Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Long Live The Car Crash Hearts

Fourteen.

by rainydaykid13 1 review

PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SAMMICHES! What?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-22 - Updated: 2007-04-22 - 326 words

1Funny
"You hungry, Hope?" asked Patrick. "I'm gonna make some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches if you want one."

"I want one! I'm starving!" she yelled.

"You just ate a hamburger not very long ago."

Hope looked at him quizzically. "So?"

Patrick sighed. "Come on."

They walked into the kitchen. Hope sat down at the table while Patrick got the stuff for the sandwiches together.

"PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SAMMICHES!"

"What?"

"Peanut butter and jelly sammiches. 'S what I had for lunch that day I stole your hat."

Now it was Patrick's turn to stare at Hope. "I repeat: what?"

Hope sighed dramatically. "I had peanut butter and jelly sammiches the day I took your hat," she draweled. "Need me to spell it out for you?"

He rolled his eyes as the little girl devoured the sandwich.

---

"But how do you really know she's getting her memory back? Maybe she just woke up this morning and decided she wanted to steal Patrick's hat," Joe said skeptically.

"Seriously, I was just in there making her a sandwich, and she told me what she had for lunch that day," Patrick informed him, as Hope entered the room.

She plopped down on the couch next to Joe, "I'll find out if she's really got it back," he said.

"So, Hope, what happened that made you not be able to remember stuff," Joe asked.

"The bookcase fell on me, genius, you told me that," she said sarcastically.

"Yeah, but why'd it fall on you?"

"I took Patrick's hat and then Pete teased him with it."

"OK, last question, the one-million dollar question," he joked,"What is the capital of Kentucky?"

"I don't know!" she said, knitting her brow in confusion.

"See?" Joe stood up and pointed at the four-year-old,"She never knew that! Her memory's back!"

"Just because she remembers what happened right before the bookcase falling doesn't mean she remembers everything, Joe," Andy pointed out.

"Yeah, but it's a start."
Sign up to rate and review this story