Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New friends

So give them blood

by XxlovefrankieroxX 0 reviews

Jocks + Frank = trouble

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-23 - Updated: 2007-04-23 - 725 words

0Unrated
"Hey Renn" Said Frank walking up to her, Renn had been attending the school for about three months, and she had developed a strong friendship with the guys.
"Hey Frank" Said Renn. She walked out of the school gates, she and Frank always walked home together because they lived in the same street. They were just having their usual random conversation when something hit the back of Renns head. "OW!" She cried as the small stone bounced back off. Frank turned round, a group of jocks/chavs were standing a few feet away laughing.
"Did you see that? What a shot!" Cried one, Frank looked angry. Renn touched his arm.
"Leave it" She warned Frank nodded and turned round and they carried on walking. But a few seconds later another stone hit Renn.
"HEY IF YOU GUYS HAVE A PROBLEM WHY DONT YOU COME OVER HERE LIKE MEN AND CONFRONT US INSTEAD OF THROWING STONES LIKE LITTLE KIDS YOU PUSSIES!" Frank yelled. The jocks/chavs looked shocked and insulted.
"What did you just say?" Asked one storming over.
"You heard" Snapped Frank, the jock laughed.
"You startin' on me?" He asked. Renn jumped infront of Frank, sensing his answer.
"Leave it Frank, just leave it" She begged. Trying to push him back.
"Yeah, thats right, listen to your little greb friend" Said the Jock.
"You gonna make me?" Asked Frank stepping forward.
"So what if I am?"
"Bring it on then you woman!"
"HA! Look whos talking, at least I dont wear eyeliner! Thats right, go ahead and cry, why dont you go home and slit your wrists?"
"I'm not crying you dyke!"
"FAG!"
"CHAV!"
"GREB!"
"WHY DONT YOU GO DO YOUR MUM LIKE YOU DO EVERY NIGHT!"
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME!" Frank had obviosly gone a step too far.
"Dont touch him!" Cried Renn jumping infront of Frank protectively.
"OUT OF MY WAY!" Cried the Jock and he punched Renn the face, his ring making a gash down the side of her eye. She yelled out in pain and covered her face with her hands, Frank looked shocked, then angry and before Renn had time to blink the Jock lay on his back on the sidewalk. His friends looked shocked and ran to his aid while Renn grabbed Franks arm and dragged him away, she didnt stop running until she had rounded the corner and was certain the jocks werent following them.
"FRANK!" She cried spinning him round to look at her. "Why did you do that?" She asked looking worried.
"Oh my god, look what he's done to your face!" Frank wiped away some of the blood with his thumb, Renn was about re - ask her question but found her self just staring into Franks worried eyes as he wiped away more blood.
"Are you ok?" He asked.
"Im fine" Said Renn.
"Im really sorry, it was stupid of me to do that, it just got you hurt" Said Frank.
"No, I'm fine really!" Renn insisted. She smiled warmly and carried on walking, Frank followed and they were in silence the whole way back. They stopped at the end of Renns drive.
"Look... I really am sorry" Said Frank.
"Its fine Frank, I probably would have done the same" Said Renn kindly. Frank smiled.
"I really like you Renn" He said.
"I like you too Frank" Renn replied, and she did, she liked him even more than a friend, but she knew there was no way he would ever feel the same. Which is why she was so shocked when she found herself being pulled into Frank as he kissed her.
He had his lips pressed firmly against hers, but Renn guessed he was waiting to see how she responded becuase they just remained still, Renn quickly over came her shock and kissed him back. Soon, they were making out on the end of the drive.
Frank was first to pull away, he smiled, Renn smiled back. Frank wiped away more of Renns blood.
"Are you folks home?" He asked. Renn looked confused.
"No" She said.
"Alright, let me come in and sort that cut out for you" Said Frank.
"Is it that bad?" Asked Renn touching it, she gasped as sharp pain ran down her face. "I guess it is" She said going into her house followed by Frank.
Sign up to rate and review this story