Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I wanna love you

Lips of an Angel

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Brendon and Andie kissed?? Behind Spencer's back?? WHAT!? Also, there's a new hottie in town, by the name of Frank Iero, will Andie fall for him?? Enjoy!!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-23 - Updated: 2007-04-23 - 909 words

0Unrated
"You kissed him??" asked Max, surprised.

Andie smiled and nodded as she took another sip of her coffee. She then continued to say how much she liked Brendon and how she wouldn't dare to tell Spencer. It was going to be difficult, not to tell her older brother, but she was going to try her best to cover it; no matter what it took.

"I like Brendon, a lot, but Spence'll find out, I just know it," said Andie.

"Spencer can't control fate, nor can he control your love and affection for Brendon. He might try to, but you'll just have to listen to your own heart," explained Max.

"Yea, I know. But oh my gosh Max!! He's like perfect for me!!" said Andie, estatically.

Max smiled, she knew how much Andie liked Brendon and how Andie only falls for the one's she knows she can get.

Just then, the girls saw a group of guys and their girlfriends. Andie froze when she saw Mikey, West, Roslyn, and Cami, walk in. Mikey was the only other guy that Andie had liked pre-Brendon. He'd smile at her and make her think he was interested when he really wasn't. Mikey and Roslyn were holding hands and occasionally kissing. Andie started to feel hurt and a bit jealous.

"Ugh, I can't believe Mikey and Roslyn are together," said Max, disgusted.

Andie nodded and looked down at her coffee. Max suggested that they leave and Andie agreed.

When Andie got into her car, she turned on the stereo and blasted 'The Academy Is...'; it was a band that her friends were in. She then felt better, because she knew that no matter what, she'd always have her music to help her through it all. Andie sang her way home, and then when she reached her house, she saw Spencer's car, along with Ryan's. She figured the guys had band practice or something. Then it hit her!! Brendon would be inside and so would SPENCER!! She took a deep breath and told herself not to worry and that she'd just play it off as if nothing happened.

She walked into her house and was immediately greeted by her cute, little, pomaranion dog, Rockie. She picked up her dog and kissed its head.

"Where's Spencer, Rockie??" asked Andie.

Rockie barked and then squirmed out of Andie's arms. Her dog ran to the basement door and barked. Andie could here Ryan's bass blasting. She snuck down stairs and spied on the guys. Then Rockie barked which gave away Andie's spying.

"Hey Anderz," said Brendon.

"Hey Bden," replied Andie.

Just then Mrs. Smith called everyone up for dinner. Just as Andie was going to join everyone else upstairs, Brendon grabbed her arm and pulled her close to him. They shared a smile and then Brendon pressed his lips against hers as they shared an innocent, but passionate kiss. Andie looked into Brendon's alluring brown eyes and blushed to herself.

"That was a nice Hello," said Brendon.

"Thought you'd like it," giggled Andie.

They shared another angelic kiss and then joined everyone else upstairs. Mrs. Smith had made tacos and nachos for her children and guests. Brendon settled for some meatless nachos and then sat down next to Spencer, ajacent from Andie.

**
The next day, Andie and Max were sitting in Art class and they were talking about how cute Brendon is. Andie told Max how they kissed a few more times and how she wanted to just wrap her arms around him and let the entire world know how she felt.

"Class we have a new student with us. Mr. Iero, would you like to say a few words??" asked Mrs. Gale.

"Not really. I'm good," replied Mr. Iero.

His voice caught Andie's ear, and she just had to see who he was. This tall, skinny, punk, kid with jet-black hair and a lipring sparked Andie's fancy. Max looked at Andie's gazing and nudged her in the shoulder. Andie snapped out of her ga ga state and turned her focus to her artwork.

"Mr. Iero," said Mrs. Gale.

"It's Frank," interrupted Frank, bluntly.

"Ok, Frank. You may sit over there by Andie and Maxine," announced Mrs. Gale.

The hottie in tight pants did as he was told and sat in between the two girls.

"I'm Frank," said Frank, introducing himself.

"Hey Frank, I'm Max and this is Andie," replied Max.

Andie smiled at Frank and then she turned her focus back to her artwork. She was trying to not blush and not try to make-out with him, during the middle of class. Maybe towards the end?? Haha, no she fancied the cutie, that's all.

When class ended, the two girls couldn't shut up about the new kid in town. Frank Iero. He was VERY artistic and hotter then hell!! Brendon and Ryan met up with the girls and they acted as if nothing happened. But to kill their secret, Frank tapped on Andie's shoulder.

"Uhh, Hi Frank. Umm, this is Brendon and Ryan," said Andie.

"Hey Frank. Are you knew here??" asked Brendon.

"Yea, I just transferred. I'm from New Jersey," replied Frank.

"Wow, talk about way far away. How do you like Vegas??" asked Ryan.

"It's alright, hot, but I'll manage," replied Frank.

The five continued to talk and Brendon's arm found its way around Andie's waist. Frank saw what Brendon did and figured that she was taken, so he backed off. For now that is.
Sign up to rate and review this story