn't quite understand either but she's more understanding then the rest of them, Paine didn't even know he could do that no one ever told her cause they didn't want her to get to involved where she didn't need to be.

Jake always liked Paine, he thought she was cool cause she always treated him right, she'd buy him the most expensive things that he wanted she didn't care about the price.

He was zoning out in his thinking when Rikku walked up to him and taped him on the shoulder, "Aah!" he jumped as she touched him "Jake E's cunno, E teth'd sayh du cdyndma oui" she patted his back "It's okay mom" He stood up and faced her "Jake we're going to leave in a few minutes you should start packing your stuff that you're going to take with you" she started leaving back to town.

3 hours later of packing and back on the Celsius

Jake starts jumping around all excited like around the Bridge heading up to the Cabin. "Rikku! Calm your son down!" Paine said agitated by it all. "I'm trying!" Rikku ran up to the Cabin to get him. As Rikku's trying to get her son Paine's reading a flyer, "Hey Yuna" Yuna turns around "Yeah?" "Listen to this, 'If you could go back in time, what would you change?'" "That's a little weird" Yuna hesitated a little "Yeah..." Paine kept reading it.

After awhile Rikku and Jake were arguing with each other about who Jake's father was they got to yelling at each other so bad that they started yelling in Al Bhed which meant they were angry

"Sus! Fro lyh'd E ajan caa res! Fru ec so vydran yhofyo!" Jake stomped the ground "Jake! Crid ib! Tuh'd oamm yd sa! E's zicd dnoehk du bnudald oui vnus dra dnidr! Bmayca zicd crid ib! Mayja sa ymuha ypuid ed! E'mm damm oui frah oui kad umtan..." Paine and Yuna were listening at the door "Sus mayja sa ymuha! E ryda oui! E ryda ajanodrehk oui cdyht vun! Syopa oui cruimt aedran mayja sa ymuha un zicd lusa lmayh fedr sa ypuid fru so vydran ec! E fyhd du ghuf! Ed'c hud vyen dryd oui kad du ghuf fru ra ec yht E lyh'd ghuf fru SO ufh vydran ec! Fro! Fro sa! Luimt oui zicd ku yfyo drah!" Rikku was shocked at this "Cdub ed...Zicd Cdub ed! E tuh'd ihtancdyht fro oui ryja du pa cilr y vilgehk pnyd ymm dra desa Jake! Oui zicd lyh'd ajan dyga hu vun y vilgehk yhcfan! Fr otuh'd oui zicd ku du ouin tysh nuus yht oui fyed vun sa du lusa kad oui uid!" Jake ran upstairs and started crying "Vilg oui! Tysh oui! E ryda oui! E'ja ymfyoc rydat oui!" Rikku stomped out tears streaming down her face as well.

She ran up to the Deck and just cried her eyes out as much as she could until she heard some people come up behind her she didn't care who it was she just kept crying.

"We heard you and Jake fighting downstairs...You really shouldn't snap at him like that, he's only 6 years old" Yuna told her while walking up to her

"Then again Yuna Jake was asking for it treating her like that" Paine looked at Yuna. "I can't keep doing this guys...He's hurting me, he's tearing me from the inside out and I can't bear the pain anymore" She kept crying as she looked at both of them

"He's your son, you know you still love him" Paine sat down next to Rikku. "I know" Rikku lied down on her stomach, "Tomorrow's another day Rikku, try to make things better with him tomorrow" Yuna patted her back "Tomorrow then" Rikku covered her face as she said that making it muffled but you could still understand what she said.

That's the end of chapter 2.

Al Bhed translations:

Jake E's cunno, E teth'd sayh du cdyndma oui - I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you

Sus! Fro lyh'd E ajan caa res! Fru ec so vydran yhofyo - Mom! Why can't I ever see him! Who is my father anyway

Jake! Crid ib! Tuh'd oamm yd sa! E's zicd dnoehk du bnudald oui vnus dra dnidr! Bmayca zicd crid ib! Mayja sa ymuha ypuid ed! E'mm damm oui frah oui kad umtan... - Shut up! Don't yell at me! I'm just trying to protect you from the truth! Please just shut up! Leave me alone about it! I'll tell you when you get older...

Sus mayja sa ymuha! E ryda oui! E ryda ajanodrehk oui cdyht vun! Syopa oui cruimt aedran mayja sa ymuha un zicd lusa lmayh fedr sa ypuid fru so vydran ec! E fyhd du ghuf! Ed'c hud vyen dryd oui kad du ghuf fru ra ec yht E lyh'd ghuf fru SO ufh vydran ec! Fro! Fro sa! Luimt oui zicd ku yfyo drah - Mom leave me alone! I hate you! I hate everything you stand for! Maybe you should either leave me alone or just come clean with me about who my father is! I want to know! It's not fair that you get to know who he is and I can't know who MY own father is! Why! Why me! Could you just go away then

Cdub ed...Zicd Cdub ed! E tuh'd ihtancdyht fro oui ryja du pa cilr y vilgehk pnyd ymm dra desa Jake! Oui zicd lyh'd ajan dyga hu vun y vilgehk yhcfan! Fr otuh'd oui zicd ku du ouin tysh nuus yht oui fyed vun sa du lusa kad oui uid - Stop it...Just Stop it! I don't understand why you have to be such a fucking brat all the time Vegi! You just can't ever take no for a fucking answer! Why don't you just go to your damn room and you wait for me to come get you out!

Vilg oui! Tysh oui! E ryda oui! E'ja ymfyoc rydat oui - Fuck you! Damn you! I hate you! I've always hated you
Sign up to rate and review this story