Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New friends

First aid

by XxlovefrankieroxX 2 reviews

Frank knows first aid!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-23 - Updated: 2007-04-23 - 258 words

0Unrated

Renn sat down on a chair in the kitchen and Frank opened a first aid box Renns mum kept in the cuboard. He began reading the labels on things before selecting a tube of something and unscrewing the lid.
"Whats that?" Asked Renn.
"Its to clean it" Said Frank. Renn didnt understand why it would need cleaning but didnt say anything as Frank put some of the clear liquid onto some folded tissue.
"This might sting" He warned as he gently pressed the tissue on the cut. It did sting and Renn gritted her teeth to stop herself yelling out. Frank wiped the cut for a while, the tissue getting soaked in blood. Eventually he threw the tissue away and examined the cut closely.
"It isnt too deep, I think it might be fine with just a plaster." Said Frank, Renn nodded and Frank took a big square plaster out of the box and covered the cut with it. Lastly he wiped away the blood that had ran down Renns face and then stood back triumphantly, as if he had finished a piece of art.
"Done!" He said. Renn stood up and looked in the oven door, examining her reflection.
"Well, who would've thought you were good at first aid!" She smiled turning back to Frank who blushed.
"My mum always wanted me to be able to know the basics" He said. Renn crossed over to him and gave him a hug, Frank hugged her back, resting his chin on her shoulder.
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Sure"
Sign up to rate and review this story