Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Burned

Default Chapter

by cassandra 4 reviews

Fire is dangerous and it can burn many things. Delilah and Julius are about to learn how dangerous it can really be. This story was actually inspired by my cousin, but I won't tell you how, yet.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-11 - Updated: 2007-03-11 - 785 words

2Exciting
"Wow. Six months."

"I see it as half a year."

"Six months or half a year, it doesn't matter how you look at it, it still feels like it was only yesterday."

"Yeah you're right, De. It's still fresh in my mind"

"I know what you mean."

As Delilah and Julius both laid down on Julius' soft bed, they thought about that night, which had happened exactly six months ago and how it had changed their relationship forever.

Six Months Ago
Delilah and Julius were standing in a plane. They had been sent on a missing to stop the good doctor and Nurse. Dismay claimed to have some sort of deadly virus. Delilah and Julius thought that it was a trap because of the way he acted in the video he had sent to the academy, making his demands(He kept covering his mouth trying to hid his laughter, usually he wouldn't bother to hid it) The spies had told Al and Scarlett that they thought it was a trap. They thought it was too, but they still had to check it out just to be safe.

The doctor had asked for a million dollars, but since they already thought it was a trap they just put a bunch of fake money in a bag. Delilah and Julius had went to the pick up point. Right after they arrived they were both shot in the neck with a tranquilizer dart. Later on they had woken up in the plane, which they were now in.

Dismay stood near the cabin door, laughing his head off. "Ha! You fools! You fell for my trap and now you shall both die!" Delilah and Julius both rolled their eyes as Dismay went into a laughing fit again. After awhile he stopped laughing. "Okay enough fun. Nurse, it's time!" Dismay hit a button on the wall. The door on the side of the plane opened up. "You guys love skydiving, right? Well this will be just like that except without a parachute." Dr. Dismay and the Nurse sat in their chairs and did up their seat belts. The doctor took out a radio and said, "We're ready. Slowly Count to 5, then do it." He put the radio back in his pocket. "Enjoy the fresh air. To bad for you it'll only last a couple of minutes.

Delilah and Julius didn't have time to think about what he had said. The plane tilted and they both fell out.

Julius knew it was the end of them. He yelled so Delilah could hear him over the air they were rushing through, "Delilah, I'm sorry!"

"For what!"

Julius had been carrying this burden for so long. Now out of all times he finally had the courage to tell her. "I'm sorry for not telling you that I love you sooner!"

"What!"

Julius yelled louder, "I said I love you!"

Delilah's gazed changed from the ocean, which was rapidly getting closer, to her friend. She was about to tell him that she felt the same way, but her body felt sharp pains all over as she and Julius landed in a net. Delilah looked up to see a helicopter. Scarlett leaned out the side of it and threw a rope ladder down. "Come on up."

Julius stood on two of the ropes from the net and held onto the ladder. "Ladies first."

Delilah made her way to the ladder. She climbed onto the bottom of it, but before she climbed any higher she had to do something. "Julius." He looked up at her. Delilah leaned down and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. She climbed up the rope and left Julius standing there, speechless.

Present Day
"It's funny how near death experiences always bring out peoples feelings."

"Yeah, I Guess so, Julius."

There was a knock on the door, "Can I come in." They could tell it was Scarlett.

"Yeah come in."

She opened the door and walked in, "I'm sorry to interrupt your special day, but you guys have a mission."

Delilah sat up, "Who is it this time?"

"The twins."

"Not them. I hate Ice and her pyromaniac sister. Why do they have to ruin today, out of all days." Delilah crossed her arms.

"Sorry, but it's a very important mission. They're threatening to burn down the legislature in Quebec. They say they have explosives all over the place. We tracked down their location. You guys just have to go get them, but be careful. We don't know if they have explosives or not."

"Fine let's go." Delilah stood up and pulled Julius up with her. They followed Scarlett out of the room. To go save the day once again.
Sign up to rate and review this story