Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kill All Your Friends

THE HELL YOU DO! YOU JUST CAN'T BE WITH THAT FUCK FACE

by natzlovesyou 5 reviews

Bert vs Gerard over the phone

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-04-23 - Updated: 2007-04-23 - 718 words

1Moving
Chapter 33

I opened my eyes and felt something rising and falling, rising and falling. The only thing I could see was white. I lifted my head and realized I had been sleeping in Gerard's chest. We were on my couch with a thin blanket on top. He looked so peaceful. I slowly released myself from his so long craved embrace almost painfully and walked to my room, looking for a robe or something to wear.
By the time I came back he was awake and had put his boxers on and was half way zipping his jeans. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We stood like two morons looking at each other.
"Soo..." I said, trying to break the weird silence.
"Yeah..." Gerard said, buttoning his jeans and staring at me once again.
I chuckled and walked to my room, motioning him to follow as I showed him the apartment.
"What was all that about?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow.
"Showing me the house and shit"
"Oh, as last night we just basically...um...fucked on my living room I thought it would be nice if you knew the apartment."
Gerard chuckled.
"I'm not in the mood of cooking so why don't we..umm go to some restaurant and eat?"
"Would any restaurant be open? I mean, it is the day after New Year's."
"Got a point there." I said, shrugging.
"I'll cook" Gerard stated and walked to the kitchen. Alice laughed and followed him, sitting on the cold floor while watching him fumble around.

Bert was worried about Alice. Yesterday night she had just called and wished him a Happy New Year and hung up. He heard from Daniel that she talked to him too, but even the little dude noticed that she was in a hurry. Was Alice in trouble?
He finally had the guts to dial her number and wait patiently for a response. Just when he was about to hang up she picked up, out of breath.
"Heyyy" She saluted
"I'm worried about you, what happened last night?"
"Mmm, don't be. Everything's ok" She said, walking into the kitchen once more and laughing at the sight of Gerard in her pink apron.
Gerard turned around and rose and eyebrow.
"Watcha laughing at?" both of them asked.
"At you" Alice answered Gerard while pointing at the apron. He chuckled and Bert asked, "Who's with you? Ben?"
"No...Gerard is"
Bert was silent for a minute, trying to understand what he had just heard.
"Hey, you want 'em crisp or soft?" Gerard asked, referring to the waffles.
"In between" Alice replied
"And he's cooking you freaking breakfast?! I SWEAR TO GO, ALICE! I LET YOU ALONE ONE FREAKING DAY AND SOMEHOW YOU END UP WITH HIM?! I MEAN, HIM OF ALL PEOPLE?!-"
"Look, Bert. There's no need to shout and I'm sorry but I didn't know that I had to get your freaking permission to be with someone-"
"THE HELL YOU DO! YOU JUST CAN'T BE WITH THAT FUCK FACE! ALICE, COME ON-"
Then Gerard snatched the phone and started yelling things back at Bert. Alice lost thought of whatever the hell was happening. She was extremely overwhelmed. She curled up in a ball on the floor, with her hands around her head and tried to lock herself somewhere else, with just the smell of waffles.

She felt something cold on her face, and then something warm. She slowly opened her eyes and found Gerard removing her tears from her face, his warm palm on her cheek. On his other hand there was a plate of waffles that smelled beautifully.
"Let's just try to forget about him...Let's have a quiet and nice breakfast."
They sat down by the table and ate Gerard's perfect waffles with a hot cup of chocolate. They made small talk while they ate and looked at the beautiful view of from Alice's windows.
The problem was, Alice couldn't just /forget about him/. She just couldn't. She couldn't stand the fact that someone was mad at her. Especially Bert.
Boy did she have a way of messing things up...

Author's note
I'm sorry the chappie was so shitty and short. For some reason I'm just not in the mood. I'll try to make next one a lot better! Promise!
Sign up to rate and review this story